Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:26:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any bounty rewards after August 2018 ?  (Read 24796 times)
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:10:13 PM

i did received some rewards from bounty campaign after august 2018, but the price are still drop until nnow. it doesn't matter what the price will show me, but the matter is we can found a lot of ICO with bounty campaign in 2018 but only few of those ICO are run their plan based on what they offered on roadmap. Many ICO postponed or even canceled their project caused by this bear situation. i only hope this year will be nice for every bounty hunter and cryptocurrency investor.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:14:26 PM

I had a few bounty rewards in autumn, but they were so small, so we can say that I didn't get anything from crypto after august 2018 too.
I think that you should not worry about it. I notice that at the beginning of this year, many projects began to send tokens to their participants.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:27:42 PM

There is such a thing! The year 2018 began quite well and it is a pity that such times are now! We must probably overcome and endure it and everything will be good again!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:31:06 PM

After August 2018, I had received only wemark token which manage by amazix and I believe in few days this token will be listed also price will pump.

Wow, I was sure that this project would not pay anything, surprisingly. I am glad that the Amaziks team has so many good projects that pay rewards even in such a market.

none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:32:14 PM

it is no different with me. i also did not receive a reward in the timeframe. that is pretty frustrating and i wonder every day, whether to continue or not. lets see how the next weeks will be.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:39:28 PM

I received in 2018 a few good tokens, but since the second half of 2018, all bounty companies have ceased to make a profit. I think that bounty won't bring any more money to bounty hunters to the point until the market starts to grow.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:05:58 PM

The bounty market is bad as all crypto now. Bounty payments are reduced in many times. We don't get our rewards, I think it would be better to stop bounty for this long falling. And when the market will recover, come back to bounty.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:39:27 PM

You aren't alone bro. We have all experienced some bad times since last years bear market and we have all ended up as you have. Either you don't get paid or you get paid but they coins will never be listed or get listed and trade at a price so low the ICO price. It's been a tough ride but we're still not giving up. Keep on grinding hard buddy!!

Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:55:23 PM

My last good bounty payouts were in June, these were the xyo and mvl chain projects. Unfortunately, until now either delaying payments and token sale, or what is paid when entering the stock exchange are traded at ridiculous prices. Terrible times for bounty hunters)

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:25:01 PM

If you are not receiving any bounty reward, then i think you should go back to the drawing board and ensure you do your research for every project you are participating. Project are still listing, they still distribute and list on exchange.
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:27:44 PM

I have a similar situation. I haven’t been able to earn a dime for half a year in the bounty campaigns, although I took part in more than 50 campaigns

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:32:50 PM

The last time I cashed a payout from the bounty company was summer, too. But it was July. After that, I did not get enough profit and now I got a lot of new coins that will lie on my wallet and wait in the wings.

a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:34:43 PM

Same us here that I joined many bounty last 2018 but still they ate saying after ICO ends, if the market recover and many more we are in the trial now we need to keep patient as if our campaign was not a scam so we need to wait and be patient for this year hoping have bull run and all the bounty paying us.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:45:12 PM

I received bounty tokens in the fall but these tokens now cost very little. I believe that in a few years these tokens can grow in price several times. Now it’s very hard to get a good bounty reward.
trns.txt

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:55:34 PM

To tell the truth, this is my first participation in the signature campaign. So far, I join the video campaign and I got some coins form the bounty rewards such as W12 and others. However, those coins are still kept in my wallet, the market is still tight. They are not already listed on the exchange. Even though they are listed, they still have low volume and low price at all.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:59:00 PM

Hi,

I have been doing alot of bounties but getting no rewarding coins. The coins/token that i have received are all just in the wallet and not on any exchange and alot of my participated bounties have just disappeared. So i was wondering has anyone received any bounty rewards that they have exchanged for bitcoin since August of 2018 ?

The last token that i was able to cash out were in August of 2018, What about the rest of the bounty hunters ?
Maybe our fate is the same. I did not get results since August yesterday. The coins I received were only in my wallet and exchanges seemed to be just dreams. Some of them only promised without realization. Sometimes my time is spent searching for information about exchanges and ultimately in vain. Some of my hard work is like not getting results and I have begun to surrender and almost give up on this.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:32:53 AM

2018 is not good for many project. Many project not reaching their target and some of the project pause the ICOs. I am receiving some reward but not landed in exchanger yet. Hopely, after market start recover, the project can continue and keep working with their roadmap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: