Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any bounty rewards after August 2018 ?  (Read 24796 times)
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:49:47 AM

it was very sad that I did not accept it when I joined ico at that time. until now there were no prizes in my wallet, but I was still excited, maybe luck wasn't on my side at the time.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:54:58 AM

I did quite a lot of bounty since last August, three of the many bounties I participated in paid. But the value is not great, I am waiting for HARA to be a very good project and they are very famous in Indonesia to complete the token sale at the end of this month. They promised to pay the token after the end of the sale
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:50:04 AM

I have participated in many bounties since the beginning of last year, but only a few of them were successful. It made a small profit, not the one I was hoping for. Right now I have a lot of different tokens that are not yet traded on exchanges, or traded, at too low a price. I think the situation should improve in 2019, when the market will go up
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:06:20 PM

Same experience with most of here but I never stop on doing bounties. It is fact that we are experiencing hard time as well as the market. But this the time that we should really help the cryptocommunity. It may be on its lowest point right now but I am still believing that if we move as one, on our own little ways, everything will get better.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:13:45 PM

Hi,

I have been doing alot of bounties but getting no rewarding coins. The coins/token that i have received are all just in the wallet and not on any exchange and alot of my participated bounties have just disappeared. So i was wondering has anyone received any bounty rewards that they have exchanged for bitcoin since August of 2018 ?

The last token that i was able to cash out were in August of 2018, What about the rest of the bounty hunters ?

Maybe this questions will answer by your bounty manager or bounty ico because as you can see there are such bounty scams almost see in the altcoins section. So no one can say if you join a legit or not, but you should must wait until they dont even give it already.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:19:26 PM

Hi,

I have been doing alot of bounties but getting no rewarding coins. The coins/token that i have received are all just in the wallet and not on any exchange and alot of my participated bounties have just disappeared. So i was wondering has anyone received any bounty rewards that they have exchanged for bitcoin since August of 2018 ?

The last token that i was able to cash out were in August of 2018, What about the rest of the bounty hunters ?

Unfortunately, but I have to agree with you. The reason is that at the end of the year, when the prices goes down very hard, a lot of ICOs decided to extend the token sale until this year. Some still collect money to achieve softcap, others give up. Let's hope that those that have survived to this day will succeed and that the tokens we have in the future will be worth more.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:21:19 PM

I’m agreed with you I also didn’t receive any major bounty reward in last quarter of 2018, even if I received some tokens which is not listed anywhere.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:22:29 PM

I get a bounty of payment but I don't get a market or some uncertain follow-up this is indeed sad in 2018 so many bounties are scam and very detrimental
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:23:01 PM

Same experience with most of here but I never stop on doing bounties. It is fact that we are experiencing hard time as well as the market. But this the time that we should really help the cryptocommunity. It may be on its lowest point right now but I am still believing that if we move as one, on our own little ways, everything will get better.

I am constantly involved in large projects but successful results are very low because the market is constantly declining which makes hunters face many difficulties in terms of bonuses. I hope that this year everything will be different and we will have a better view of new ICO projects

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:26:31 PM

I have participated in 4 bounty since August to the present, however by the time I only received the reward from a project. Also another project is starting to pay, but they have some problems with the bounty data we have completed before. We are still continuing to discuss with them
most bounty campaign have same condition.much of them already distributed but still not listed in market.or maybe listed in market but its price dumped.so complicated for bounty reward at this moment.
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:32:13 PM

Only a handful of tokens were successful in 2018 as rewards bounties and subsequent listing on exchange, partly because the market has been bearish and poor project development.The best you can hope is that the market improves so some of them get listed this year
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:34:50 PM

Only a handful of tokens were successful in 2018 as rewards bounties and subsequent listing on exchange, partly because the market has been bearish and poor project development.The best you can hope is that the market improves so some of them get listed this year
I also have several signature campaigns that I ended  in September - November, but still did not get the reward. I'm waiting for the transfer of funds this year

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:01:12 PM

At the moment I am still waiting for the token in October - December, and this makes me have to be more creative and not allowed to leave work offline. In order to make a living, I have to do moreover, the market and the value of coins are lower than last year, but still hoping for this year there will be a better improvement.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:01:42 PM

Hi,

Your problem is shared perhaps by more than 90 percent of the campaign participants here. I, too, am experiencing such pattern lately. The world of the bounty hunters are getting polluted by so many scam projects and those that may have been legit at the beginning but since poorly made, it still means that they will be dying soon. Add to it the fact that the entire 2018 cryptocurrency market is really bad that a lot of coins and projects die or have postponed their ICOs and launching dates to avoid an untimely crash.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:16:30 PM

At the moment Bounty is mostly unable to have very good grades, like last year, so I personally don't focus as much as last year for Bounty, but I went to work on the Bounty after work in the real world.

Do you find that the price of altcoin is fluctuating is increasing? In my opinion, please work harder to receive great rewards this year, maybe this year other than last year, I believe so and I'm trying harder  Cool

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 01:17:49 PM

I feel disappointed with the current market situation that makes us bounty hunters not getting worth payment and also we are made scapegoats because the price of a project down, it's  makes me disappointed because we have helped but we still get all false accusations.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:51:45 PM

I'm in same situation.. I received many coins but with a value that is under 80% of ICO price... so I just have to hold them.... I really hope that situation will change soon..
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:26:29 PM

Well, actually i am searching my first good bounty reward. I have joined the bounty hunting a bit late and because of that i actually missed the golden time where bounty hunting was very profitable and i haven't hit upon any real good rewarding bounty so far. I have got a few coins but they are either not listed on any exchange or have a very very very low price.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:28:31 PM

Hi,

The last time I cash is november where in I earned 400$ from a project SAM. I just get luck because I've sold some of my token at the price of 0.17$ each and now the price of it barely hits 0.01.

Live for the moment.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:32:23 PM

It depends on the project you have participated in, currently there are many ico projects are scams, you should participate in good and quality ico projects, the percentage of that project is listed on exchange very high

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: