Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:17:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 first quarter market prediction  (Read 23695 times)
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:26:23 PM

There is no market prediction, just relax and stay calm. Hold your earned or bought coins, because you need to be a really bad investor to make the decision to sell your coins on such a poor market for several pennies.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:33:39 PM

What is your market prediction for the first quarter of 2019?
In the first quarter of the 2019 cryptocurrency will be more stable then the next year. Mining for BTC will become harder, so it will be more expensive. There will not be a spectacular grow but the evolution is good.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:23:02 PM

I thought at the end of the year that we will walk on the triangle so we go again , I think we're going sideways for a long time about six months and then we will have a good growth !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:32:20 PM

It's time to think about the second quarter of 2019. Wink I hope that in the second quarter the crypto-currency market will be more fun, and the bulls will seriously take up the case, and in the first quarter this was just a preparation, accumulation of strength. Cool
gelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:20:38 PM

It's time to think about the second quarter of 2019. Wink I hope that in the second quarter the crypto-currency market will be more fun, and the bulls will seriously take up the case, and in the first quarter this was just a preparation, accumulation of strength. Cool
I do not know where you have considered the accumulation of forces, the most common weak market without significant movements and so it will be for a long time, be realistic, the beginning of the bull does not look like that

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:39:44 PM

I think the price of bitcoin in the first quarter will remain at a price of $ 3800- $ 4000. and at the beginning of this year bitcoin has experienced an upward trend even if only slightly. and I hope that this year hopefully there will be no FUD that can affect the crypto market. so the market will stabilize and hopefully it can rise again in the middle of this year.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:50:49 PM

I do not think that any important events will occur in the first quarter of 2019. It seems to me that the market will start to revive and the trend will change in the fourth quarter of 2019. The growth process will be slow.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:57:43 PM

Only two weeks remain till Q1 of 2019 end. And volatility of last two weeks is very low. And now the direction is undefined. It could be growth above 4000 or dump below 3700. I think next few days will show the directon of further movement

Volatility is very low while the volume is getting better.
This is a good sign of a future bull run which will be different from last quarter of 2017.
We are now funded by a strong foundation in the market, getting ready for the 3rd quarter of this year for the strong bulls to run!
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:59:44 PM

The first quarter of 2019 is almost over as we are just 15 days left. Most people predicted a bull run and it never happened meaning all predictions were almost failed.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:08:12 PM

Actually we are have different prediction in this year of 2019 on what happen of the market if this will gonna bull run or not. But for me ill think i dont need to predict on it because it will come only if we are knows on how to wait.

Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:24:18 PM

The first quarter was almost over, still far from my prediction but it didn't matter because even though it wasn't as good as my expectations but the market had improved quite well and I was satisfied with it
I hope the market can continue to maintain this upward trend, albeit slowly but if this continues then one day the market can return to its peak again

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:32:55 PM

The first quarter of 2019 is almost at the end and the prices of most crypto coins were dangling within  certain range of value. Ethereum for instants was between $120 to $150 from January  till now. I believe the dangling of the prices of cryptocurrencies will continue till the end of 2019. The market will be in a semi stable state throughout the year.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:37:19 AM

We are almost over in the first quarter of the year only 2weeks are left and so far crypto market was atleast stable in the first quarter and keep consolidating at this stage while slowly gaining momentum going upward trend.

sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:54:59 AM

I don't think there has been a signi fi cant increase in the first quarter of this year, the market has not been fully stable still up and down, for the next quarter it cannot be predicted, surely we hope it will be even better than the previous quarter

concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:33:07 AM

I don't think there has been a signi fi cant increase in the first quarter of this year, the market has not been fully stable still up and down, for the next quarter it cannot be predicted, surely we hope it will be even better than the previous quarter
we can't predict it, maybe we can guess with the current conditions, but in the future we don't know what really happened so we can't imagine it.
we can only hope and can only do it by working hard to produce good results.
Crypto currently cannot provide big benefits but can still provide such small benefits if we can manage it.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:36:50 AM

all are sure to expect the best, the most important thing for now is to be able to keep on waiting for something extraordinary to happen here, optimistic that the future of the market will be as stable as ever.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:47:54 AM

We are almost over in the first quarter of the year only 2weeks are left and so far crypto market was atleast stable in the first quarter and keep consolidating at this stage while slowly gaining momentum going upward trend.
The market is good and looks like BTC will again reach $4K this day.
Price for a week or over is very consistent going uptrend, and I think that is a very big sign of a bullish trend.

If this quarter bitcoin will not fall, then we can conclude that we have a good quarter and this will go forward reaching a better price.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:24:19 AM

In the 2019 quarter, the price is still low compared to 2018. But now if you look at market conditions, you will certainly be excited because prices have started to rise. Market prices are slowly starting to experience positive changes, it's better that you prepare to invest again.
biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:27:35 AM

In the 2019 quarter, the price is still low compared to 2018. But now if you look at market conditions, you will certainly be excited because prices have started to rise. Market prices are slowly starting to experience positive changes, it's better that you prepare to invest again.
see the value may indeed is still low, but when looking at market trends this year I guess the better, because it's already started there increased from last year that happens only happens a trend decline.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:35:56 PM

In fact, the fundamental changes will not be so investors to this day to invest in cryptocurrency, but as we can see that the quarter is coming to an end, but the market is at the level. In my opinion, the dawn of the market will be this fall so during this time many problematic issues regarding cryptocurrency will be resolved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: