Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting Coin Launches in 2019?  (Read 17240 times)
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 08:13:38 AM

Haratoken, an agriculture-industry token seems to be promising and good coin and currently the campaigning is on. You can look upon that and participate in bounty programs.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 08:27:12 AM

My target on interesting ICOs and badass coins are in 2020 ,so I don't have any one presently that is tempting for my funds but bit torrent seem legal to me

Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:31:55 AM

Many coins are developing but to be launched at this time has not yet happened, for the fork itself is delayed and requires time to be well known.
Moreover, the current market is not friendly, it is still in the process of improvement and requires time to continue to move well.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:36:12 AM

This year many new coins will be launched but not all are good. There are still many coins that are a scam and I hope you can choose the best. For now, I'm following the Bitcoin 2 project and I think you can follow it too. And now you can also check it out.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:16:16 AM

So what new coins are coming in 2019? I'm not really interested in more forks of current coins, but rather, looking for coins with new technologies. I'm looking through the ANN forum but it's hard to tell what's coming or already came without checking each one. Any new projects have your interest peaked?
2019 is a new beginning. My suggestion is not to invest in new projects until the bull market is still in the future. Such risks are relatively high.

a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:18:35 AM

Its always hard to distinguish good projects from bad ones and after the 2018 slump it has become even more harder. And i think all the coins are going to be interesting who are launching after 2018 as things are not that good for cryptos and it needs courage to lauch a project now.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:57:14 PM

So what new coins are coming in 2019? I'm not really interested in more forks of current coins, but rather, looking for coins with new technologies. I'm looking through the ANN forum but it's hard to tell what's coming or already came without checking each one. Any new projects have your interest peaked?

Now there are almost no projects that can achieve anything. This is due to the loss of interest in investing in new projects at the ICO stage on the part of investors.
In addition, it makes no sense to buy tokens during ICO, if they then fall in price. It is better to buy already those coins that are traded on exchanges.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:01:06 PM

Its always hard to distinguish good projects from bad ones and after the 2018 slump it has become even more harder. And i think all the coins are going to be interesting who are launching after 2018 as things are not that good for cryptos and it needs courage to lauch a project now.

The main reason for this is, it seems to me that it is almost impossible to raise funds without having a contract with large investors in advance. A huge number of projects, just draw their fees, thereby confusing investors even more, which leads to a growing, exponential, distrust of all projects.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:42:26 PM

Zilliqa, IOST, the new blockchain from MIT on paradigm consensus, Telegram Open Network and furher development of Roostock

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
adterna

Activity: 1008
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:29:29 AM

Actually, there are many projects with very high technology in crypto, but it will not be a guarantee that the project will be successful, the projects we will follow in 2019 are very many, but it is indeed very difficult to see whether the project will be a giant project or not.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:48:54 AM

in my opinion, just looking for coins with everything, the important thing is to get coins and coins to be listed, because this bounty campaign I make side jobs, so I don't expect more than coins but I keep following it because I'm sure one day cryptocurrency will go global, and me too will continue to hold coins even though the BTC price is still low

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:05:51 PM

Wait for the IRX token to come in the market, I looked at their project in the previous months and it seems very good in giving good impact in the market. Also, mindsync I think will going to stand out in the market soon.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:57:43 PM

Bitcoin 2 is a very nice project with strong team backing it. They intend to increase the transaction speed in crypto. Whalesburg is also a very nice project which intend to develop a software for miners to enhance their mining activities. You can read more about them from their website.

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 473

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:59:33 PM

There are lot of coins launches this 2019 those are Libereum, Gigzi, IDA, IDC, XBX, and these coins had already an exchange too has a market too. which I think they are all potentials to increase its price value in the future.  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:53:30 PM

There are lot of coins launches this 2019 those are Libereum, Gigzi, IDA, IDC, XBX, and these coins had already an exchange too has a market too. which I think they are all potentials to increase its price value in the future.  Wink
I am also very interested in the Liberia company and despite the double completion of the ico company according to the results, the development of the project is in very good condition and we hope for good results in the future.
umine

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:57:54 PM

I think enough interesting projects right now are GRIN and SUQA. GRIN now is the most profitable for GPU mining. SUQA has time-locked deposits the give percents of total investment

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:02:27 PM

I think the market is saturated with new projects, there are a lot of them, each coin is responsible for something different, and all of them are useless. I hope that in 2019 such useless projects there will be less, or not at all haha.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:10:11 PM

Yeah OAth protocol is a juror platform which will solve dispute problem on blockchain technology. It is a very interesting project. You can look into it.
Alexlax

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:51:01 PM

There are already so many coins that I don’t think there will be some interesting and new ones. This is the whole problem, everyone is trying to create their senseless coin instead of developing existing ones and introducing them into ordinary life.
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:43:32 PM

I first bought a cryptocurrency in June 2017 and since that moment I received a lot of money but also a lot of money I lost here

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: