Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any bounty rewards after August 2018 ?  (Read 24796 times)
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:57:36 PM

I think after August 2018 you can still get tokens. However, the resulting tokens do not provide large profits and are only of low value. And more coins that have no sale value because there are many delays for listing on the exchange market.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:31:01 PM

I think after August 2018 you can still get tokens. However, the resulting tokens do not provide large profits and are only of low value. And more coins that have no sale value because there are many delays for listing on the exchange market.
Exactly, I have received many tokens since August 2018. But no tokens are listed in the exchange. It can be said that Q3- Q4 of 2018 is the worst for ICOs

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:12:15 PM

I have received bounty tokens from different projects in the second half of 2018 but some of them is still not being listed on exchanges.
Others are listed but the token price has crashed after it.
Some of the projects I participated simply decided not to pay the hunters .
Such project is Desico which scammed the hunters.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:19:46 PM

with me it does not look different. i did receive a few tokens during the period, but most of them were worthless or/and on no exchange. going on is becoming more and more exhausting every day.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:42:31 PM

It's quite frustrating, after one must have laboured endlessly for many projects, only to discover nothing will come forth from ones travail. So so painful.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:56:21 PM

After August, there were those who successfully succeeded the ICO and distributed the bounty. In most of my attendants they have successfully completed the ICO, but I get none of tokens still. Already in this case it is not possible to make easy money in any place.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:01:56 PM

I receive few bounties tokens with which i'm very happy because i joined bounty with full verification. Many bounty participants joined bounties without clarifying that is it ok or not? And may be you are one of them. The best way to check bounty is not scam is that- check their website is professional? check their roadmap? check their whitepaper? check their telegram channel and ask some questions? also check their ICO rating in popular ICO websites.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:04:34 PM

After August 2018 too few projects manage to collect even Soft Cap. That is why the awards in the bounty campaigns are either completely absent or very small.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:26:54 PM

Yeah, I ever get the bounty rewards, the BGX. Although this is a long time ago bounty program, finally I got the rewards. But, of course, I must wait for the better market price patiently. Actually, the rewards of the bounty should not be expected too much in the shorter time. It will be precious after at least one year maybe.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 02:28:02 AM

Hi,

I have been doing alot of bounties but getting no rewarding coins. The coins/token that i have received are all just in the wallet and not on any exchange and alot of my participated bounties have just disappeared. So i was wondering has anyone received any bounty rewards that they have exchanged for bitcoin since August of 2018 ?

The last token that i was able to cash out were in August of 2018, What about the rest of the bounty hunters ?

there is no good project nowadays, there are but they are very very few and difficult to find. I dont just waste my time doing every bounty that i find because i consider now the quality versus quantity. I do the same last year, i got 40+ bounties and only few of them really pays.

Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 03:13:35 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 03:55:25 AM by Kang Bahar

To be honest, I only received a few tokens from airdrop which seems to have been distributed. But I got nothing from bounty after August 2018. Because I think there are some projects that I have followed are failed, extending the ICO program, and some project probably turns into a scam. And the reason that's why I did not receive yet the payment because it seems the related project has intentionally postponed the payment due to the market conditions.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:31:22 AM

I must admit that q4 2018 was the worst quarter for bounty hunter but I still received a good rewards from it like from tombola and aunit ICO. I think main reason is because of current market situation make people hesitate to participate in ICO, but if we make a good research I think there is still a chance to collect a good rewards.
gerbas

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:38:15 AM

Of course there is, cause i also got some bounty reward in 2018. Even though some bounty program getting extended and the payment a bit late. But still the reward is still received as long as the project isn't a scam.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:55:02 AM

The crypto market has been facing a hard time since 2018 that force the ICO project team to extend their ICO. If the project is legit then you should get your reward sooner or later. After August 2018, there's still a few projects that managed to reach their softcap even hardcap like PlayGame (PXG).
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:19:43 AM

Bounty assignments continue but the rewards that have been given have started to be small and worthless, this is a job that has begun to waste time for me and if this continues then many bounty hunters will stop and it will be difficult for the project and ICO to do direct promotions without bounty hunter assistance. give rewards that are in accordance with what they are doing now so they will be better at carrying out promotional tasks for the ICO
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:34:07 AM

Hi,

I have been doing alot of bounties but getting no rewarding coins. The coins/token that i have received are all just in the wallet and not on any exchange and alot of my participated bounties have just disappeared. So i was wondering has anyone received any bounty rewards that they have exchanged for bitcoin since August of 2018 ?

The last token that i was able to cash out were in August of 2018, What about the rest of the bounty hunters ?
I think it’s the same for most people here, some of the tokens I participated for have not paid their participants yet. But they will be paying this January and one I know would be paying on March. I hope they pay for sure, I’m still expecting. Most of them are given erc20 tokens (if not all of them)
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:27:38 AM

the bounty results appeared on da I sell and can be encouraging since last August. It all falls into the abyss and it took a long time I think to sell it and get a feel for the outcome. not completely from the bounty but conditions are indeed being crypto fall also affects the price of the many results of the bounty.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:31:01 AM

I have participated in 4 bounty since August to the present, however by the time I only received the reward from a project. Also another project is starting to pay, but they have some problems with the bounty data we have completed before. We are still continuing to discuss with them
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 10:37:54 AM

since August 2018 I have already received some fees from the bounties that I have followed. everything is fine, for those who don't get paid there may be a number of reasons such as being rejected, or just getting a small fee.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:43:41 AM

actually i never get credit for bounty rewards after August 2018 from several bounty i have participated, so sad.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: