Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:44:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FlutterCoin FLT Proof Of Transaction Cash Back for Sending & Recieving  (Read 368012 times)
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:34:21 AM

i think i got a payout maybe...something like 300+ coins, and I only got on it later.  I'm going to move my rigs over to it tonight, so I'll know more tomorrow.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
homeiss

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:30:03 AM

I mined the multipool for the first 24 hours and got a total payout of 221 FLT. They have mentioned that they forked Coino and lost those coins and had some other issues, so these things will get ironed out hopefully.

Pass the Flutter: F7PjYAf7stemsejKHWarkjC1sb5FqbsnhZ
LeBarton

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:44:54 AM

Old pattern all over again ... 1500 - 1200  ... 1500 - 1200 ...
There are two ways to gain the loss from buying @ 2400 ... one is wait forever and "hope" it will rise again and if then sell.
The other is, buy @ 1500 ... sell @ 1200 ... repeat this 4 times and then bail out without a loss.

I think you meant buy @1200 sell @1500. Otherwise your losing ground...... said capt. obvious...  Grin
Grin

Btw, hiya Bango !
johnalt

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:03:13 AM

I can't understand this coin  FLT.. Grin

fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:17:10 AM

http://www.cinnipool.co/  CINNIcoin pool now we have 85 miners, lol, yesterday we just had 30-40 miners, thanks those miners supporting CINNI Shocked

FLT miners come here to mine cash Grin Welcome
mikeymillie

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:20:52 AM

http://www.cinnipool.co/  CINNIcoin pool now we have 85 miners, lol, yesterday we just had 30-40 miners, thanks those miners supporting CINNI Shocked

FLT miners come here to mine cash Grin Welcome

Why would anyone here want CINNI when it has

1. a worse PoS stake plan than Flutter

2. worse coin distribution and market cap

3. no - ZERO - new innovations of its own, when Flutter has Proof of Transaction? 

cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:10:54 AM

Fluttercoin is being raped by other multipools dumping their mined coins on fluttercoin exchange.
While the fluttercoin multipool buying small amounts there is no way fluttercoin can gain traction.

What are the ideas to overcome this? I see some:

- Switch fluttercoin to POS and stop POW
- Retarget difficulty so its not interesting anymore for multipools to mine.

others?
Im still holding a lot of FLT with some profit, but if this continues I have to sell because its not worth it.

Thanks for your ideas.
mikeymillie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:39:34 AM

Fluttercoin is being raped by other multipools dumping their mined coins on fluttercoin exchange.
While the fluttercoin multipool buying small amounts there is no way fluttercoin can gain traction.

others?
Im still holding a lot of FLT with some profit, but if this continues I have to sell because its not worth it.

Thanks for your ideas.

I am sitting on damn near a loss right now, but I also know that these multipool attacks are cyclical and burn themselves out after awhile as they ruin the profitability of the coin they are hammering to the point that its not worth hammering any more. 

I really wish FLT would have had at very least KGW to fend this off as it is very hard to remain a supporter of the coin in forums etc.  when the charts make it look like you are incapable of understanding basic math.  The only upside is that there is another halving this saturday and this will really bring the profitability down to unappealing levels and old coins mined during fat rewards era will start getting sold off to replace lost income from mine-to-dump.   

Its worth noting that other coin communities are in much, much worse shape right now in terms of profit (selling for 3 or 2 sats and massive 20-30 BTC sell walls) but the community itself is largely blowing it off and keeps trying to create new tools to promote their coin, runs multiple subreddits, runs contests, twitter campaigns and more.  I don't know why Flutter has not attracted these kinds of users, but we can't just rest on the innovation of Proof of Transaction and expect that to pull all the weight.  It's not even that great as an implementation, to be honest it feels like a kind of experimental "what-if" scenario that was turned into a real coin. Though  - the fundamental idea behind it is worthy of a lot of respect and will eventually get traction.

I have about 1 BTC invested in Flutter, all paid for - i didn't mine anything - and I wish I had more time to do all these projects but frankly I have to limit myself to being a cheerleader here and there as I am only moderately savvy in the technical side of crypto. 

But there are people who have 5, 10, 20 or more BTC in Flutter (whether through early low diff mining or through trading) and I hope they can see the value in making a public commitment to throwing 5% or 10% of that at some of the bounty projects to get this community jolted into action. 
I will put in 5% of what I have if I know some of the early owners will do the same because I am certain we will all get that same % back in profitability if the community can get out of the "you go first"  mode that it is stuck in. 

The bloom will be off the PoT rose soon enough if the head start on other coins is not taken advantage of with some PR efforts and quickly!  I am already seeing a sudden uptick in "innovation of the week" whitepapers coming out which will quickly crowd the message space with distractions that will all try to steal what little spotlight is currently on Flutter away from it.
dellyz

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:54:36 AM

it will be 900 sat soon
mikeymillie

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:11:43 AM

it will be 900 sat soon

I almost hope so.  If that happens and the people who could have made tons on it but did little to promote it are sitting on mediocre junk, they deserve it.   Which is too bad because it's a good coin that doesn't deserve to wilt from lack of attention.

Thank god for hitting the darkcoin and BC pumps or I'd have net lost money on FLT bigtime. This is why you don't put all eggs in one basket.
Stedy

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:44:36 AM

it will be 900 sat soon

I almost hope so.  If that happens and the people who could have made tons on it but did little to promote it are sitting on mediocre junk, they deserve it.   Which is too bad because it's a good coin that doesn't deserve to wilt from lack of attention.

Thank god for hitting the darkcoin and BC pumps or I'd have net lost money on FLT bigtime. This is why you don't put all eggs in one basket.

You're talking like it's over. The multipool isn't even properly open yet! This coin will be back in a big way. This dip in price is an opportunity, not a failure.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:20:40 AM

...said very solid and very serious flt bagholder LOL :-)

Bagholder? I never said I don't buy and sell. You should flip through my 900+ posts. I am an avid day trader. Minute trader even...
I rarely post in the same coin thread for over a month.

I think THIS coin is fit for "bagholding" (a troll term) unlike 98% of the other coins. Yes.

I helped it's direction and I am proud of that. PoS coins and value protected coins that have minimal inflation are the future here
and I think BTC could learn something from them. I could only dream that BTC would go PoS. It would pretty much help kickstart
the real BTC revolution many times faster. But alas the mined BTC continues to be sold daily to lower the price.

Just joking Smiley Sorry if it hurts, maybe it was rude, but I had fun with my reply:)
chris20131111

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:41:54 AM

FLT price is stable and will rise, slowly but surely. If you are looking to make a quick buck, just cash out your FLT now and go buy something like cinni coin where other people have to go into other threads and beg for hash for their coin. FLT will always be around and many people know this. A lot of people saw that first pump and then wanted to jump on the train b/c they think its gonna be a quick ride to the moon which its not going to be. That's all fine and dandy if you play that game but FLT isin't that type of game. There's a reason why FLT was added to the major exchanges within its first week on the scene without anyone having to beg, bribe, or vote for. How many coins out there right now made it to the top exchanges without any work at all? Not many if any.
thekidcoin (OP)

Activity: 308

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:13:00 PM

others?

Thanks for your ideas.
Wrong - all wrong.  Multipools have nothing to dump there are 900k coins each day till Saturday

1MYL967PR52xiNtqSP9WphRvPzKZDjBdxn
thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:17:07 PM

others?

Thanks for your ideas.

I am sitting on damn near a loss right now, but I also know that these multipool attacks are cyclical and burn themselves out after awhile as they ruin the profitability of the coin they are hammering to the point that its not worth hammering any more. 

I really wish FLT would have had at very least KGW to fend this off as it is very hard to remain a supporter of the coin in forums etc.  when the charts make it look like you are incapable of understanding basic math.  The only upside is that there is another halving this saturday and this will really bring the profitability down to unappealing levels and old coins mined during fat rewards era will start getting sold off to replace lost income from mine-to-dump.   

Its worth noting that other coin communities are in much, much worse shape right now in terms of profit (selling for 3 or 2 sats and massive 20-30 BTC sell walls) but the community itself is largely blowing it off and keeps trying to create new tools to promote their coin, runs multiple subreddits, runs contests, twitter campaigns and more.  I don't know why Flutter has not attracted these kinds of users, but we can't just rest on the innovation of Proof of Transaction and expect that to pull all the weight.  It's not even that great as an implementation, to be honest it feels like a kind of experimental "what-if" scenario that was turned into a real coin. Though  - the fundamental idea behind it is worthy of a lot of respect and will eventually get traction.

I have about 1 BTC invested in Flutter, all paid for - i didn't mine anything - and I wish I had more time to do all these projects but frankly I have to limit myself to being a cheerleader here and there as I am only moderately savvy in the technical side of crypto. 

But there are people who have 5, 10, 20 or more BTC in Flutter (whether through early low diff mining or through trading) and I hope they can see the value in making a public commitment to throwing 5% or 10% of that at some of the bounty projects to get this community jolted into action. 
I will put in 5% of what I have if I know some of the early owners will do the same because I am certain we will all get that same % back in profitability if the community can get out of the "you go first"  mode that it is stuck in. 

The bloom will be off the PoT rose soon enough if the head start on other coins is not taken advantage of with some PR efforts and quickly!  I am already seeing a sudden uptick in "innovation of the week" whitepapers coming out which will quickly crowd the message space with distractions that will all try to steal what little spotlight is currently on Flutter away from it.

KGW?  Hahaha

thekidcoin (OP)

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:38:21 PM

If you guys are gonna monologue, please use facts, not myth.

In two posts I heard mention of multipools and KGW - Won't even comment further than below. 

KGW does nothing to stop multipools, KGW does what we do, but in a different way. 

Multipools don't have enough coins to catastrophically dump each day (900k).  Come Saturday they will (this is if they mined every block - which they aren't not even by a long shot) 450k coins each day.

Multipools are almost no factor now and will be no factor in the future,

cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:39:19 PM

If you guys are gonna monologue, please use facts, not myth.

In two posts I heard mention of multipools and KGW - Won't even comment further than below. 

KGW does nothing to stop multipools, KGW does what we do, but in a different way. 

Multipools don't have enough coins to catastrophically dump each day (900k).  Come Saturday they will (this is if they mined every block - which they aren't not even by a long shot) 450k coins each day.

Multipools are almost no factor now and will be no factor in the future,

thanks for the explanation. The patterns i see look like pools buying and selling without any 'real' person buying or selling something. Price keeps bouncing.
Thats why i thought it could be multipools doing that. These are also very small buys again and again.
We will see what the future brings us. Ive invested 5 BTC and still have some profits left of FLT so i dont worry. Was just wondering how MP are acting in the prices.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:13:43 PM

I see it is right under 1200 now, was going to buy some more at 1275 yesterday, looks like a good opportunity today to get me back I'm top 100, oh yeah!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
Trujillo

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:54:45 PM

To everyone asking for KGW implmentation, you must realize that our block halving schedule addresses this problem, just in a more stable/long-term fashion. From what I've seen, it seems like everyone wants multipools to stop dumping their Fluttercoin so it can go "to the moon." The flaw in this logic is that an extremely quick rise in price would not be stable and lead to a harsh drop as well. Instead of allowing this to happen we took the route that allows for consistent upwards growth as it is best for FLT long-term.

We've experienced periods like this in the past, after our quick rise to 900 satoshi. Price declined over the weeks following this and got all the way down to 150 sat. before rebounding to a 2,700 sat. high. I expect this trend to repeat again, as that's what markets do. Those who have weak hands will not be rewarded and those who do not will be. It's happened before and will continue to happen until people eventually learn the lesson.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:01:08 PM

Only checked today's payout now after seeing feedback on twitter. Pretty surprised, it was even more profitable than the multipool I used before! With the added advantage of FLT payment. Things are going smoothly Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: