Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Bounty hunters  (Read 2311 times)
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:49:02 AM

The forum is more on Bitcoin and crypto currency sharing of knowledges so i think they are not obliged to check and review if the certain ICO is a scam or not as this is the job of the bounty managers as their reputations is at stake. Anyway, the forum did not ignore any project that are proven scam as they really imposed punishment to those involved.
There are volunteers who are looking for those scam projects.
They work freely and voluntarily for the sake fo the community.
But choosing a project that you'll join with its bounty, it's our choice and we should have standards.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 06:07:53 AM

IMHO there must be some moderation in bounty and strict rules. If someone didn't pay or changed rules during the company, they must be banned forever. There must be the rule that ICO can't change time terms or payments during ICO or they must go to the blacklist.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:56:05 PM

The forum is more on Bitcoin and crypto currency sharing of knowledges so i think they are not obliged to check and review if the certain ICO is a scam or not as this is the job of the bounty managers as their reputations is at stake. Anyway, the forum did not ignore any project that are proven scam as they really imposed punishment to those involved.
But choosing a project that you'll join with its bounty, it's our choice and we should have standards.

Yeah, our volunteers could only do so much like to warn people or give significant information but it'll still be up to us if we want to gamble on a pretty looking project that promises a lot. Your money, your risk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 02:04:15 PM

Lol... the purpose of bitcointalk thread is bitcoin specifically and other alternative coins... not for bounty hunting or any form of promotion... you hunt at your own risk
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:11:47 PM

I think that not a forum should deal with this, but bounty managers who choose a project for a company!
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:14:15 PM

those who don't like KYC because they don't keep their promises at the end of the campaign. they always cheat for various reasons such as reasons that are not in accordance with KYC procedures etc. . even though they have carried out the procedure correctly.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:19:14 PM

I think that not a forum should deal with this, but bounty managers who choose a project for a company!
if like that, there must be a penalty for the bounty manager who manages the project scam. the fact is that there are still many scam projects and it is very detrimental to the bounty hunter. there should be a rule for procurement of ico and campaigns, to minimize fraud.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:55:30 PM

I really agree with this!
I hope this becomes a reality, especially in the project scam
in the past year, I have participated in 4 project scams, this has disappointed my heart
and I don't like bounty which obliges to do kyc

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:42:26 PM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters
Scammers are getting wise everyday, but still if you do your research and look it up you will get some hints that shows you that it’s a scam. Not everyone can be able to tell when they are falling for a scam, some scammers are wise and it takes someone who is wise to find out when they are pulling some tricks. But you’re still right, something should be done to prevent scammers from scamming bounty hunters, but I don’t think this is what the bitcointalk.org mods can do, it’s way too above them as per decentralization concepts; we only should take care of ourselves.

I have participated in 4 project scams, this has disappointed my heart
and I don't like bounty which obliges to do kyc
In all 4 projects, you got scammed for the same reason of clearing KYC ? Why not you just go for clearing KYC with the fourth one by submitting your documents. I am just trying to find out other reasons for bounty hunters getting scammed. I guess KYC is an easy option for ICO operators now a days.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:16:44 PM

I find the suggestion quite good, even if i think you can not implement it.
The admins can not check every bounty if it is legal.
I think we as bounty hunter have to decide for themselves, on which bounty we participates or not.
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:25:32 PM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
It is better for the project to be verified in advance by the bounty managers before launching. Whether the project is real or will be a scam at the end of the campaign. Making some rules and sanctions against project owners who scam I think it's a little wise. I as a bounty hunter felt anger when the project that had been followed eventually became a scam and how much of our time had been wasted because of the greed of irresponsible people.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:33:28 PM

Bitcointalk is an open platform that allow everyone in the community, I feel there is a need for regulation and  policy developers in the cryptocurrency space where ICO  will be review and allow to pass to  source for fund, not the duty of  Bitcointalk forum, Also as A bounty hunter you must ensure to research before joining   a bounty in other to reduce the risk of being scam.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 11:41:00 PM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
I will be honest to everyone in cryptocurrency, be it bounty or whatever. You are solely responsible for your own safety. It will not be possible for the forum moderators to verify every project.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:44:25 PM

Yeah, our volunteers could only do so much like to warn people or give significant information but it'll still be up to us if we want to gamble on a pretty looking project that promises a lot. Your money, your risk.
Yes they receive no salary for doing that.
They are just concern to the community and that's what they do for free.
But being a bounty hunter, everyone should be vigilant.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:07:23 PM

Perhaps KYC is a good idea, but I do not think that this procedure will bring much benefit and obviously will not get rid of scammers!
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:13:19 PM

This is a good idea, working in a bounty is not easy its should spend time just to accomplish task in different kind of campaign category in bounties. Need to be a moderator for this matter we cannot depend always in bounty manager it need a help also like assign a moderator for those scammed project. The worst thing is the scammed project almost populated than a legit project now a day so much better there another move to stop this scammer.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:53:05 PM

then if you want this, are you willing to do also KYC for your account here in bitcointalk?
I think it is the people's decision if they want to join bounty campaign because btt is just a forum and a medium of information and advertisement, it is not duty of moderator to scan projects and if its a scam one they wont allow it to post here.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:00:51 PM

It is your personal job to screen out scam project, actually i admit it's not easy to discover a good project but some greenlight and instinct will tell you this particular project might succeed.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:21:13 PM

You know bro, moderator didn't have capasity to select or banning the ICO when its has been posted. They just moderate this forum, giving punish and trust to users, etc. So if you want to know/detect Scam ICO just do it yourself, dude. And then you can get reference for 'how to detect scam' on scam assucation. So, no need to blame someone else. Thanks

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:10:43 PM

I don't think changing the moderator will solve the problem because the scammers are not stupid, they will always be there because they are already installed in this internet world.
especially if the development of crypto is increasing, scammers will definitely become more active because they have many prey.
but I hope there are methods that can reduce scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: