Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful of strange projects  (Read 56779 times)
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:33:46 AM

Its always a trend to have the strange and fraudulent part of every business that is why its advisable to investors to know their coin study and understand you are investing in the right coin before you proceed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:46:21 AM

Given the market filled with fake ICOs, one needs to be very much careful. There are numerous frauds on the look out for fleecing bounty hunters and investors to fulfil their interests. In my case, I have been cheated by many projects by not giving my share of rewards for contributing to their projects. So I also want all investors and bounty hunters to be aware and discourage such fake ICOs.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:03:50 PM

This not new thing in crypto but we all know 2018 really worst bearish market. So many project scam and failed. This also factor why so many people make fake project and stolen investor money. More popular crypto more people also want instant money with anything way.
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:18:44 PM

Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it
Today there are many strange projects, so before you invest in a project you need to study it well, we must learn to think and analyze, we are simply forced to do it or we may lose everything.

eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:24:32 PM

Currently, there are many ICO projects that are fraudulent, their goal is to target investors' money, I have participated in many projects and it seems very difficult to avoid them!
I also encountered fraudulent projects in the same way and it is sometimes difficult to distinguish them from real projects. I tried to analyze and do research, but I was still wrong. Therefore, 100% no one can be protected from the loss of their money and time.
I agree with you, it is really hard to find legit ICOs. Scammers nowadays uses pretty much everything to fool investors, they have fake linkedin profiles for whole teams, they have fake information about collected funds, they have good looking sites, and so on. Crypto projects should be more transparent about collected funds, they have tools for do that better than in real bussinesses, just show to us wallets where is the money.

BTC
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:34:18 PM

Where there is a lot of money-there will always be criminals who want to take them away.Of course you need to do a serious analysis before investing,everyone has their own methods of choice for investment,which depends on knowledge and experience,but unfortunately,there will always be mistakes.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:36:22 PM

Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it

It is necessary to carefully select projects for investment. Especially when you know how many fraudulent projects began to appear on the crypto market. I made conclusions for myself after investing in one promising project where I was deceived. Since then, I have been investing much more cautiously and only in proven projects.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:49:40 PM

When you see some obvious scams, most of them are aloarent from the beginning, all you have to do is go to the pages of the main coin that are claiming to fork and if it is genuine, they it would have been announced there.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:50:54 PM

Where there is a lot of money-there will always be criminals who want to take them away.Of course you need to do a serious analysis before investing,everyone has their own methods of choice for investment,which depends on knowledge and experience,but unfortunately,there will always be mistakes.
criminals will do various ways to get what they want in any way.
You have to be careful, and you have to be careful about starting, because cunning people can do whatever they want.
Project fraud is difficult to distinguish so you are not easily affected and are not easy to follow before you know it in detail.

saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:18:08 PM

today now have a lots of fraud and scam project in this moment we need to be more careful on what project that will invest our money. we just need to look and read the details and concept of the project either it's look promising..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:29:09 PM

Yes, I have found the new token release recently, the name such as the ETH classic, Bitcoin classic or more, even I have not read their whitepaper and know more about it, but I never want to invest the project which clones their name, it seem to the scam project.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:33:33 PM

today now have a lots of fraud and scam project in this moment we need to be more careful on what project that will invest our money. we just need to look and read the details and concept of the project either it's look promising..

I totally stay away of ICO projects right now, it's too much risk because majority turns out to be very scammy. So if you find nice ICO projects then invest but remember the risk involved.

Or better yet, not invest at all and just put all your money in bitcoin alone, right now is it the best time since the market is already on a point of recovering. Don't be the guy that missed the boat and complain that they didn't enter when the price is still cheap.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:45:00 PM

it's true the problem now is that many new projects have sprung up that have triggered fraud, because from that strange project it has become their way to use us to just benefit them
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:53:05 PM

It’s quite difficult to avoid some bad or scam project, in other words you can say it’s very difficult to find a legit project.
To find out a good project you have to check carefully the project than you will be near to find a legit & good project.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:56:12 AM

Thanks for the info. Over 99% of the projects seems to be scamm..
The fact that majority of the people still do not know about digital currencies and coins and this makes it a lucrative business for the scammers to come out with scams and fake projects and deceive the people with limited knowledge about the projects.

This is the reason a number of people call the whole digital market a scam and that it will disappear taking your money into no where. Be nimble and vigilant.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:48:44 AM

when the market situation is declining, there are many people who become fraudsters, and increasingly give disappointment to crypto lovers, so many people come out and go from crypto.
fraud like this is very difficult to avoid, we are very difficult to predict a good project or fraud, maybe we should be more careful and think many times to join something.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:44:12 PM

You should be very careful at the moment, because the is an overwhelming amount of scammers and fraud projects on the market. Deeply research each project and this will help to protect your portfolio and save your money.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:57:51 PM

It is anything but another point that you ought to dependably be cautious with each venture where you put your own cash in. Shockingly individuals are excessively languid right now and they would prefer not to try and invest some energy by perusing whitepapers.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:07:24 PM

Today it is hard to avoid investing in scammer projects. Scammers very carefully forge projects and pass them off as promising. And we realize that we have been deceived after a while, but nothing has changed.

It's better to take a rest of those investors also to avoid lossing on their money which they have invested in crypto because in the past days crypto ico project is so risky.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 01:20:23 PM

Yes thats true but the problem is its very hard to identify those projects because almost all of the projects looks normal at the beginning. Then at some point, its started to look more and more suspicious. So I guess, the best thing to do is to be more observant.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: