Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Bounty hunters  (Read 2319 times)
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:25:03 PM

It is our responsibility in which project to invest not the CMC. Unfortunately, many scam projects out there and it is very difficult to identify them in early stage as they could turn out to be a scam in later development phase. Their package very often look perfect for investors at the beginning.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:11:02 AM

Moderators of this forum do not participate in the analysis of projects. They have enough to work on this forum. A very large number of bounty hunters are trying to Scam the community and have a whole farm of bots. You need to take care of your safety and not to participate in bounty programs. Now there is a very good tool such as IEO.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:08:03 AM

The forum was not created for the earning of bounty hunters, therefore administrators sneeze you entered into scam bounty and deceived you) go down from heaven to earth, if you come here to earn money, study projects yourself, or who is not obliged to you ... many say that a forum without a bounty will die, this is a big nonsense) he lived before without distributions and was by the way much more interesting, since it was easier to find the necessary information ... there are a lot of interesting people on bitcointalk with brilliant ideas who can learn and gain knowledge .. in bounty you are not driven at gunpoint, you voluntarily enter ... I summarize: "Help yourself on your own"
Fabienne_ayy

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:18:04 AM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not

No one participating in desico's campaigns knew that it's a scam, so definitely it makes us be wiser next time before investing or taking a part in some projects
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:22:01 AM

I don't think the forum's task should include care of the bounty hunters. The forum is a free site and anyone can post, but to test the project the necessary legal rights that are not in the moderators forum. Therefore bounty hunters need to rely only on their own strength and unite in a community to find scams together and tell the rest.

Corer

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:31:41 AM

I think it's time that we as a bounty hunter should stand up for ourselves, must you join bounty based on people's predictions, it's time we stand up and do our own indebt research about project we intend to join cos asking Forumn  moderator to help point out scam project is like you still been a child and asking to be fed all the time when you are hungry

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:44:19 AM

I smell a blame game here. What we do on this forum are our responsibility and our own decision-making. It is not the moderator's job to evaluate what is the good bounty for you. Even bounty managers are not obliged to do it for you though they should also make their own personal research to prevent spreading and helping scammers o so what they want.
Yeah, a simple logic. If bounty hunting is a job, why should moderators choose you a legit job? We all know, this is a forum to talk anything about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, and essentially not a place to find a job. We should be grateful theymos doesn't delete signature or any advertisements in this forum, instead of complaining.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 11:56:01 AM

It is not possible for bounty manager to be 100% certain about the authenticity of a project or not. The duty should rest with the hunters involved in the promotion of the project they have to do comprehensive research on their own before choosing to join a bounty and not just joining one because of hype or peer opinions

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:07:43 PM

Yeah you are right and I also agree on that. Even how good bounty hunters to filter each project there are still some projects that will ended up scam. I hope I'm able to see this in the future.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:12:10 PM

Sadly there is no rules or something like that, that can prevent ICO scammer. It's only from us, so we must be careful before invest on ICO or joining a bounty. I hope there is also a rules by bitcointalk like you must pay some amount to open an ANN thread about ICO or some rules like that.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:15:04 PM

Sadly there is no rules or something like that, that can prevent ICO scammer. It's only from us, so we must be careful before invest on ICO or joining a bounty. I hope there is also a rules by bitcointalk like you must pay some amount to open an ANN thread about ICO or some rules like that.
it would be better if it was implemented, I strongly agree with one of your opinions.
can the forum make KYC rules for ANN makers and apply tariffs for permits and legality of the ANN so that fraudsters will think again to commit crimes
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:16:42 PM

Yeah you are right and I also agree on that. Even how good bounty hunters to filter each project there are still some projects that will ended up scam. I hope I'm able to see this in the future.
I'm sure someday you will see it many projects are filtered and only projects have good prospect who appeared in this forum so that investors and bounty hunters are spared from scam or garbage project

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:24:17 PM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
But there must be more moderators to.kick  asses of the growinh cheaters bounty Hunter's also?because thats why the project becomes scamming is the same reason that they know many cheaters are gaining tons of money from them

And besides there are some other field to gain here in crypto and not just by joining bounty.

And also consider investing into these project  lol
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 12:27:25 PM

i dont think bitcointalk can fish out bad projects for bounty hunters even if they want to. bitcointalk is a free society to discuss bitcoin and blockchain related issues, so fishing out bad and scam project is the work of bounty hunters themselves, this could be done by making more research about the project and the team behind the project before you jump on the project.

WannaCry

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:17:17 AM

the responsibility of checking which bounty campaigns are legit is depends on us.. even in this forum if they implement kyc or whatsoever just to prevent fraudster - posting their ann or bounty in this forum is not easy.. fraud or scammer have their own strategy as well
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1597

hmph..

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 12:59:38 PM

the responsibility of checking which bounty campaigns are legit is depends on us.. even in this forum if they implement kyc or whatsoever just to prevent fraudster - posting their ann or bounty in this forum is not easy.. fraud or scammer have their own strategy as well

Correct, Bitcointalk moderator will never touch ico projects. If we want to join safe bounty, we can do research first, than start to make decission to join bounty or no.

HOLD...
cunguks

Activity: 854

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:03:00 PM

Correct, Bitcointalk moderator will never touch ico projects. If we want to join safe bounty, we can do research first, than start to make decission to join bounty or no.
we must do research for every decision we make before we join a project. and it is a risk that we have to take on our own, I think we already know how this forum works. and there is nothing we need to blame.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 01:24:15 PM

In the first place, you are not here to do bounty hunting you are here for discussions, but the forum administrators allow bounty hunting here, without any share from your work, you are the one making a profit here, so you should be the one to do research on what and where to invest.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:36:25 PM

They are expert from what they are doing, so being a hunter needs to take more extra time before joining  and supporting project, research who's the team behind and check the manager that will help the team to assist with bounty campaigns, there's no assurance but it will give some chance that the project will work well if the team and the manager do have good reputations.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:38:55 PM

In the first place, you are not here to do bounty hunting you are here for discussions, but the forum administrators allow bounty hunting here, without any share from your work, you are the one making a profit here, so you should be the one to do research on what and where to invest.
but now most people come to this forum to participate in the bounty campaign, the reality is that. The forum provides a place for us to be able to choose a really good project. right you say, now all depends on us alone to be able to choose the best project in our opinion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀