Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments  (Read 8980 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XXIII

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:00:42 AM

Do you plan to cooperate with other projects that are also not created on Blockhain technology? It seems to me that such projects are becoming more and more with each passing day.
To do this, the project needs to make more efforts to promote the company, since successful projects will not agree to work with young companies.
First of all, these are unreasonable expenses that can be avoided. I doubt that the mediator can help with this issue with an adequate price.
I know a person who can help with this issue. I have already worked with him, this is a proven person.
What is the cost of services?
I think everything is very individual and depends on the exchange.
As far as I understand, the easiest way is listing on the IDEX or TIDEX exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:52:33 AM

Do you plan to cooperate with other projects that are also not created on Blockhain technology? It seems to me that such projects are becoming more and more with each passing day.
To do this, the project needs to make more efforts to promote the company, since successful projects will not agree to work with young companies.
First of all, these are unreasonable expenses that can be avoided. I doubt that the mediator can help with this issue with an adequate price.
I know a person who can help with this issue. I have already worked with him, this is a proven person.
As far as I understand, the easiest way is listing on the IDEX or TIDEX exchanges.
Is it the easiest to add coin on these exchanges? Why do you think so?
Dime21

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:57:35 AM

Probably this is true, since on these exchanges one of the largest amounts of currency pairs.
Varog

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:03:01 PM

Probably this is true, since on these exchanges one of the largest amounts of currency pairs.
There are exchanges where there are more trading pairs than on IDEX. Most likely on IDEX for listing you need to pay the least amount.
yegor256 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 01:27:00 PM

Did you try to contact intermediaries who can help resolve the issue with the listing?

They contacted us many times. They are just crooks, begging for extra dollars.

Creator of Zold / click here to buy a few!
Gucci Flip Flops

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:23:35 PM

There are exchanges where there are more trading pairs than on IDEX. Most likely on IDEX for listing you need to pay the least amount.
Which of the exchanges has more currency pairs?
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:46:53 PM

Which of the exchanges has more currency pairs?
For example - HitBTC.
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:24:56 PM

Did you try to contact intermediaries who can help resolve the issue with the listing?

Can they provide real help? Or is it just a promise?
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:03:01 PM

As a rule, these people just make promises for help, and rarely really help, but they take money for their services.
Adwarteq

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:48:12 PM

As a rule, these people just make promises for help, and rarely really help, but they take money for their services.
There is an exception, I know people who can help with these questions, but these are quite expensive services.
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:39:41 AM

Where can I find such a person?
XXIII

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:40:17 AM

Hi, how many people work for your company today?
Adwarteq

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:30:16 AM

We have already discussed this issue before, the majority of employees in the team work remotely and help the team to develop the project at an outsource.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:41:16 AM

We have already discussed this issue before, the majority of employees in the team work remotely and help the team to develop the project at an outsource.
Is it a big team overall? How many people work on the project?
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:34:30 PM

I think that is not very much, the project is young and I think a few people at the expense of motivation cope with all the tasks.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:28:14 PM

I think that is not very much, the project is young and I think a few people at the expense of motivation cope with all the tasks.
I also think that there are literally several people in the team. I communicated with some employees and they are really very motivated and have a great desire to develop their project.
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:40:00 PM

Hi, where can I see the price chart of your coin?
Gucci Flip Flops

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:38:56 PM

On the official website you can see how the price of a coin has changed over the past few days, but I do not know how to see the price change over a long period of time.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:31:53 PM

On the official website you can see how the price of a coin has changed over the past few days, but I do not know how to see the price change over a long period of time.
The price for the previous time can be calculated at the Bitcoin price, since the price directly depends on the main cryptocurrency.
Dime21

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:09:47 PM

The price for the previous time can be calculated at the Bitcoin price, since the price directly depends on the main cryptocurrency.
This means that if Bitcoin grows in price, then the price of ZLD will rise in the same way?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: