Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:29:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Next Bullrun  (Read 1277 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 10:12:46 AM

Well, I'm not expecting too much in the next two months, but I'm confident about April/May. It will be really awesome to hold then, but now I want the market more down so that I can buy more and prepare for the bull run.
I am sure that you will see your minimums and in the next couple of months you will have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin and other currencies even cheaper than now

It is crazy for someone to want the crypto market to go even deeper just to buy it cheap. Isn't very cheap now? Do you even think that when the crypto market losses like half of its value means no more volumes and traders and investors will be leaving? Why not try to buy those dead coins that have very cheap to no value then? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Isn't is funny for looking for more downside when prices are down more than 5 times from ATH? Volume is low also if someone wanna to enter marketwith big pocket. Considering this dead coins can get boost with small pumps.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:43:16 AM

Well, I'm not expecting too much in the next two months, but I'm confident about April/May. It will be really awesome to hold then, but now I want the market more down so that I can buy more and prepare for the bull run.
I am sure that you will see your minimums and in the next couple of months you will have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin and other currencies even cheaper than now

It is crazy for someone to want the crypto market to go even deeper just to buy it cheap. Isn't very cheap now? Do you even think that when the crypto market losses like half of its value means no more volumes and traders and investors will be leaving? Why not try to buy those dead coins that have very cheap to no value then? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Isn't is funny for looking for more downside when prices are down more than 5 times from ATH? Volume is low also if someone wanna to enter marketwith big pocket. Considering this dead coins can get boost with small pumps.

These people are all about talk. The moment their target to buy price get hit, they will then say I will wait for more dip. In the end they ended up not buying and will cry and whine when the prices move up again.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:46:23 AM

These people are all about talk. The moment their target to buy price get hit, they will then say I will wait for more dip. In the end they ended up not buying and will cry and whine when the prices move up again.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe that they are waiting for even greater price drops is not so crazy. See what happened to the Ethereum price in the last hours. Ethereum is again in the third position on the coinmarketcap. It is possible that the bottom has not yet been found and larger price drops will yet come.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:48:29 AM

I agree that when will be bitcoin halving then there will be a market growth, but I am not sure about ETF, I think it will be transferred for a long time, but there is hope for bakkt and bitcoin futures, perhaps with the help of this the market will start to grow.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:52:14 AM

This year I think Bitcoin will initially keep its growth and expand its recovery to reach higher levels. It is like the economic crisis of 2008, and you know the stocks gradually increased a lot at the present time when compared to 2008.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 11:00:12 AM

Maybe that they are waiting for even greater price drops is not so crazy. See what happened to the Ethereum price in the last hours. Ethereum is again in the third position on the coinmarketcap. It is possible that the bottom has not yet been found and larger price drops will yet come.

I'm sure yesterday's fall was the lowest. so this is only a small decrease to prepare for the big leap to come. this is a good time to buy, if it's too late yesterday.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:50:08 AM

I'm sure yesterday's fall was the lowest. so this is only a small decrease to prepare for the big leap to come. this is a good time to buy, if it's too late yesterday.

Nah. They won't buy. They will hope and pray that ethereum drops below $100 again. And when it drops below, they will hope again to buy ethereum during its first year price. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:55:49 AM

Let me get this straight 2019 will be better than 2018 but don't expect too much from it ,even if ETF and bakkt get approved ,that won't trigger the next bull run ,let's start waiting for the next bitcoin halving because that's when the next bullrun will triggered.
We always said start waiting. How many times have you guys heard the start waiting sentence? Simply put, you will get a big profit when the bull run comes, but when the bull run doesn't come then I guess you will be disappointed cause you continue to wait. Take out optimism about the bull run, you can invest calmly you can invest with a long term investment, it's not too difficult for me.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:56:55 AM

I'm not expecting any bullrun this year though but I know that we have some incoming good and better projects ,I'm waiting patiently for those so that I can quickly jump in and invest or mining them before diff sky rocket, have any one of you heard about VEIL project? It is part of the good ones I'm talking about

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:25:02 AM

Let me get this straight 2019 will be better than 2018 but don't expect too much from it ,even if ETF and bakkt get approved ,that won't trigger the next bull run ,let's start waiting for the next bitcoin halving because that's when the next bullrun will triggered.
I doubt 2019 will be as good as its predecessor. In 2018 were two of the productive period(January and end of March - beginning of April) who are given the opportunity to earn for those who wanted it.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:28:37 AM

I think that in 2019 the market will have a slight increase, probably by the end of 2019. Of course the market will not be able to return to the price as 2017, if at the end of 2019 1 BTC will cost $ 8000.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:31:51 AM

I don't expect a bull rally in 2019, I am waiting for network scaling and increasing of network capacity to attract new investors. In 2017 the market was overheated due to the greed of lay people and then there were no fair prices.
Irish Lion

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:34:01 AM

It will start in Spring this year. But start dont mean same as November 2017 but more like October 2015. After bull run start will take around 2 years to reach that bull run ATH.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:43:37 AM

I believe that 2019 would be an ok year for crypto. It wont be bearish like 208 and it won't be bullish like 2017 but it will add gradual increase in price and will bring back the confidence of the masses.
voron83-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 08:28:20 AM

Probably you are right and the launch of the platform and the adoption of the SEC is unlikely to help start the growth of the market, so you need to navigate that the growth will begin after half!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:46:00 AM

The market has taught me to be ready for any outcome of events. I do not expect a bull run in the near future. I prefer, first of all, the development of technology this year, which will entail attracting new investors and the development of a crypto market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:58:00 AM

We see that today's market has decreased and will not increase in the near future, hoping that developments will occur to restore and increase crypto expansion so that later it will have a positive impact. There will be an increase in the coming month and with patience, luck will be gained.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:03:50 PM

This year I think Bitcoin will initially keep its growth and expand its recovery to reach higher levels. It is like the economic crisis of 2008, and you know the stocks gradually increased a lot at the present time when compared to 2008.

I am also waiting for the growth of Bitcoin. As soon as it is the market leader, the altcoins will follow it for sure. The bull run will come. I do not think that it is funny to wait for this event.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:08:01 PM

I think there's no need to expect too much from crypto, last year there was an issue that said there would be an increase at the end of the year but what happened was not as expected. For this year it was the same, don't expect this year, crypto is still recovering

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:37:15 PM

Yes, I agree that when bitcoin next halving will trigger the next bull run because many whales will start to buy bitcoin with their billions of investments but nobody knows when will it happen, the market though will surprise us again like last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: