Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 first quarter market prediction  (Read 23702 times)
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:50:18 PM

Pronoza in general can have different indicators. In general, I think that today there are different cases of behavior of cryptocurrency projects. But in general, I think that it would probably be better to invest in well-known projects.
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 02:54:20 PM

In the first quarter of 2019, I do not think the market will be very active. The whales intervene a lot in the market and I think this will continue for a while. It seems to be coming to the end of 2019 if the bull that everyone expects. During this time, I'm planning not to sell the coins.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:55:45 PM

Predictions in the cryptocurrency space has failed, most persons predicted a bull run last year, but non came to fruition. Am sick of listening to predictions, because it lifts my hopes high, only for the opposite to prevail. I've decided to be flexible in my opinion about the industry and take advantage of opportunity as they come, because a bird at hand is better than a thousand that is predicted to come.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:57:28 PM

I think the beginning of spring will be the beginning of a bullish trend and we will finally rejoice!
Well, the indicator is not yet seen that the market came out with a bearish phase in the bullish, I think it is unlikely that it will be in the spring , I believe that the bullish market could be by the end of 2019 or early 2020 , and then of course do not expect such a large increase in 2017
hope it's okay, but excessive expectations aren't good for you either. I personally have some confidence about the pump market this year. maybe because crypto is more supportive in odd years and some aspects that I believe in this year
Pump will happen when more people start to invest, what we are seeing right now is still nothing, the value still the same after this year,
first quarter can be noticed when Chinese new year past let see if investors from asia will bring the hype or if they will enter and make good trend
back to this industry, though its just another speculations together with hope that there's some good news to move the market up again.
Dergansion

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 03:36:34 PM

For prediction is very hard.but we hope cryptocoin will back grow up again and many people believe about crypto.for when it will growing up.we still wait ,till end of january market stable down price and nothing moving up price, slow up and slow down ,just hold for now and wait

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:48:35 PM

What is your market prediction for the first quarter of 2019?
First, the bear continues. Despite that, it is a good time to make some profits.
Even in the presence of bear market, I have seen just concluded ICOs, doing at least 2x their ICO price.
Even existing or already established coins, such as waves, doing 300% increase in price.
Which means that the first quarter of 2019 can be very profitable for those that know.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:48:42 PM

currently market conditions tend to be unstable. My prediction in Q1 is still the same. the market has decreased quite dramatically. sometimes green then suddenly red again.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:31:53 AM

I do not expect market to do much in the first quarter. Bitcoin should attack the important price zone of $6000 in this quarter but may nor may not overcome it.

January is ending, and we do not see the positive changes. I am sure that soon, everything will happen for the better. Simply this time, we will have to wait for long. Probably, the bulls will come in June-July.
Maady
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:45:28 AM

Situation does not look good today. market is keep crashing. all coins in marketcap are in red zone. Etherenum is about to fall under $100 once again. no one can actually give any prediction right now. its volatile as usual. be safe and accumlate smartly.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:55:36 AM

Last week of January and still bull run is not happening. Maybe this coming February bull will happen. In case not there are moths to follow March, April, May, June, or July. I think  six moths is enough to have bullish market again.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:58:42 AM

I think nothing will change, not only in the first quarter, but in 2019 as a whole, I think that we will see the same bear, although I will be glad if I am mistaken!
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:59:52 AM

The first quarter of 2019 allows an increase in crypto prices, although not too large but at least the market will begin to return to excitement. I think we should trade daily to avoid the risk of loss this year, because I see that price movements are very unstable and allow the market to return to red and will continue to decline against cryptocurrency this year.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:16:52 PM

Forced to support people who say that forecasting a cryptocurrency industry is impossible, because in general the cryptocurrency industry has a very wide scope and it is possible that it can be manipulated. And we know that some people manipulate her.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:38:05 PM

First, we waited for bullrun every month, then for the each seasons, today we are betting for a year, what will happen next? We will ask a question whether bitcoin will grow in the coming decade? Nothing depends on us, we are just observers.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:42:44 PM

My prediction is that crypto currency will stop down trend and market will rebounce. It seems like obvious for me.
After 1 year of decrease , rebounce should finally occur. That's how I see it.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:41:08 PM

It is difficult to predict, today crypto has a deep decline hopefully there is a change after Ethereum fork.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:00:05 PM

It is difficult to predict, today crypto has a deep decline hopefully there is a change after Ethereum fork.
in my opinion it is not too difficult because it seems the conditions are not much different from the previous one where large investors are still waiting for ITF proposals to be accepted and if there are results, I am sure the market will start to improve because if there is confusion this will confuse investors.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:16:10 PM

What is your market prediction for the first quarter of 2019?

Continuity of the bear market I guess? There's still no hype that is created and that means theres still no increase that will going to happen in the entire cryptocurrency space except ETH but still hard fork is not effective.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:24:06 PM

value of BTC below 3K. ETH below 70$

More bear market, with big announcement on taxes, laws and legislations AGAINST CRYPTO, denial of ETF at least for 2019 and almost sure for 2020. Market cap in absolute decline, massive run away from crypto for the part of investors, which BTW, they are doing right now to gold.

If you thought 2019 would be better, well, just sit down, this is hell.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:30:32 PM

in my opinion it is not too difficult because it seems the conditions are not much different from the previous one where large investors are still waiting for ITF proposals to be accepted and if there are results, I am sure the market will start to improve because if there is confusion this will confuse investors.
until now there is still no news about it and the market conditions are getting worse, especially since there is a lot of news that says that cryptocurrency is being abandoned because it is no longer profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: