Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in a Innovative Way  (Read 2546 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:23:34 PM

I am also seeing this coin as a continuously rising coin in the coming future as along with its platform usage the use of the coin will also be bigger because this coin will be the currency used for the services provided in this platform.
Thatis a great point in this project which give the value to the coin. It is actually the step of the developers in the favor of the investors. If this coin will be used in the platform then the price of the coin will be very higher in the coming future.
And the traders also do not sell these coins because they know about the concept of supply and demand. They will hold the coins and the use of this coin on the platform will increase the demand of the coin which will result in the price to rise to the moon.
It is also sure that this coin will be listed on almost all of the exchanges because this coin is from a company which will well established and which have a bigger community and have a solid business.
Yes all of the requirements which an exchange want from a project for listing their coin is not a problem and they will not face any hurdle in that process because from now they are ready with all of the things which is required. They also have very talented group of team members.
Then it means that this coin will be exposed to all of the traders on these exchanges. They all if invest in this coin then they will increase the value of this coin much bigger. That is why I am investing in this project and I am sure that this project will make me millionaire.
There are also a lot of genius traders on these exchanges when they will know about this platform and the use of this coin then they will invest their money in this project for a long term and will hold for a longer time. This will also boost the value of the coin.
They will be more happy if they will invest in this coin in the time of ICO because in the ICO the price of this coin will be very lower while when the ICO will end then they will not find this coin at lower price. Sooner the value of this coin will increase much higher.
I am in some discussion groups of bigger traders and I shared this project with them. They all looked happy with this project and many of them wanted to invest in this project. I think if we share this project with all of traders in their communities then they all will come to participate in this ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:59:15 PM

I am in some discussion groups of bigger traders and I shared this project with them. They all looked happy with this project and many of them wanted to invest in this project. I think if we share this project with all of traders in their communities then they all will come to participate in this ICO.
You did a great job for this project as it need our support if we will support it then we will get the profit in more bigger amount. The success of this project is actually the success of all of us.
Qatuca

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:02:35 PM

You did a great job for this project as it need our support if we will support it then we will get the profit in more bigger amount. The success of this project is actually the success of all of us.
It will also be in the benefit of the whole crypto community because it will create a platform which will give opportunities to this community to earn money by doing some simple tasks. So after the launch of this platform we will earn continuously.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:09:29 PM

It will also be in the benefit of the whole crypto community because it will create a platform which will give opportunities to this community to earn money by doing some simple tasks. So after the launch of this platform we will earn continuously.
Yes it is because of this I am supporting this project and investing in this project so that they collect the required funds and the platform start function and we start earning money with this platform. After the launch of this project we will get earning continuously but I also know that investing in its coin will make me millionaire.
Qatuca

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:10:57 PM

Yes it is because of this I am supporting this project and investing in this project so that they collect the required funds and the platform start function and we start earning money with this platform. After the launch of this project we will get earning continuously but I also know that investing in its coin will make me millionaire.
Investing in the coin of this project really contain the capability to make us millionaire. After that earning we will be able to start our own business. I was from the beginning waiting for the projects like this and now I do not want to miss it.
Zistmine

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:12:41 PM

Investing in the coin of this project really contain the capability to make us millionaire. After that earning we will be able to start our own business. I was from the beginning waiting for the projects like this and now I do not want to miss it.
Yes when we miss this type of projects then we really regret. I always miss high potential projects but this time I got this one and invested my money in this project. I also missed to invest in bittorrent but I am seeing this project as like that.
Hutalar

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:51:41 AM

Yes when we miss this type of projects then we really regret. I always miss high potential projects but this time I got this one and invested my money in this project. I also missed to invest in bittorrent but I am seeing this project as like that.
For get about the bittorrent as this project will make more success than that project. The community of this project is also very higher. If you will invest in this project then you will be able to make more money then those investors who invested in others.
Qatuca

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:53:36 AM

For get about the bittorrent as this project will make more success than that project. The community of this project is also very higher. If you will invest in this project then you will be able to make more money then those investors who invested in others.
AT that time I was aware with bittorrent but I preferred to stay with the enkronos project and it was required for me to save some money to invest in this project. I am feeling more secure to invest in this project.
Zistmine

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:55:11 AM

AT that time I was aware with bittorrent but I preferred to stay with the enkronos project and it was required for me to save some money to invest in this project. I am feeling more secure to invest in this project.
You have right strategy for your investment. If you have limited funds for a number of options of investment then we have to choose for that which have more potential in the future. I always read the future of the project that how much will it be adopted by the community.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:59:08 AM

You have right strategy for your investment. If you have limited funds for a number of options of investment then we have to choose for that which have more potential in the future. I always read the future of the project that how much will it be adopted by the community.
The project adoption really matter more for our investment. There are a number of projects which are useful but the users of that project are limited while aquest and enkronos are the type of projects which will be the need of all of the crypto community
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:02:33 PM

The project adoption really matter more for our investment. There are a number of projects which are useful but the users of that project are limited while aquest and enkronos are the type of projects which will be the need of all of the crypto community
Yes right now there is a great demand of the aquest platform. All of the users of projects who know about this platform are waiting for its completion. They know that when this project will be completed then they will find a great platform for getting paid from their tasks for the projects.
Hamaber

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:03:59 PM

Yes right now there is a great demand of the aquest platform. All of the users of projects who know about this platform are waiting for its completion. They know that when this project will be completed then they will find a great platform for getting paid from their tasks for the projects.
The project owners are also waiting for this platform because they will find a place where they will be able to create any task, quest for their participants with a few clicks which is right now very hard and required a longer process.
Westant

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:05:25 PM

The project owners are also waiting for this platform because they will find a place where they will be able to create any task, quest for their participants with a few clicks which is right now very hard and required a longer process.
Yes it will save a lot of time for the developers and they will not need to hire and expert for that but from their team members anyone will be able to start the quest and after the end of the campaign they will be able to distribute their coins there.
Hutalar

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:17:34 PM

I am searching from a few days to find that how much funds are raised. Actually I want to know that the softcap is completed or not as if the softcap will be completed then it means the success of this ICO.
I think you have not joined their telegram channel. On there they announced that the softcap is completed in their pre sale and now they will create the platform. This is a great project and in this project it is sure that in the tart the softcap completes.
Zistmine

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:19:11 PM

I am searching from a few days to find that how much funds are raised. Actually I want to know that the softcap is completed or not as if the softcap will be completed then it means the success of this ICO.
I think you have not joined their telegram channel. On there they announced that the softcap is completed in their pre sale and now they will create the platform. This is a great project and in this project it is sure that in the tart the softcap completes.
Yes the softcap of this project is complted in the previous month. It means that now this project will come into existence and anyone who will invest will be the part of this great project.
Qatuca

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:21:42 PM

Wow! It means the success of this project. The developers will now start working to develop the platform. Now we reached the required funds to establish the aquest project. That is great news for all of us. Now we have to work to collect some more money in order to promote the project on bigger scale after the end of ICO.
Westant

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:23:20 PM

Wow! It means the success of this project. The developers will now start working to develop the platform. Now we reached the required funds to establish the aquest project. That is great news for all of us. Now we have to work to collect some more money in order to promote the project on bigger scale after the end of ICO.
Yes more money will be required for promotion and further development for this project which will give further success to this project we have to invite all of the investors to participate in this project to give a more boost to this project.
Hutalar

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:26:51 PM

Now I saw that announcement. That is great. Now I will be able to invest openly in this project because now this platform will be live. I invest more money after getting to know that if the softcap is reached or now. Because when the softcap is reached then we know that this project have collected a sufficient community to support it.
In this project no one have to worry about the future and its success and its community and supporters because it is now a project by the newbies. It is a project by a well developed platform and they have already a bigger community who all are supporting aquest from the start and working to give t s great success.
Hamaber

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:29:28 PM

Now I saw that announcement. That is great. Now I will be able to invest openly in this project because now this platform will be live. I invest more money after getting to know that if the softcap is reached or now. Because when the softcap is reached then we know that this project have collected a sufficient community to support it.
In this project no one have to worry about the future and its success and its community and supporters because it is now a project by the newbies. It is a project by a well developed platform and they have already a bigger community who all are supporting aquest from the start and working to give t s great success.
I agree with you and because of that it is a project which completed its softcap in the start of their sale no matter how much the market was bad in that time. It means that people have full trust on this project and they invest in this project in all times. They actually find it a safe place for their investment and they have trust that this coin will give a multiple times of profit.
Qatuca

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:28:02 PM

I agree with you and because of that it is a project which completed its softcap in the start of their sale no matter how much the market was bad in that time. It means that people have full trust on this project and they invest in this project in all times. They actually find it a safe place for their investment and they have trust that this coin will give a multiple times of profit.
That is great that even in the bad market they got their goal which was for the softcap. If people will invest in this project in that market then I am sure that in the coming bull market this project will boom and the coin price will reach to the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: