Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢  (Read 98790 times)
NamunX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:22:47 PM

The "official pool" http://ghostcoins.org/pool/ is actually http://ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org/ with a masked domain.

Masking a domain of an existing pool and calling it "official pool" is pretty lame.

At least the efficiency is awesome at the "official pool" http://ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks compared to http://ghc.hashing.at/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

... oh wait lol

What???
Can you explain it please?

Sure, here it goes:

http://ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org/ and http://ghostcoins.org/pool/ are the same site basically, the original pool is masked by the ghostcoins.org domain.

So there isn't any official pool, only a pool that was called "official" by the dev, because he was paid to (this is an assumption, as I don't see any other reason).

Also what's more lame then that ... the dev posted the same pool 2 times in the "pool list" ... in the main post (OP) ... and still their hashrate is low.

https://i.imgur.com/USGZoC8.jpg

I'm glad that it finally was exposed. I was itching to post this NamunX, but I didn't want to spoil the joy somebody must have had... You know what I mean Wink

Not only that, but somebody lacks the knowledge to make it look different at least on the front-end.

Glad we finally exchanged a post NamunX Smiley

Haha yeah Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fermin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:28:37 PM

The "official pool" http://ghostcoins.org/pool/ is actually http://ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org/ with a masked domain.

Masking a domain of an existing pool and calling it "official pool" is pretty lame.

At least the efficiency is awesome at the "official pool" http://ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks compared to http://ghc.hashing.at/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

... oh wait lol

What???

Sure, here it goes:

http://ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org/ and http://ghostcoins.org/pool/ are the same site basically, the original pool is masked by the ghostcoins.org domain.

So there isn't any official pool, only a pool that was called "official" by the dev, because he was paid to (this is an assumption, as I don't see any other reason).

Also what's more lame then that ... the dev posted the same pool 2 times in the "pool list" ... in the main post (OP) ... and still their hashrate is low.

I'm glad that it finally was exposed. I was itching to post this NamunX, but I didn't want to spoil the joy somebody must have had... You know what I mean Wink

Not only that, but somebody lacks the knowledge to make it look different at least on the front-end.

Glad we finally exchanged a post NamunX Smiley

Haha yeah Smiley

Thanks a lot dude!

it sound weird, very weird...
mindfox

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 11:29:40 PM

What???
Just go to the official pool and click on the "Getting started" link on the menu (left side).
Cheesy
Fermin

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:42:41 PM

What???
Just go to the official pool and click on the "Getting started" link on the menu (left side).
Cheesy

I just check it.

Official pool:
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org
    Wink Wink Wink
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:45:27 PM

interesting,I like it Cool

And do you plan on buying it or mining it at least?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
flytosky

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:48:55 PM

What???
Cheesy

I just check it.

Official pool:
    Wink Wink Wink
They have that contest rolling! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519357.msg5744975#msg5744975
Fermin

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:51:23 PM

What???
Cheesy

I just check it.

Official pool:
    Wink Wink Wink
They have that contest rolling! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519357.msg5744975#msg5744975

Maybe they need a pool that seems to be official and did this "trick"
NamunX

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:56:27 PM

1000 Ghostcoins will be given to a Random Active Miner for the next 3 days on the Official Ghostcoin Pool

So we (random pool operators) give thousands of coins per day in bonuses for block finders, and the dev with 7,500,000 premine gives 1000 coins in 3 days, to one single person.

This is some sort of joke ? ... lol in this case

This contest is pretty tough since the first rule says:

- A minimum pool hashrate of 100mh must be maintained

and ... see above his marketing solution.
neilh

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:01:38 AM

So we (random pool operators) give thousands of coins per day in bonuses for block finders, and the dev with 7,500,000 premine gives 1000 coins in 3 days, to one single person.

1% = 750k!
NamunX

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:05:22 AM

1% = 750k!

OP says: 750,000,000 Total Coins

Where did you learn math ?
neilh

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:09:49 AM

1% = 750k!

My bad, thought it was 75mil total! sorry bud
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:12:43 AM

1% = 750k!

This is better that then previous Smiley))

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Fermin

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:21:22 AM

1% = 750k!

Also annoying  Grin
flytosky

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:27:35 AM

1% = 750k!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f7ceff0f09f46f11a3a24649c79fc003/tumblr_msp755fYCQ1s967p6o1_500.gif

Also annoying  Grin
Heartbreaking.
Jeezy911

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:41:46 AM

1% premine is not unreasonable, I have no problem with this amount as long as A) they don't plan to dump on the first sign of an upswing and B) they actually try to improve the coin

Fermin

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:46:32 AM

1% premine is not unreasonable, I have no problem with this amount as long as A) they don't plan to dump on the first sign of an upswing and B) they actually try to improve the coin

+1000000

You are right mate, hope the dev keep working on it
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:47:55 AM

Is that not what they are trying to do here...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519357.msg5744975#msg5744975

People are always checking the big amount of coins, but they maybe need to use some coins for some services, as they cannot do everything all by theirself, running some giveaways, etc...
Jeezy911

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:50:31 AM

People are always checking the big amount of coins, but they maybe need to use some coins for some services, as they cannot do everything all by theirself, running some giveaways, etc...
Yes I think they are doing a good job so far, and like I said before, this coin can win on Name and wallet alone. Ghostcoin just sounds badass, and if the Dev needs a few bucks to support improvments, so be it, im sure they put a lot of time and work into this. Just do it in a responsible way.

flytosky

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:15:57 AM

Yes I think they are doing a good job so far, and like I said before, this coin can win on Name and wallet alone. Ghostcoin just sounds badass, and if the Dev needs a few bucks to support improvments, so be it, im sure they put a lot of time and work into this. Just do it in a responsible way.
that's right, I support the dev.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:50:50 AM

Just like in other coins cases , the problem is trust. And there will always be people who you can't simply trust , those that can play with your investment Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: