Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any bounty rewards after August 2018 ?  (Read 24796 times)
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:43:50 AM

even I think not since August last year, but since the middle of last year, there was no bounty results can be sold with a boast. all results are there still settles in the wallet and will take a long time to see results from the bounty that's great. the sad fact is there are still some who haven't even entered on the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:55:14 AM

Try to join bounties that pay in eth or btc.
These bounties are better as they protect the value of their token since bounty hunters will not dump.
For us bounty hunters, it's also favorable since it's liquid and tradeable immediately.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Meryn

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:58:49 AM

I am just like you. there are many tokens in the wallet that cannot be sold. although there is a price on the market, the price of the token is very cheap. it's better to continue working, everything will improve by the end of 2019. and I'm sure, all the prices of the bounty tokens will rise.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:01:31 AM

If i could recall, i still have a reward on the bounties that i join in, even though the price of the coin reward is so low. But i still get the reward, making it a prove that there are still good project available.
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:30:16 AM

I joined a few bounties from July to the end of September, and now I still have not received a notification from them. On twitter they said that in February I will receive them, and I have to wait 5 months from the end of the bounty, the time is too long to receive the token

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Finafex Exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

Finafex:Seamless and Secure Crypto Trading for All

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 03:37:00 AM

Hi,

It is sad to know that despite such hard work, bounty participants are not getting their justified earnings.

We at Finafex have therefore taken a different approach by allocating tokens the same week they have been earned.

Being senior members to the community and in the bounty space, we invite you all to join our ongoing Bounty Campaign for Finafex--A modern-age, fully regulated, bank-backed and fiat-enabled crypto asset exchange, trade settlement and custodial service platform that also enable seamless trading of securities, crypto bond notes and futures.

Please follow this link to participate now.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5082909.msg4859031

We recently got 4.8/5 ratings from ICO Bench and 9.6/10 from ICOBirds. Furthermore, ICO Marks rated us 8.7/10.

To know more about the project, please follow https://finafex.com

Warm Regards,
Bounty Team Finafex
finafex.com

Telegram Bounty: https://t.me/finafexbounty
Telegram: https://t.me/finafex
Twitter: https://twitter.com/finafex
Finafex Medium: https://medium.com/@finafex
Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5077701.msg48328079#msg48328079

Warm Regards,
Team Finafex

inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:40:40 AM

Try to join bounties that pay in eth or btc.
These bounties are better as they protect the value of their token since bounty hunters will not dump.
For us bounty hunters, it's also favorable since it's liquid and tradeable immediately.
It's just that if the bounty manager doesn't leave in the middle of the project is running. It's not easy to find, and ranking issues are always the reason for not being able to join the campaign
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:57:00 AM

Last year many bounty campaign success for ICO investment but always delay for distribution and have trouble with listed their coin at exchange market, how ever when listed at exchange always have lower and drop price.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:02:24 AM

Hi,

I have been doing alot of bounties but getting no rewarding coins. The coins/token that i have received are all just in the wallet and not on any exchange and alot of my participated bounties have just disappeared. So i was wondering has anyone received any bounty rewards that they have exchanged for bitcoin since August of 2018 ?

The last token that i was able to cash out were in August of 2018, What about the rest of the bounty hunters ?
You just have to find the right project, I just started july 2018 and I received about 1000$ worth of token from 2 bounty that I have done. I guess I'm just lucky but I also took time to understand what I am promoting and if it is worthy of my time.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:08:10 AM

It was very tough cryptocurrency market last year, thing did nit went as planned for many project as market repeatedly fall in prices of bitcoin and other major altcoin. I participated in few bounty and up till date, many of this bounty campaign promoters and manager are yet to pay, they give excuses!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:57:58 AM

August 2018 is the month I heard about bounties and that's when I decide to start joining as a bounty hunter but truthfully I haven't earned a thing ,I only got paid from few airdrops I joined

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:27:53 AM

Your answer is no, many bounties later turn to scam and those that pays have never make it to exchange since then ,some alt there bounties and some just postponed their s

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:24:26 AM

Hi,

I have been doing alot of bounties but getting no rewarding coins. The coins/token that i have received are all just in the wallet and not on any exchange and alot of my participated bounties have just disappeared. So i was wondering has anyone received any bounty rewards that they have exchanged for bitcoin since August of 2018 ?

The last token that i was able to cash out were in August of 2018, What about the rest of the bounty hunters ?
I was like you when all the bonus campaigns I participated in were paid a few but still not possible. The tokens which I received they can't list on the exchanges. Because the market situation from August to now is very bad and maybe we should continue to wait.
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:28:00 AM

The reward I received in 2018 was less than $700, which made me very disappointed with the ICO market because there were too many scams.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
galya.crip

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:37:14 AM

Since February of last year I haven’t had coins that could be sold, so the year was just a waste of time.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 10:45:08 AM

Getting rewards from bounty of event has been difficulty because of the state of the market,even if you get it,most of them are not listed.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:53:43 AM

It is not easy to earn something with bounties right now. Since August 2018 i have received token, but so far no token is on a exchange. So i am in the same situation as the op and that does not feel really great.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:59:10 AM

Getting rewards from bounty has not been easy for some times now,the bearish has made many projects to delay their listing why some have delay in the ICO process.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:02:45 AM

all the bounties that I have followed since August have not paid yet. I haven't paid for any poroyek so far, some of them didn't even send their tokens to my wallet.
candelavan

Activity: 447
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:15:12 AM

Now, like a game of roulette, you can never predict a chance to get a profit. These are the sad realities of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: