Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving  (Read 368007 times)
Cohle

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:50:39 PM

I want to sell and buy in cheaper but knowing my luck it'll probably skyrocket and leave me behind.  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:03:45 PM

I want to sell and buy in cheaper but knowing my luck it'll probably skyrocket and leave me behind.  Undecided

It's basically traded sideways for 24 hours...don't sell now its likely to break out to the north
zwiggelbig

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:28:26 PM

How can their be so much volume in Fluttercoin and how can it be so much talked about on twitter by those pumpers who are holding it.
And how can this coin be soo good and yet just not move?
Every time it drops down to 1700 its a fucking bear trap so why the fuck are those whales doing it while they keep the coin so low.
Dont get it

thekidcoin (OP)

Activity: 308

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:44:54 PM

i downloaded the wallet for mac, but it doesn't work…

what can i do?

I am not a dev nor do I have a Mac, but I do know what the next question will be which is:  "What does 'It didn't work' mean, specifically?"  

i.e. explain the steps you took and which part of the process of those steps didn't do what you expected to do.

i downloaded the file on my computer
when i try to open the file i get this message : the program has quit unexpectedly

Sad

basicly i can't open my wallet. Undecided
Have noticed lots of trouble with the Mac version... Some people have no issues, other have tons.  Can you get me the debug info? it could be missing dependencies or something.

Thing that sucks is that I don't have a mac, just mac 10.8.5 and 10.9.2 VM's.  LOL lets move the price up to 10000 so I can sell maybe 100K flt and buy a mac???

I will work on this ASAP, we need to get these builds on point.  If anyone else has building experience on a Mac feel free to offer assistance as well could use the help. 

1MYL967PR52xiNtqSP9WphRvPzKZDjBdxn
thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:48:12 PM

How can their be so much volume in Fluttercoin and how can it be so much talked about on twitter by those pumpers who are holding it.
Every time it drops down to 1700 its a fucking bear trap so why the fuck are those whales doing it while they keep the coin so low.
Dont get it

Because the buyers fade away at the higher price, likely to drive the price down (or anticipate the price drop), they are essentially undecided on price, we tested 3000 on cryptsy yesterday and a little less on minptal, and there was lots of selling.

If the market breaks the highs on all exchanges likely we will see 3500 and likely settle around 3100.  Thats my opinion at least

alkaint

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:48:26 PM

Dont get it

it's weekend the whole alt market is slow atm , it droped to 1700 once and bounced back fast , i don't think its whales game otherwise it would be duumped back to 1700 , theres alot of supporters behind the coin
thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:48:59 PM

i'm getting 10's  Undecided
There are 2 parts to the fork... Second, kicks in at Sat, 19 Apr 2014 19:48:23 GMT

Where is this information posted?  I can't seem to find it anywhere.

No readme file attached to the wallet, the website is not updated (faqs->how to earn), nothing on the first post of this thread.  Where am I supposed to look on the latest official news/updates on flt?

page 1? lists all this info.  Maybe look harder LOL?  Its right there near the top, has been for days.

thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:52:29 PM

It was not - is the bounty site controlled by you? I will throw in 1000 FLT for sure, I don't need recognition for it just confirmation that the donation went where it was supposed to go and not into some black hole.  Do you happen to know if there is a way to track donations to the bounty to the specific bounties that are filled? My 1000 FLT is ready.

CryptoArticles is mine yeah Smiley Been running it for a few months now ^^

Like I said you need to contact them, I don't have anything to do with bounties at this point.

With that said, if it was for first article or only one bounty, cryptocoinsnews.com beat you to it I think.

I know, I claimed it again today but getting zero response, I thought they maybe would check here & see the message Smiley

The bounty site says there is a maximum of 5 article bounties, so I should be safe I hope Smiley

Either way, I'll keep hunting it down, I do appreciate your efforts Smiley

Yeah you have to be one of them if there was 5...

zwiggelbig

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:58:39 PM

Dont get it

Because the buyers fade away at the higher price, likely to drive the price down (or anticipate the price drop), they are essentially undecided on price, we tested 3000 on cryptsy yesterday and a little less on minptal, and there was lots of selling.

If the market breaks the highs on all exchanges likely we will see 3500 and likely settle around 3100.  Thats my opinion at least

Oh wow we hit 2700 high on mintpal last night O.o like almost every night it happend.. And here comes the ussual fluttercoin dump down the 2ks again........ wonder how many hits of these it can take

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:08:17 PM

Dont get it

If the market breaks the highs on all exchanges likely we will see 3500 and likely settle around 3100.  Thats my opinion at least

Oh wow we hit 2700 high on mintpal last night O.o like almost every night it happend.. And here comes the ussual fluttercoin dump down the 2ks again........ wonder how many hits of these it can take

I have a feeling that Blackcoin can hit 1 dollar with so much easyness... If peercoin has a price of that. I mean come on. No other coins can be mined. And seriously. Even after that hugee dump. So manhy new people want to get on board.

And another seriously.. If you ask merchants to add Blackcoin or Fluttercoin as a payment.. Wich one do they likely chose just based on the name that sounds better? And fuck me men, this community has over 1000 posts here.
The coins will become rarer and rarer. Its special. All other coins with their new features and everything are just.. Pumps. Fluttercoin will probabbly get a pump up to 10k. But I have a feeling that Blackcoin might just break out up to 1 dollar before that.

And can SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME why Darkcoin can make it to a dollar but Blackcoin has not?

Maybe you should just stick with BC? I don't understand the point of your comments here. You expect the "moon" overnight?
thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:18:20 PM

Dont get it

Its not a hit, its called a sideways market - indecision, but the trend is still up.  Guys worry too much LOL

heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:26:22 PM

I think the biggest mistake in crypto world is.
No patience
Wanting a coin to go all the way up in a day. And not thinking about some long term. If a coin drops 40% you get scared and panic while with increases of +100% it should actually be a bit normal..
Because of no patience many people sold out blackcoin way before 10k.

In the long run. Fact is. Price goes to 1000. Gets stable their with dips and ups.
Price goes to new high. Price dips back to 1000 and gets stable around 1200
Then 1500
Then 1700
Then hovering around 2000
Then passing it and setting a great new high
Then dipping back
Before going over it. But could just as well dip back for a few days.

I remember Faircoin.. I had ALOT bought them at 2400. Price dropped all the waaay down to 1200 and stayed their for a few days! I panic sold.
Then later when talking to some whales they told me they can just hold a coin on purpose so low for a while before getting it back on tracks.

We are already in 2k withouth the multipool!
And look what the announcement of the pool did to BC
Then the actual beta
And then the actual real version.

This guy can't even follow his own advice for two days. Let FLT go bro, this market is not for you. Come back at 10k with stars in your eyes  Roll Eyes
thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:36:25 PM

Dont get it

If the market breaks the highs on all exchanges likely we will see 3500 and likely settle around 3100.  Thats my opinion at least

I have a feeling that Blackcoin can hit 1 dollar with so much easyness... If peercoin has a price of that. I mean come on. No other coins can be mined. And seriously. Even after that hugee dump. So manhy new people want to get on board.

And another seriously.. If you ask merchants to add Blackcoin or Fluttercoin as a payment.. Wich one do they likely chose just based on the name that sounds better? And fuck me men, this community has over 1000 posts here.
The coins will become rarer and rarer. Its special. All other coins with their new features and everything are just.. Pumps. Fluttercoin will probabbly get a pump up to 10k. But I have a feeling that Blackcoin might just break out up to 1 dollar before that.

And can SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME why Darkcoin can make it to a dollar but Blackcoin has not?

Maybe you should just stick with BC? I don't understand the point of your comments here. You expect the "moon" overnight?
Right, he can stick with that copy/paste coin.  Good look with that one after the novelty is gone.  Special? Laughable.  

After another few weeks there will only be a total of what 10 million left to mine here at FLT central...  A coin the community can participate in, not be forced to buy.

heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:54:13 PM

Dont get it

Right, he can stick with that copy/paste coin.  Good look with that one after the novelty is gone.  Special? Laughable.  

After another few weeks there will only be a total of what 10 million left to mine here at FLT central...  A coin the community can participate in, not be forced to buy.

Cocky.
heartthew

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:55:06 PM

Dont get it

Agreed.

(even though you're cocky)
thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:09:54 AM

Dont get it

Agreed.

cocky? just stating fact.  The price isn't going higher because buyers aren't buying.  And you understand markets you will know that breaking old highs has a very good potential for upside movement.

heartthew

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:13:51 AM

Dont get it

Agreed.

cocky? just stating fact.  The price isn't going higher because buyers aren't buying.  And you understand markets you will know that breaking old highs has a very good potential for upside movement.

See, that is what I meant (and don't be confused, you and BC are the two coins I support) - the price IS going higher, and has been steadily setting new bases. Anyway, I will stop cluttering this thread with BC talk - back to FLT...

(do as you would have others do, right?)
thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:19:35 AM

Dont get it

Cocky.

There is a lot of propaganda coming from supporters of this and other coins, stating that FLT is a pure copy/paste among other lies.  The thing is, its one of a handful that aren't.  And its about time this fact was known.

thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:21:01 AM

Dont get it

Agreed.

See, that is what I meant (and don't be confused, you and BC are the two coins I support) - the price IS going higher, and has been steadily setting new bases. Anyway, I will stop cluttering this thread with BC talk - back to FLT...

(do as you would have others do, right?)
No I agree buddy, I would prefer that no one talk of the market(s) LOL.  Could (or should) we create a FLT market thread?

thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:23:45 AM

We need to spread the word on FLT - not because of any market/monetary reasons, but because there is a lot of false info out there about FLT

Any little thing can help...

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: