Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP competing places with ETH?  (Read 23357 times)
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:55:24 PM

I think the second place position of XRP will not last that long because ethereum will come back very strong after the constantnopole upgrade. Remember that the upgrade will improve the ethereum but won't create a new good which is good. Just like today wherein ethereum increases by 10% while ripple only 4%.
On this fork, I think I have already played my news and it is unlikely that the price will change much now , I think with the arrival of a new bull market Ethereum will return 2nd place

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:58:19 PM

XRP has earned its right to be Ethereum's competitor. Although the services they offered are different, they try to outmatch each other by demand. For now, Ethereum is losing its battle as they are facing the worst price ever but I think they will stand up and rise again. They have proven to be the best altcoin for years and they can do it again.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:54:22 AM

Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.

XRP is good coin and having big community. Beside that, daily transaction volume very big and its second biggest market cap in cryptocurrency market. But i think its different compare with ethereum because many people said XRP is centralized cryptocurrency

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:56:24 AM

Eth and xrp seems to be fighting over the second spot but for me eth will always be next to btc whether it's placed second or third, xrp was never considered to be at the level of btc and eth. But it's just my opinion though.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:49:18 AM

At CMC at this time ETH is back in its position and this competition gives an interesting impression, large communities maintain their respective positions. I see this indeed looks interesting when the market conditions are slow and certainly still optimistic that crypto will continue to grow and continue to have new innovations to be able to attract more investors.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:00:36 AM

Even if those two coins keep trying to take over one another, but still i have a faith in ethereum, that it should be able to take it's rightful place again from Ripple. Just like what has happened before, where Ripple just take the 2nd seat for a moment before ethereum takes it back.
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:21:17 AM

NEVER invest in xrp. what a joke project and a total abomination to crypto
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:22:07 AM

The ETH community continues to increase and trust continues to flow, so eth is getting stronger and will become an altcoin that remains prosperous and has good development. Riak himself tried to be able to trick Eth with his temporary position. This competition will continue, and there may be other coins that also want to target the ethereum position. An attractive market with altcoin volumes that can continue to shift with healthy arguments.

ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:48:01 AM

I personally don't really care about the competition between Ethereum and Ripple. As long as they still have the value and still have a hope for the future.
Then investing on those coins is a good choice.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:25:07 AM

I personally don't really care about the competition between Ethereum and Ripple. As long as they still have the value and still have a hope for the future.
why many people say that, maybe because the most important thing is they don't harm you and you can benefit from two Altcoin.

Altcoin Ethereum is the best, but now its value is very low and almost people don't believe it. is he still the best Altcoin, maybe if he is able to increase his value again and be able to provide big profits he can still be said to be the best Altcoin, because of his potential. hopefully in the future Ripple and Ethereum will be mutually beneficial and still be able to give great hope.

Nyewbot

Activity: 53

https://www.devilsdragon.com/

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:36:46 AM

why many people say that, maybe because the most important thing is they don't harm you and you can benefit from two Altcoin.

Altcoin Ethereum is the best, but now its value is very low and almost people don't believe it. is he still the best Altcoin, maybe if he is able to increase his value again and be able to provide big profits he can still be said to be the best Altcoin, because of his potential. hopefully in the future Ripple and Ethereum will be mutually beneficial and still be able to give great hope.
Unfortunately, banks only thought about adopting technology from ripples not from their tokens, so I didn't expect big from the ripples but my belief was focused on ethereum.

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:38:59 AM

Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
Your topic is about Ripple and Ethereum but you are asking abiut several altcoins for investing,kinda irrelevant lol 😂

But its indeed for how many times in 2018 Ripple(xrp) had been overtaken Ethereum(eth) and until niw even with just small margin of market capitalization,still ripple is above ethereum.

But dont fall to this bankers Bait because we know that this ripple is a centralized crypto so theres a possibilities of being trapped on manipulation
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:45:40 AM

That's quite really cool to see some competitions out in the market as it triggers some positive implications from the team to better develop their platform and cryptocurrency. Well, I guess they both strive to somehow reach the position of bitcoin.

anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 03:51:25 AM

XRP and ethereum are good coins I think it's natural that they compete with each other for positions. I keep on doing my activities as a trader and bounty hunter. I don't care about the market situation because if we continue to fear we won't get profit we must learn from this situation.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:37:43 AM

Ethereum has a better use case than XRP as it propelled the ICO crypto boom of 2017 .
Eth is also more decentralized compared to XRP, based on what I've read.
Eth is relatively easy to use, it's my jump off point to crypto last 2017.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:03:16 AM

So invest in ripple, you see it rise and future victories, then what doubts. By the way, and the ether before the upcoming fork, too, would be nice to invest.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:18:22 AM

for now XRP is taking a position from ETH but in my opinion this is only temporary because later after Hardfork ETH will take that position and will leave XRP

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:34:10 AM

I think yes because they are leading the top2 coin in the coinmarket and the likes of each other are controversial and do not beat one another but I think it's a long time or wait to be top2 again in coinmarket because think that eth is affecting because the scammer does the new version of eth so it's a big impact because they can panic and sell their hold eth and other people's brain will also be affected by the mind of others buying They hope eth to hold now is no longer.

nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:04:59 AM

yes it was confirm that XRP takes the place to 2nd, we all should know that XRP is a good coin last last year that took BTC for claiming top 1 in marketing in just a day, so I think if this projects still in development it will surpass also the bitcoin someday.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:17:15 AM

I think that Ripple is just pumping the cans, and in fact it will not be able to make a real competition with Ethereum!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: