Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Bounty hunters  (Read 2321 times)
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 09:57:16 PM

I see your point. I hope this message will reach and encourage the moderators of his forum. Because recently we have seen many scam ICO's that is lingering on the bitcointalk thread. I hope they will fully regulate it for it to be more safer in the bounty hunters.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:05:31 PM

I see your point. I hope this message will reach and encourage the moderators of his forum. Because recently we have seen many scam ICO's that is lingering on the bitcointalk thread. I hope they will fully regulate it for it to be more safer in the bounty hunters.
I don't think the forum moderators can bring a solution here, the projects which are presented in Bitcointalk are free to do it. Maybe we can use trust and active DT members will tag them immediately if they detect abuse. But best solution is always to do own research and avoid joining shady projects.
If a scam is confirmed, the project account should be kicked.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:09:48 PM

There should be other solution for sorting out scam projects than BT . Sometimes projects turns out to be scam in later
stages like it happened with Desico. It seemed to be a legit project for long and suddenly they selected a different way to go.
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:15:48 PM

I'm tired. I have to do something about it since I spend a lot of my time on a bounty campaign and I don’t get anything

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:57:52 PM

Bounty hunters are most times in haste to start promoting a project. Instead of taking our time to investigate and research the project, most might just be busy looking for more bounties to engage in.
Then, what so many do, is participate i n lots of bounty and then that might help to reduce waste of time over one project, but if we do not still research, all the projects might end up bring scam.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:22:53 AM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not

I am agree that ICOs should regulate. I think this forum can not filtering a bad or good project because this forum have million member. Its should from authorities to control the project.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:29:41 AM

the moderators of bitcointalk can not know which project is scam and which is not. they certainly will not do the work of a bounty hunter needs to do and to find out whether a project is serious or not. they have only the same possibilities as any of us. therefore, this proposal is not feasible or good.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:13:08 AM

It's not about caring or not, but the work of a moderator is not to help us choose a good project from among of the many project that available today.
Even moderator doesn't have the necessary ability to fully able to filter the most credible project, and the main reason, that is not the work of a moderator.
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:26:26 AM

I think that is impossible for a moderator to help us choose a good project. If that were possible then every bounty participant wouldn't need to do many research and don't really necessary to learn about cryptocurrency to know about a good and bad project.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:19:05 AM

I don't think bitcointalk moderators are to select good bounty for hunters but themselves, also you need to know which manager to follow on every bounty but at time they also fall victim for such bad project has no one can tell the inner mind of those crazy developer who are only to scam until it happen so just be focus and pray not to fall for such bad project again but definitely we can't avoid it .

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:24:48 AM

Like all posters here, we all agree that it is not the job of moderators and administrator to check the legitimacy of the projects here, it's your own money and time, do your own research we are so lucky we have this kind of forum you are ungrateful if you want to do this job for you.
libert19

Activity: 2548
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 03:27:08 AM

I think it's not bitcointalk's job to find scammy projects rather it's our own duty for the work we choose. Once those scammy projects won't get any bounty hunters they will slowly vanish.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:45:05 AM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
If I am the forum administrator I will delete this thread and ban this guy, asking too much in exchange for nothing, if investors cannot analyze a good project and investment with so many ICO ongoing that will be to much load for moderators, so ungrateful do your assignment.
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:06:03 AM

I think bounty hunter doesn't need that, As a bounty hunter we need to be able to select the project for ourself. Being a bounty hunter means that is our own responsibility to find and select a good project for ourself.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nurma.A

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:03:38 AM

Bitcointalk moderators have a lot of work. not taking care of KYC. the ones who bear the kyc are ourselves. if you find a bounty that is a scam. and you have given your KYC, you cannot do anything. You must be careful about submitting your personal data. because there is nothing you can rely on.

JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:55:50 PM

Numerous frauds from ICO projects and deception of bounty-hunters is the other side of decentralization of the crypto market. The absence of a centralized governing and control body to the fact that no one in crypto world can be insured against fraud from their partners. Therefore, the SEC and the governments of many countries are delaying the issuance of permits for cryptocurrency turnover.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:04:49 PM

Would be really nice and like in a dream. But, unfortunately it won't ever happen.
Probably only way to avoid scams in bounty campaigns - participate in campaigns from "big" bounty managers, who are responsible and do not scam hunters.
Forum but it self can´t control all the scams  Roll Eyes
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:05:35 PM

Well there is something that can be done. I mean Bitcointalk can set a few people group to be some kind of sherifs role here. And projects that do contact to that group and answer their questions, that project should be given some kind of rating and the rest should be unrated letting the bounty hunters know which projects have been inspected by the team making it easier for them to pick.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:37:49 AM

Maybe moderators should participate in good bounty campaigns and indicate the address of your wallet? Get used to work with own head, no one will work instead of you for free.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:47:46 AM

The forum is more on Bitcoin and crypto currency sharing of knowledges so i think they are not oblige to check and review if the certain ICO is a scam or not as this is the job of the bounty managers because their reputations is at stake. Anyway, the forum did not ignore any project that are proven scam as they really imposed punishment to those involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: