Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Bounty hunters  (Read 2311 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:48:16 AM

but it will hard for moderator if want to review 1 by 1 project release, it will take many time.
its job bounty manager to review what project their do, and yeah sometime some project dont want use bounty manager and take care their project by theirself.
and for kyc if that for avoid cheating or multiply acccount, i agree for do that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:50:15 AM

Each bounty hunter is able to make his or her own investigation to protect themselves from taking part in scams. It is the matter of several ours of reading and searching, but at the end it will save a lot of money and time.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 12:01:28 PM

That's right, I am doing the research as ico hunters do. I am checking the team, potential of the growth in the mid/long terms, checking the prototypes and so on. It is the only option to be sure that you have taken the right choice.

baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:13:59 PM

That's right, I am doing the research as ico hunters do. I am checking the team, potential of the growth in the mid/long terms, checking the prototypes and so on. It is the only option to be sure that you have taken the right choice.

We all do that. Detailed analysis. Check managers. And we are reviewing the project. Documents and opportunities for implementation in the market. But unfortunately the crooks, too, have succeeded. And the couple is difficult to dispel the project scam from a normal company. Even after a full check.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:21:02 PM

It was nice to hear about the safe of bounty hunters because I am one of the victim of the bounty scammers. I've give time to post and send my KYC to the group but after for almost a year the managers declares it a scam. I was so disappoint about what happen.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:49:26 PM

Its not easy to find scam project, people who build fake project have good inovation to tricky investors, so hopefully IEO bring good future for crypto marketing
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 12:56:26 PM

Its not easy to find scam project, people who build fake project have good inovation to tricky investors, so hopefully IEO bring good future for crypto marketing
Certainly you are right. Just as users learn to distinguish between fake projects, scammers improve and hide their scam projects better.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:39:20 PM

We all do that. Detailed analysis. Check managers. And we are reviewing the project. Documents and opportunities for implementation in the market. But unfortunately the crooks, too, have succeeded. And the couple is difficult to dispel the project scam from a normal company. Even after a full check.

So scammers are now really good at processing projects that want to cheat a lot of people, what ways they will do to make a profit, and we must be careful in choosing.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:46:25 PM

It is so hard to tell which one is legit and which one is scam .
And about the KYC I have read that there are some people who send fake details just to get their reward .
It is hard to trust our ID or personal information to them we don't know what would they do to it.
There is no such thing as safe bounty I think even those reputable manager have some hard time finding a good project.

Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:52:53 PM

Even though you raised a valid point I doubt if there is way moderators can 100% pin point scammy project. I mean look at  ice-chain there was no trace of them being a scam until they disappeared.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 07:06:28 PM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not

It is not moderators job to prevent you to join scammy bounty it is your job to filter those.

If you do your diligence for joining bounties like you are buying tokens, you won't waste your time.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 07:35:17 PM

Its a whole lot of work to suggest that moderators should select good bounties for hunters. Some projects are just not easy to identify as scam, but it should be the bounty hunter's sole duty to decide which bounty to join or not.

Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:36:53 PM

For the moderators of bitcointalk.org to start doing all that you mentioned can be a big work for them, just as the one they have done as to be take care of for you and me to be able to be here so I think you should leave them out of this.
Finding real bounty can be so hard but with enough careful observation you should be able to know at least one of few good ones.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:47:28 PM

The onus of fishing out bad projects should not lie on the managers alone the hunters should take part in the job as well. Every hunter is supposed to study a project before taking part in its campaign.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:49:40 PM

No one is obliged to do the work for us. Therefore, it depends entirely on us that we will choose for ourselves work, and how we will do it. The better we carry out the selection of projects and managers with whom we will work, the greater will be the chance of our success.
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 07:50:35 PM

We are the ones who have to research better about the campaigns we participate in, it has many tools to do this, read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4586576.0

Even though it is still risky, I don't think it is the responsibility of the forum and in relation to KYC it's not feasible because everyone wants to remain anonymous, that is the purpose of the cryptocurrencies, and I don't know if you accessed the website on April 1st, only the joke that Theymos made, were created  a lot of threads questioning and complaining, soon many would stop accessing the forum.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:54:07 PM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
There are forum moderators, right? but i guess hunting and checking every project is pain staking, here's the part where we, bounty hunters, do our role. Let's report projects we think are shady or you notice something fishy.

About the KYC thing, I doubt that the majority will agree to this. As i noticed, there are many bounty hunters complaining re: the need of KYC in a project.

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:25:36 PM

It is entirely the prerogative of the bounty hunter to make choices of the projects to promote and bounties to participate, however a little form of regulation would help sanitize and ward off some noticeable scam projects. Or there should be a quota of the number of bounties that are accepted per specied period here. A lot of careful in terms of choice and decision should be employed on the part of the hunter.

ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:32:24 PM

At the point when Bounty Hunters get terrible campaigns and tricks, nearly no one knows how we persevere. It requires investment and exertion to work hard and in return for falsehoods and fakes and guarantees Appointment. Regardless of how much both the Bounty director is reflected and with the exception of reality. There is a need to constrain the spread of the campaigns that happens each day and give us a perfect domain.
Firunner

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 08:36:18 PM

Here's a safe "bounty". It's actually a quiz which are fun events we host during which our members compete in a friendly way and win tradable tokens Smiley

Read below, I'm sure you'll find it interesting!

🚨 More giveaways coming. And this time, you won't believe it... You'll have an opportunity to win tokens of an IEO! 🚨

👊 This is the first quiz for an IEO in the history of crypto and we are very honored to pioneer it and get to claim this milestone! You know we bring you the best.

🔥🔥 Evedo Quiz on Saturday 4th of May 🔥🔥

ℹ️ Evedo is a blockchain based platform, consisting of B2B & B2C Marketplaces. It unifies all businesses and participants involved in organizing events. Their aim is to build a marketplace and a true ecosystem that will help the $850+ Billion event industry grow by connecting all parties without unnecessary middlemen.

🚀 When you think about how hard it is to organize an event with so many parties involved: ground planning for permits, booking agents, artist management, stage construction, stage lighting, electricity, beverage companies, emergency services and security services just to name a few... Then you begin to understand why Evedo can help smooth out this strenuous process 😉

💰 Research the project and compete to win 1 ETH worth of tokens per question!

✅ There will be between 5 and 8 questions. The best answers will be selected by the team.

🌐 Evedo's website (https://www.evedo.co/) 🌐 

💬 Join their Telegram group (https://t.me/evedoco) to learn more about the project.

🕑 The quiz will start in GAINS Quizzes (https://t.me/GainsQuizzes) Saturday the 4th of May at 18h UTC+2.

😎 Do your research 📚 and see you there for a fun event! May the best win 🏆

🔹Another day, another opportunity to win hundreds of dollars worth of tokens with GAINS.

This is all real, no scam. We've been thriving with our amazing community for nearly a year and a half now. Come check it out.
Main channels:
Telegram Community - https://t.me/GainsChat
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/GainsANN
Telegram Quizzes - https://t.me/GainsQuizzes
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GainsAssociates
Discord - Discord - https://discord.gg/WebCxR3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: