Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP competing places with ETH?  (Read 23357 times)
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:22:41 PM

On legit cryptomarket sites you see XRP holding the 2nd spot very well.

https://forbescrypto.com/crypto

Coinmarketcap is known for its biased and scammy way of showing markets
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VK.point (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:23:08 PM

Good to see there was coins which compete to changing position but XRP is very promising coin apparently because as cheap coin XRP can surpassing other coins which more expensive however we are pretty near to Ethereum hardfork and probably too market cap for ETH will increase because of it and i saw there are several exchange who officially accept ETH fork and it is could be good opportunities to get the coin from fork results Constantinople
Honestly I also think so, the main reason for choosing XRP is that the price is cheap and is included in the top 5 CMCs. Well, talking about Hardfork ETH how far has it been developed? Will it affect the overall price? Thanks

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:30:38 PM

After the forks I guess XRP might take the position again, the rank 2 spot is quite crucial for the two cryptos XRP and ETH. Well, ETH is performing well but XRP have a huge supporters.
Well xp already took the second place, the fork in eth I consider is made to earn on the last falling , but for me of course in long it is better to invest in eth than in xrp

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
VK.point (OP)

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:34:23 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 07:01:40 PM by VK.point

On legit cryptomarket sites you see XRP holding the 2nd spot very well.

https://forbescrypto.com/crypto

Coinmarketcap is known for its biased and scammy way of showing markets
Wow Shocked, why is there a very close market capitalization (XRP and ETH)? How can this happen Huh. This is very surprising to me!
XRP with $ 32.33 M while ETH $ 12.74 M. Try to imagine a comparison with the one at CMC at this time: https://coinmarketcap.com/

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:43:29 PM

CMC shows their own way of calculation.

Here is another legit site that has listed the full supply without bias against XRP.

https://finance.yahoo.com/cryptocurrencies/

Well informed people dont use CMC. Wink   Cheesy
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 02:47:19 PM

It is only a competition for their place in conmarketcap. But its functionalities are almost different and no further related, only they see its competition by the market cap value. But for me, it is not quite needed, I only aim for functionality.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:10:14 PM

Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
The competition between ethereum and ripple in terms of capitalization has no practical significance. These are completely different coins with their own functions, which differ in these coins among themselves. Just by coincidence, an approximately equal amount of capital is invested in these two coins. Place in terms of capitalization is likely to affect the image of these coins, and hence on some of their popularity.
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:27:51 PM

The fierce competition between XRP and ETH makes many people wonder where to invest. But pay attention to each coin product for proper investment. The value of each coin can be changed at a glance.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:41:39 PM

The position of a coin in the coin market cap will be really influencing their value. today, the Ripple is higher than Ethereum. XRP is on the second position with good progress on the market chart. ETH is on the third position. Their competition is due to their value not only based on the market, but also on the concept, trust, and also transaction. 
sangpham

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:14:50 PM

I think you should not buy alcoin now but wait until the third quarter of this year to buy better
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:50:04 PM

competition between ripple and ethereum is very interesting to note. from the end of last year until now we see these two coins providing resistance to secure second place. I'm sure always the market has not recovered, this market will continue to happen.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 05:53:13 PM

I think in the end ethereum will win, it's only a matter of time until the market recovers. from the beginning ethereum was superior, but just because the price dropped it made the marketcap ethereum slightly reduced. if observed from the daily trading volume ethereum is still superior to far leaving the ripple.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:18:44 PM

At the moment, I just watch the cryptocurrency market and wait for the prices to fall even lower to invest. I think that now it is necessary to observe the market and not to invest, as the bearish trend is not over.

VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:43:13 PM

While it is not necessary to invest either in RIPL no Ethereum. I would generally refrain in your place from investing in cryptocurrencies at the moment, as everyone expects that the market will go down even more.

anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:53:53 PM

This competition will not end, and this looks interesting, where XRP attracts investors to be able to join and continue to develop and Eth also will not stay silent. This competition makes the market not bored and a view that is able to continue to grow.

moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:59:03 PM

Of course, these are the two most important competitors at the moment on the market and I think that in this duel, Ripple will be victorious

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:05:39 PM

Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
If you have a regular job you will survive though cryptocurrency meant to be as an investment for long-term and not just for short-term. But there are people who are good at trading for short-term depending on their skills. We might still find a new bottom if the market continues to act like this where there is no changes to pump the prices in the market.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:05:59 PM

for now I am also still monitoring the market movements, I am still confused about where to invest because the market has not been as stable as almost every day has experienced a considerable decline.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:06:22 PM

Actually, the competition between Ethereum and Ripple is normal, They have the great volume and market progress so far. But exactly, Ripples wins right now, this is at the second position if seeing on the coinmarketcap.
However, the competition may not only lay on the position on CMC. It should be the way this coin can survive, progress, and recover so that the token holders will put their trust higher in each coin.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:06:43 PM

Nicely done as XRP replaces ETH from second largest digital asset in market capitalization. This happened because of the weird dumping of ETH prior to the ethereum hard fork that is scheduled to be launched on January 16. Would this have to do with the hacking done on the other coin? May be yes. Or it may have something to do with price manipulation to acquire more ETH.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: