Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:07:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP competing places with ETH?  (Read 23357 times)
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:44:05 PM

Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.

I have this bad feeling that Ripple will turn out to be the winner in their battle, not even the news of their coming fork is not doing Ethereum good while Ripple has a lot of things going on them, Ethereum needs to do a lot to regain their old position.

Even if Ripple wins this battle, he will definitely lose the war. Ethereum is a well established coin with a great team of developers and an amazing community that has been supporting the project for several years. Behind Ripple, there is only a group of fat bankers who are just waiting to stuff their pockets with our money.

Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:49:06 PM

why do you doubt whether you think the market will be forever down? I hope that is not in your mind. if I believe that the market is still active, of course there are still opportunities to rise. the proof is that xrp and eth often exchange this rating which indicates that the market is active. don't waste when the price is cheap.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
suryasuryo00

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:34:36 PM

competition for the second and third position is indeed good, but let's look wisely at the points of XRP that they have collaborated with international banks and have enough power to boost them so that XRP can be number 2 or number 3. See from Ethereum, Ethereum has enough age and really can be relied upon after BTC in the course of his career Ethereum has indeed passed a winding road, from the case at the beginning Ethereum was considered a SCAM coin, Ethereum was hit by Hacking on the Fork which produced Ethereum classic, on data The coins that are considered by SCAM people prove themselves worthy to be known so the most important thing is Dev and team activities and the desire to make more. In the end what determines is your own mind and what you believe.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:41:50 PM

Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.

Well, we have seen Ethereum and XRP competing for the 2nd place in the market cap. I think this is quite good, so that both altcoins will have an active market competition. That way, we can ensure that both of them are doing their best to compete with each other.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:56:33 PM

Yes XRP is excellent coin and since last 4 to 6 ,months it is giving tough fight to ethereum.you can see the volume of XRP it is increasing day by day.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:12:39 PM

Ripple has a good chance to beat Ethereum, especially with their low prices proven to defeat the ethreum several times, the increasing number of communities is certainly a strong indication that Ripple's future will continue to improve.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:03:36 PM

Ripple has a good chance to beat Ethereum, especially with their low prices proven to defeat the ethreum several times, the increasing number of communities is certainly a strong indication that Ripple's future will continue to improve.
many people consider the ripple to be a coin that has no future but in reality it is answered by ripple by taking second place from ethereum in the coinmarketcap, thereby raising the popularity of the ripple and making it soar.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:08:00 PM

I have already begun to lose the thought of the movement of the cryptocurrency market, all the actions that are being conducted on the market today benefit only those people who correctly manipulate the market and nothing more.
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:10:07 PM

I have this bad feeling that Ripple will turn out to be the winner in their battle, not even the news of their coming fork is not doing Ethereum good while Ripple has a lot of things going on them, Ethereum needs to do a lot to regain their old position.

Even if Ripple wins this battle, he will definitely lose the war. Ethereum is a well established coin with a great team of developers and an amazing community that has been supporting the project for several years. Behind Ripple, there is only a group of fat bankers who are just waiting to stuff their pockets with our money.
Capitally, XRP is superior for now, but I think Ethereum fans are long-time people who understand cryptocurrency. Of course Ethereum is more popular under any conditions. I hope ethereum will improve. Thank you.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:14:36 PM

It is hard to compare these to products because they are completely different from each other. One is for finance while the other is for ICOs. When EOS catches up then it will be interesting to see which of the 2 will be superior between ETH and EOS

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:31:03 PM

I personally also doubt the market conditions and now, of course, must be more careful. XRP is now back on the second level and this makes Ethereum down its rank. We don't know how long the market will be like this and I suggest you invest when the market price is red.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:53:32 PM

indeed it is very clear that now XRP and ETH are competing for the second place in CMC, XRP has succeeded in shifting the position of ETH so that now the XRP is in second place, but I think ETH will definitely try again to take that position

Market conditions are indeed bad and tend to be red, but this is our chance to buy potential altcoins at low prices
aan001

Activity: 728

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 04:27:58 PM

It is very interesting to see competition between ethereum and ripple, when there is news about eth hard fork, ethereum quickly takes ripple position in number 2, but after there was news about the hard fork delay, ethereum volume immediately dropped below the ripple again.
And when looking at the current market conditions, I think for those who have capital, this is a good time to increase investment.

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:19:35 PM

I was not surprised by the return of XRP to the second position because XRP did have good resources so it strongly supported the XRP to become king.
then ETH is in a condition that somehow makes it lose its investor confidence a little because I think now people don't really like ERC-20.

but as you say if ETH and XRP compete in a place so that ETH will not stay quiet with this condition so the possibility of this position will always alternate.
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:09:05 PM

Yes XRP is excellent coin and since last 4 to 6 ,months it is giving tough fight to ethereum.you can see the volume of XRP it is increasing day by day.
Well, at the moment, the volume does not increase now in ripple , and there is no bull market, I think due to the fact that Ethereum is losing investors due to ico, ripple took 2nd place

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:32:00 PM

i have the same think with you for not take action in market condition like now, because market is not stable for now, maybe are going down again in middle year or sometime nearly

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:34:45 PM

Speaking honestly they are competitors only in terms of market cap. I don't know who else except banks will use xrp and also I have doubts about it. So that's why ethereum is a platform for mass adoption and as for ripple, it is not common solution

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:10:03 PM

i think ethereum is way more superior than ripple, in the long run, we will see even the flipping occurs the smart contract functionality is a game changer in this field and ethereum has the first mover advantage
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:21:58 PM

Today another drop and again Ripple is the second biggest cryptocurrency. But it doesn´t mean that Ripple is better than Ethereum.
Ethereum did many mistakes recently, but after the update Ethereum 2.0 I believe that it will be again a great coin!

VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:13:44 PM

These two coins will compete with each other for a long time, this is my opinion. The difference in capitalization is insignificant and during the drawdown they will constantly change places, as both Ripple and Ethereum try to bypass each other and hold the second position.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: