Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 first quarter market prediction  (Read 23697 times)
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:19:07 PM

Q1 2019 will not give a big surprise I think, US shutdown make the big upcoming news delayed. So maybe it will linear I think same with previous months, but it will stable in 3.4 or 3.5k. We will not see any big movement until the ETF announcement.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:22:50 PM

Currently the price of cryptocurrency is quite low, I think at this stage its price will be difficult to reduce, if the market returns soon, it will be a good sign for the cryptocurrency community.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:26:46 PM

In my opinion, the bearish trend of the market will continue in the first quarter of the year owing to the massive reduction of the market capitalisation. But in the second quarter, the value of Bitcoin would increase, which will push up the market and the value of most altcoin. The third quarter will build up on the second quarter and the last quarter will be an exponential growth in the cryptocurrency space.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:41:52 PM

Currently the price of cryptocurrency is quite low, I think at this stage its price will be difficult to reduce, if the market returns soon, it will be a good sign for the cryptocurrency community.

I hope that good sign will happen this year because I see a lot of sad words from some people about Bitcoin that never rises again. There are a lot of great hopes that people will later get at the price of Bitcoin. pray for Bitcoin again Grin
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 03:01:10 PM

Hi, during bear market, i am not sure about the market but in my opinion i think bitcoin will go down to 2500$ in Q1-2019. I have cashout my crypto asset and wait new pump.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:03:58 PM

I hope that good sign will happen this year because I see a lot of sad words from some people about Bitcoin that never rises again. There are a lot of great hopes that people will later get at the price of Bitcoin. pray for Bitcoin again Grin
I always pray that the market can recover and Bitcoin and Altcoin can go up high because I also feel quite tired because from 2018 until now the market is still like this and it makes many people frustrated.
but in this first quarter I didn't expect much because it was almost entering Q2 but the market was still the same. I hope in Quartal 2 Bitcoin and Altcoin will have a significant increase.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:19:54 PM

Most already understand that the market has all the possibilities to become truly successful. Now I think only about how to find funds in order to invest in cryptocurrency. It should be those funds that are not sorry to lose.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:29:38 PM

I think that in the first quarter of 2019 we will be in the range of current prices, without abrupt changes
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:54:13 PM

What is your market prediction for the first quarter of 2019?
We area already in the middle of the first quarter and we are already seeing what is happening.
There are projects succeeding and there are those not in any way close to being successful.
That is how the trend has been.
Then it will also take some time more for some projects to succeed.
likit123

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:15:46 PM

I think the first quarter of 2019 is no different. The situation on the cryptography market has not changed fundamentally. BTC will be around $ 3000- $ 3500, upward movement is not expected. But if we take the whole of 2019 as a whole, the number of new projects will increase, so the cryptocurrency indicator in 2019 will show a positive trend
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:48:47 PM

I think the first quarter of 2019 is no different. The situation on the cryptography market has not changed fundamentally. BTC will be around $ 3000- $ 3500, upward movement is not expected. But if we take the whole of 2019 as a whole, the number of new projects will increase, so the cryptocurrency indicator in 2019 will show a positive trend
If we analyze all the predictions about the future cryptocurrency market in 2019, then all positive conversations and plans can immediately be put aside. And negative forecasts are somehow carried out before our eyes.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:05:42 PM

At the start of the year I thought the first would bring some bullish signs, but at times goes it became obvious that the first quarter will only be about the market survival and recovery, not bullish runs.

humm, in my opinion, the first quarter of this year Bitcoin and the whole market will continue to fall. Need to arrive later this year to be able to end a long bear market of crypto. That was my prediction, but I didn't expect it to happen
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:01:04 PM

market analysis indicates the resistance to break will be $3500 in next few days of the first quarter, and if it sustain above $3000 till early March the price could move toward $4000 by early 2nd quarter. I have been advised to expect side-way movement of price for the first half of the year and best price could be $11000 towards the end of the year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:27:32 PM

The same thing with bitcoin because altcoin almost entirely follows the price movements of bitcoin as the parent of a cryptocurrency. Of course, we cannot deny predictions that it can happen and it cannot happen. However, my thinking about predictions in the first qualifying year of this year is that bitcoin and altcoin will decline again because enthusiasm from investors has not been seen yet to enter the cryptocurrency market.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:38:27 PM

I hope that in the first quarter the market will finally fall to the bottom, but I think that this is unlikely to happen. Now prices will jump as well as last month, only adjusted for a slightly lower level.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:15:28 PM

These are some of the things we would not bother ourselves with.
Speculating about the market does not change anything, because what will happen will definitely happen.
Bull run is not yet close and there is no indication yet that there will be bull run this year.
So, the first quarter of 2019 is  and will  continue to add value to the crypto space.
Psynthax

Activity: 2310
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:16:07 PM

I hope that in the first quarter the market will finally fall to the bottom, but I think that this is unlikely to happen. Now prices will jump as well as last month, only adjusted for a slightly lower level.

The price of bitcoin is so stable and the whole of altcoins is following it. This can be considered as bottom and then the stability of market is much better to build the momentum to pump it dude.
The price will not jump a lot in this quarter.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:24:42 PM

My prediction for Q1 is continuation of the bear market and stagnation. We are historically in the longest bear market
with over 410 days and we the trend change is not visible yet.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:29:24 PM

I am not too good when it comes to predicting, especially when it has to do with cryptocurrency business, because in cryptocurrency world the unbelievable is the one that usually come in play, but I will say that in this first quarter of 2019, there may not be any bull run but may a little rise in the market, then we may see little bull run in second quarter.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:59:14 PM

My prediction for Q1 is continuation of the bear market and stagnation. We are historically in the longest bear market
with over 410 days and we the trend change is not visible yet.
I agree, most people certainly hope for rapid growth, but I also believe that we can still fall as the graph we have not found the bottom of which will grow !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: