Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP competing places with ETH?  (Read 23357 times)
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:09:45 PM

I think that top altcoins are still good positions for investing. All of them have realised products and strong community. It's risk free to invest in them. In the nearest months the situation will change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:10:36 PM

Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
It is better to wait until the moment when information about BAKKT is known and if everything goes well, buy some coins. Take your time be patient.
Kiir

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:19:07 PM

My advice, when it comes to XRP, don't look at it like you might do with some other coin.

XRP has a real world use and it would be suboptimal not to read up on it and get what Ripple is trying to do BEFORE investing.

(I myself spent almost 3 weeks researching before buying some, so do your own research.)

Why am I advising this?

Because only by understanding what they are doing and trying to do are you going to realize the potential value in it.
Or not, however, I don't wanna shill, no point really lol.

IMHO, ideal situation would be if every coin had a (potential) real use case (a lot more than most coins have atm), so that we may invest based on real solutions which in turn would up its value.

My 2 cents, take it as you will, ofc  Cheesy
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:32:19 PM

I think for now it is necessary to refrain from investing in cryptocurrencies and just wait until the prices fall even lower. Ripple not catching up to Ethereum. In this situation, everything depends more on Ethereum, as it grows and falls.

karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:02:00 PM

It's a temporal action. Ethereum is much stronger than Ripple. After it's hardfork the price will start growing again and Ethereum will be on the second place on coinmarketcap. But maybe it won't be at this day, maybe we need to wait some time.

bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:05:30 PM

Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
I think ETH will be very soon back and I can't figure out this change. I would not be surprised if Ripple manipulated the market because they have huge funds.
However, I would buy ETH when you are considering to invest. Market manipulation doesn't last long.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:19:09 PM

How are you sure the position belongs to XRP. XRP is tookover by chance, while ETH has occupied it for more than two years.
That aside, you can invest in XRP now, because it seems to be stable at the present price? If any update should come up now, it will rise.
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:22:11 PM

Honestly, this is the best to buy and I'm buying it's a dip and this is how when we made a profit, next week the market could be up I'm sure Eth will regain the position, and if you do buy now you'll have profit in just a few days.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:06:01 PM

It's a temporal action. Ethereum is much stronger than Ripple. After it's hardfork the price will start growing again and Ethereum will be on the second place on coinmarketcap. But maybe it won't be at this day, maybe we need to wait some time.
It looks like ethereum has gianed the more volatility compared to the ripple. A few days remaining till hardfork and that will give us a lot of hopes to the ethereum. Difficulty bomb will have putted but it will be activated in the future. it's much stronger than ripple but ripple gets more stability.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:12:56 AM

I will still survive and buy another altcoin because I am sure that the other coins will have the opportunity to increase higher as XRP and ETH. I also buy XRP and ETH in some days before while the price is at the low price and I only want to hold it right now until I can see the price can turn to the high price. But I don't just buy ETH and XRP because I don't want to see my profit comes from that coins only and I still want to make a profit from the other coins.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:52:06 AM

Maybe its good to wait you have a doubt to buy a lot of possible good coins now because the market is still not good, and buy again if you think its good to buy again to earn in the future.

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:01:44 AM

Ripple really is doing its best effort to be the 2nd place in market cap again, by narrowing the gap between it and Ethereum.
If it could move steadily i think it could take 2nd seat again next time.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 02:03:25 AM

Yes, its really confusing for me too that xrp beats eth in demand volume where infact ethereum has been so commonly and widely used in terms of blockchain by the sprouting successful tokens out there. Maybe it’s a matter of fixed total supply but if eth will be fixed in supply then there will be a halt in producing more erc20 tokens also, it so confusing damn.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:05:16 AM

What if we just stop watching the action between these two coins?

They have been replacing each other's place so this shouldn't be an issue anymore. No need to respond to this as its just a number/ranking position switching. I'm done with these hypes already and soon what will be the next rally and switch in position?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sunyoto

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:10:31 AM

for me Ethereum has experienced a good increase and improvement at that time. Ripple is also increasing now, but it's not better than Ethereum because both of the good coins you can hold now.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:31:51 AM

So ripple and ethereum have changed places again. Somehow that does not seem like anything special anymore. This will certainly happen several more times in 2019.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:47:26 AM

yeah, i'm also a little worried about the current market situation.
it seems like for some time to come i will not buy coins, i will just wait and see. i think it will be better for now.

maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:10:20 AM

it's already been a while for Ethereum and Ripple to compete on each other, right now their market volume is in a tight position to take the 2nd seat on coinmarketcap. an just a while ago, Ripple back to taking it's 2nd place in coinmarketcap.

PDAngel

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:27:14 AM

XRP is in the second place right now in coinmarketcap and eth goes third again from it's second place.
Their competition in second place is very close but if we are talking about investing then this time is the best time to invest and buy more as the market is in red.

It is not wise to invest only once the market is in green. Though we have different styles on how we are going to move for us to gain a profit.
But if you are truly an investor, you should take out your hesitation as it will bring you down in the future if you continue to live with it.
Hesitation has no room in crypto world.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 03:48:21 AM

XRP has to go a long way to compete with Ethereum, its still far behind compared to Eth, but it has got good potential in future. As XRP price is very cheap now, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to invest a decent amount and hold it for long-term.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: