Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any bounty rewards after August 2018 ?  (Read 24796 times)
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 02:58:11 PM

It depends on the project you have participated in, currently there are many ico projects are scams, you should participate in good and quality ico projects, the percentage of that project is listed on exchange very high
The fact is that if we analyze the 2018 subject of the success of some projects, the company's ico market was rather poor. And accordingly, the Bounty companies were not crowned with success. Although you can call such a bounty company as pundy X, which brought good results and earnings for users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:31:37 AM

Hi,

I have been doing alot of bounties but getting no rewarding coins. The coins/token that i have received are all just in the wallet and not on any exchange and alot of my participated bounties have just disappeared. So i was wondering has anyone received any bounty rewards that they have exchanged for bitcoin since August of 2018 ?

The last token that i was able to cash out were in August of 2018, What about the rest of the bounty hunters ?
From July 2018 to January 2019, I earned only $ 70.79, only one bounty campaign brought me some profit - it's Atomic Wallet. All other tokens that I received were either not listed on the exchanges or their price dropped 100 times in relation to the price of ICO. The situation is terrible.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:50:38 AM

Hi,

I have been doing alot of bounties but getting no rewarding coins. The coins/token that i have received are all just in the wallet and not on any exchange and alot of my participated bounties have just disappeared. So i was wondering has anyone received any bounty rewards that they have exchanged for bitcoin since August of 2018 ?

The last token that i was able to cash out were in August of 2018, What about the rest of the bounty hunters ?

I guess after August 2018, bounties prefer to lock their token for the safety in the market. Well, I guess it is a wise choice rather to risk their token to the poor market condition. Still, we can wait further for 2019.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 05:00:58 AM

Unfortunately no. And nothing much earned in later half of last year. One ICO got delayed, another's payout is in March. Hope things will get better soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:44:17 AM

Unfortunately no. And nothing much earned in later half of last year. One ICO got delayed, another's payout is in March. Hope things will get better soon.
But, I would like to say that I'm definitely not going to stop trying even this year believing that at least this year will be fruitful for all of us.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:23:42 AM

It seems to me now it has become even more difficult to choose a worthy project that can bring not only the benefit to society, but also the benefit to investors and participants of the bounty!
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:34:43 AM

Uncertainties could happen anytime. Nobody wants to work and received nothing in return from the hard works. We all know the market experienced/ing downfall trend from 2018 even now. It looks easy to understand some projects are still in progress even at this moment. Everybody's affected of downfall trend. Just keep waiting and somehow we will have good profit when the recovery of bitcoin happens.
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:39:11 AM

Seeing the current conditions, I think it's very reasonable. I even only got $ 200 during 2018. That was very annoying.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:52:03 AM

That is a terribly big problem for us. Bounty hunting business is dying:( There are 3 bounty coins that i have taken after august and those are in exchanges now. The accounting blockchain (TAB) Avinoc (AVINOC) and RepayMe (REPME). But i also have more than 300 different bounty coins that they have never arrived to exchanges as well:/
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:57:04 AM

I received konios but unfortunately, it's not worth much the price that I expected, did not materialize it's very far from the price of their ICO every one who participated here lost, investors and bounty hunters and there are other similar stories like mine.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:01:57 AM

Hi,

There is very little reward for bounty hunters in 2018. 2018 is a sad year for bounty hunters, hoping the market will recover in 2019 and everyone can earn money.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:20:40 AM

Hi,

There is very little reward for bounty hunters in 2018. 2018 is a sad year for bounty hunters, hoping the market will recover in 2019 and everyone can earn money.
maybe in future we will not see any bounty campaign again in any forum.since many token dumped in market maybe good projects will not allocate their some of their money for bounty campaign.just be ready if someday it happen to us.so now on work on bounty campaign as much as we can to start collecting btc or eth.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:20:59 AM

Hi,

maybe in future we will not see any bounty campaign again in any forum.since many token dumped in market maybe good projects will not allocate their some of their money for bounty campaign.just be ready if someday it happen to us.so now on work on bounty campaign as much as we can to start collecting btc or eth.
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:27:31 AM

This is not the only thread I read that bounty hunters are losing and wasting their effort, I can do bounty hunting for half a year but not getting pay will lose your interest to participate anymore.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:35:16 AM

well I received my bounty rewards, but the value of my token is low, seems many ICOs failed that's why no token arrive in your wallet because of down market.

wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:48:26 PM

Payments have been greatly reduced, moreover, almost all projects are constantly postponing the distribution of tokens. most likely the situation will remain the same until of btc and eth prices increases at least twice from the current value.
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:03:09 PM

Hi,

Well, I also do a lot of bounty and since August, I also did not sell anything else since I did not go on the exchange or do not come tokens to the wallet , the developers now do not want to go on the exchange and we have to wait for better times that the tokens cost above $10

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:08:18 PM

Hi,

My last tangible bounty reward was September 2018 and that was insureum company... ever since then nothing good has came out of bounty hunting...
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:09:51 PM

No, guys, since august I've not received something valuable. I regret I didn't participate in bounties during 2017 year. It would be enough to make 100k $ and forget about bounties forever, but now I have to participate for low price and hope for best future
mckodesh

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

MMM-EXTRA The right step toward the goal

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 01:48:57 PM

Hi,

2018 was a bit tough. But things are coming up against in bounty campaigns.

There is Trakx that is rewarding winners up $8-$25,000 USD. Worth to try out. https://bounty.trakx.io/6217/6098984

MMM PARTCIPANTS GET UP TO 100% PER MONTH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: