Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Next Bullrun  (Read 1277 times)
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:57:41 PM

I don't like to make predictions, but here are my expectations. The bottom will probably be in Q1-Q2 2019, a slight but consistent upward movement will begin around Q3-Q4 2019. The real bull run will happen after the halving.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:16:39 PM

Let me get this straight 2019 will be better than 2018 but don't expect too much from it ,even if ETF and bakkt get approved ,that won't trigger the next bull run ,let's start waiting for the next bitcoin halving because that's when the next bullrun will triggered.
People saying that price won't increase in 2019 at all. But I think that they're wrong. Bitcoin will raise, but very-very slowly. Maybe at the end of the year it will be 10k$
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:12:09 PM

I think 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency because we have some events coming up (ETF and Bakkt)  which will drive the market up but I think the bitcoin halving will be the main deal.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:39:34 PM

And for 2019 I have high hopes. There will be enough new introductions and settlements by states. My belief in a bull run is very high, so I would like it to be true)
NynaHoney

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:40:43 PM

whatever it is, no one knows what will happen to the market especially with the presence of ETFs and BAKKT, even without that and without bitcoin having to halve, the market will still have the potential to experience bullrun.
this is about interest so if a lot of people are interested in crypto then the price will go up and in my opinion, this year people will be attracted to crypto not only because there will be ETFs and BAKKT but because there are many other things.
crypto still has many other factors that will trigger bullrun including without having to wait for bitcoin to halve
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:35:58 PM

I am very certain that there will be bull run this year,if that cannot be achieved through ethereum hard fork,bitcoin having may do the justice to that.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:40:53 PM

I had big hopes for the beginning of 2019, but as we can see almost nothing happened till now. Lets wait a little bit longer and I hope the bakkt launch can move the market up and the ETFs will launch it to the moon.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:41:01 PM

Yes you are right, we are starting yet the year 2019 so we hope but don't expect the bullrun this year but always think positive and we need more patient for this matter. 2019 is the new beginning  of adventure and taking risk in cryptocurrency  specially  to those investor we don't know what will happen next if have bull run or dumping again we didn't say the next fluctuate so be patient for the bull run if gonna happen this year.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:47:47 PM

I think that the next drop in the price of Bitcoin will not have to wait long, but about the bullish market the situation is controversial. I hope that it will finally come, but still do not have high hopes.
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:55:31 PM

None of this news will win back and I am sure that in 2019 no surges in market activity should be expected.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:30:37 PM

Totally true, I think the 2017 bull run has deceived a lot of investors to think that bull runs will come often.
I doubt that a bull rub will happen in 2019, although the approval of ETF and bakkt may bring more stability to the market but I doubt there will be astronomical surgery in prices like there was in Q4 2017.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:37:16 PM

Totally true, I think the 2017 bull run has deceived a lot of investors to think that bull runs will come often.
I doubt that a bull rub will happen in 2019, although the approval of ETF and bakkt may bring more stability to the market but I doubt there will be astronomical surgery in prices like there was in Q4 2017.

are you sure 2017 decieved  us ? on the year 2017 there were actually alot of bull runs happened  and the overall crypto market was raised about a 100 percent  .

maybe you mean to say 2o18 ?  because 2o18 is the year that market fall and didnt ever experienced to pump and there are also alot of rumors that a bull will come but that didnt happened at all until we reach the last quarter of the year  . 

meanwhile , 2019 is surely the year for bulls  because the news is likely legit and aside from it eth do also have an incoming hard fork which can also help for the recovery of the price  .
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:40:13 PM

Let me get this straight 2019 will be better than 2018 but don't expect too much from it ,even if ETF and bakkt get approved ,that won't trigger the next bull run ,let's start waiting for the next bitcoin halving because that's when the next bullrun will triggered.
Jezz! The next halving will happen next year. How would you think people will do during this whole 2019? I think bakkt and ETF will start to push a little bit of the price away off from this bearish market. And i think that's enough to give a chill to most traders since we are all in a rough time last year. It might not trigger but at least we do see some changes.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:17:34 AM

If ETF and BAKKT approved by SEC, i think it will make investor more confident and market will start bull run. With BAKKT and ETF, billion dollar money from big investor will come to cryptomarket and i am believe market cap value will start recover again.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:29:41 AM

there are too many predictions about bull run but most of time didnt predict the right one.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:36:22 AM

The market is dumping and you are saying about bull run, there are lot of predictions on this but I don't believe in them as we say what happened last year when we were looking for a massive pump but in reality we saw other stuff.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:48:52 AM

The market is dumping and you are saying about bull run, there are lot of predictions on this but I don't believe in them as we say what happened last year when we were looking for a massive pump but in reality we saw other stuff.
It's not dumping anymore as we already are at the bottom.
Thinking of a bull run again is just a sign that we are still positive despite the recent dumps, it cannot be denied
that most of the investors, especially the weak hands have left the market and that causes a sudden dump of price, but this
is not the end, it's part of the journey that we are seeing now, if we can stand here and survive, we have a better shot in the future.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:53:45 AM

I think that the next drop in the price of Bitcoin will not have to wait long, but about the bullish market the situation is controversial. I hope that it will finally come, but still do not have high hopes.
not sure when it will happen but as long as we believe it will happen then we still have the power to hold our coins. I think that hope must be there for everyone because if we have no hope in crypto there is no hope for crypto to be able to live.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:57:31 AM

We can only predict based on coin market cap, since there has been some recovery this year of its recent fall in 2018  but no one actually knows when the next bull will eventually commence.
Following coinmarketcap definitely will lead to miscalculations as most of the top crypto currencies are highly manipulated with their circulating supply compared to how bitcoin is still the number one coin in coinmarketcap list.

Regardless of when the next bull run will be happening, it is always good to buy some coins when they are available for cheaper prices. Considering this, we should react right now for buying more coins before it will be late.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 07:02:26 AM

I think there is very low of bull run within this year. I think even recovery of the market will definitely take at least 1 or 2 year as this current 2018 fall is very deep.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: