Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin adoption: Don't just sit down, do something  (Read 1199 times)
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

The demand of the people to bitcoin will grow more if we will spread our knowledge about the whole blockchain technology to other people. I am sure that they will also enter to the market if they fully understand what is for and how it works.

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:33:24 PM

The demand of the people to bitcoin will grow more if we will spread our knowledge about the whole blockchain technology to other people. I am sure that they will also enter to the market if they fully understand what is for and how it works.
That's right with us spreading the word about bitcoin and the blockchain system so people will know its function and its use that can make many people adopt bitcoin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:07:45 PM

It's so great that there are more and more people who even in their small business are not afraid to accept bitcoin as payment for their services. I hope this trend will spread around the world and then bitcoin adoption will happen much faster.

Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:21:50 PM

I think as many people and organizations as possible should start accepting bitcoins because it can really take their business to a new level. If I had my own business, I would definitely enter payment in cryptocurrency. It is very modern and promising.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:22:44 PM

It is very commendable that there are more and more places where bitcoin is accepted. I think you're right. This is a small part of what we can do for bitcoin. If we tell people more about it, it will contribute to its development and soon we will be able to see a lot more places where they accept payment with cryptocurrency.

Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 10:26:49 PM

There was no need for you to waste time with altcoins, bitcoin is becoming even better for business and small "Lightning" payments

There are definitely other factors at play here

And we have already seen them in action. People won't pay with Bitcoin for things you mention (like daily necessities or haircut), even if it would cost them nothing in terms of fees and time. But it doesn't mean either that Bitcoin will be useless and worthless. It will just turn into digital gold (it is not yet) but without gold's shortcomings and deficiencies. And this is where altcoins are going to pick up the lead as with Bitcoin being new gold (a store of value), using altcoins as change money would make perfect sense

I have actually bought things with bitcoin, just not daily needs directly. Indirectly by selling for fiat, yes. Once LN becomes universal in wallets, i see no reason not to pay little things directly as well, as long as the business accepts BTC. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say, pay for things in satoshis, especially if as you say, the value of bitcoin will keep going up. Unlike gold that remains mostly fixed in place...

Gold itself used to be used for payment, but it got so expensive that it got tricky to pay small amounts with it. Bitcoin doesn't have that problem, not only has 8 decimals already, but can quickly be expanded into 16, should a time come where a single satoshi becomes too much money.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:53:47 PM

By spreading information about Bitcoin, at least we have contributed to the development of crypto. And now there are so many people who continue to disseminate information about crypto either through the media or offline seminars.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 01:50:28 PM

We all want bitcoin to be globally adopted right, you want to be able to use your bitcoin as a currency to buy foodstuffs, goods or service in your local community then what are you doing to encourage that? No one here can tell me that he/she hasn't sold anything before, so you have no excuse of not accepting bitcoin in exchange for what you sold be it your books, gadget or anything salable expect you never knew of bitcoin then.
I walked into my barbers shop yesterday then notice something was different (i took a closer look at what was printed on the A4 paper pasted on the notice board and it reads "We now accept Bitcoin & ETH as payment options" it went on to explain that ETH will be accepted for the $2 and below fees and bitcoin accepted for fees above that. It gave me joy because I was the one who introduced him to bitcoin few years back. As an act of encouragement I have promise to promote his business both online and in popular blockchain related gathering I attend.
Few of my previously sold gadget monetary value were received in cryptocurrency and i have come to realize if we want the world to take us seriously we have to act ourselves so I'm encouraging the service providers and others we have on forum to start accepting bitcoin, charity begins at home.  
The market is now continuing gaining more popularity and power because we users are now keep promoting it. There are now many investors who entering the market because they attracted to the high returns that they can get through investment. As a user, I keep promoting cryptocurrencies because for the people in my community to earn opportunities and benefits from it.

Market is in good condition as people are coming aware of bitcoins and institutions are also adapting it. The price is although still low. But instead of only looking at the price we should play our part and help to give awareness to bitcoin to our near and dear ones. As i know most of my friends and family are not aware of bitcoins, so if each of us can teach few other about bitcoins, we will collectively help bitcoin grow more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BorutosDad

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:52:57 PM

it's very cool dude. I had a similar situation with one programmer, whom I told about Bitcoins in 2014 on one party and about the fact that Bitcoins are the future. as far as I know now, he earns a lot of money on cryptocurrency and now he is creating a team to launch his own token. respect.
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:58:17 PM

I checked your country and I see that you are from Nigeria West Africa is good to see bitcoin is being welcomed and acceptable there I think we all have a huge part to play in the expansion of cryptocurrency globally and if we do our best then the future would be brightened
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:22:34 PM

It would be a good choice to introduce bitcoin as a payment method and that would make the value of bitcoin more stable, and if many people think of bitcoin as a method of payment rather than investment, then the risk of bitcoin will be smaller.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:30:36 PM

There was no need for you to waste time with altcoins, bitcoin is becoming even better for business and small "Lightning" payments

There are definitely other factors at play here

And we have already seen them in action. People won't pay with Bitcoin for things you mention (like daily necessities or haircut), even if it would cost them nothing in terms of fees and time. But it doesn't mean either that Bitcoin will be useless and worthless. It will just turn into digital gold (it is not yet) but without gold's shortcomings and deficiencies. And this is where altcoins are going to pick up the lead as with Bitcoin being new gold (a store of value), using altcoins as change money would make perfect sense

I have actually bought things with bitcoin, just not daily needs directly. Indirectly by selling for fiat, yes. Once LN becomes universal in wallets, i see no reason not to pay little things directly as well, as long as the business accepts BTC. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say, pay for things in satoshis, especially if as you say, the value of bitcoin will keep going up. Unlike gold that remains mostly fixed in place

This doesn't count

Because merchants may not even know that you paid them with a cryptocurrency (in this case with Bitcoin), let alone accepting it as a legit means of payment. And I'm afraid LN won't mend matters in this department as it is not merchants who are a limiting factor here. And while you (and me too, for that matter) are ready to pay for small things with cryptocurrencies (though, personally, I would prefer to pay with lites, not bitcoins), this is not what most cryptocurrency users are inclined to do at large

Gold itself used to be used for payment, but it got so expensive that it got tricky to pay small amounts with it. Bitcoin doesn't have that problem, not only has 8 decimals already, but can quickly be expanded into 16, should a time come where a single satoshi becomes too much money

The problem is not with Bitcoin and its decimal places, the problem is with the majority of people not willing to use it as a means of payment

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:31:25 AM

I am sure by sharing more information on social media, and we can help bitcoin to spread among us because people now will search something they don't know. They will keep searching until they found what they want and if they are interested in that thing aka bitcoin, they will join and will use bitcoin as what we did. We need to do this over and over again so we can give the information about bitcoin to them and we can reach more people to comes to the cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:52:20 AM

That's right with us spreading the word about bitcoin and the blockchain system so people will know its function and its use that can make many people adopt bitcoin
If every user wanted to tell on of their closest people about bitcoin. of course bitcoin adoption could be accelerated ? because of course one word can provide curiosity to others people. especially bitcoin is a new innovation. certainly makes people want to know more deeply
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:59:25 AM

That's true. To make sure adoption and mass usage of crypto or Bitcoin becomes realistic depends on us those who have some knowledge in it. We are in the best position to do that and neither the government nor the media can do it better than us the basic users. One unfortunate thing is that the Media, governments and even some of us or certain companies are preventing people from seeing the good aspects of this technology and so it's difficult making people use Bitcoins or cryptos.

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:05:15 AM

That's a good advice for people that can actually do that in there country ,it will make bitcoin get better but presently there are many places ,business accepting bitcoin as means of payment already ,its only a matter of time it will get better but as for me its not legal in my country

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:45:28 AM

I am believe people who involve and investing in cryptocurrency must be want adoption happen more faster. But its need government regulation and every government have their own rule. I think right now many advance country already regulate cryptocurrency and allowing crypto as payment, i am believe more country will follow this step
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:43:03 AM

Many people are already using bitcoin and eth but the majority are still seeing it as a store of value. Unless this changes then the numbers of transactions will probably stay low for some time to come.

JimmyK95

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:06:55 AM

I totally agree with you. However so many banks are fighting Bitcoin.
In my country, banks won't accept large bitcoin withdrawals. But it makes sense, because cryptocurrencies is a big loss for the big cooporations.
Huucrypto1

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:50:58 AM

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the future. No problem!
I much happiness now. I have a big millionaire. Dogecoin is best very currency, you buy now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: