Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP competing places with ETH?  (Read 23357 times)
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:59:16 AM

Send eferium from wallet to wallet and tell how long it took.

Now do the same with xrp Wink
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 06:30:01 PM

Both altcoins are in competition for 2 place on crypto market, but i think Ethereum is used by more people than XRP and ETH will continue be used more even if time pass.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:24:37 AM

Send eferium from wallet to wallet and tell how long it took.

Now do the same with xrp Wink

Can anyone report whats going on with the comparison?  Wink
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:35:59 AM

XRP is a good altcoin but will not surpass the ETH in the short time and medium term. Among all other coins only XRP is adopted by various countries as cross border transaction by the banking institution. This coin is very good for the long term basis. And, it will must surpass the ETH marketcap.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:36:10 AM

Ethereum is always the main choice compared to XRP. This topic of competition is certainly very often talked about and ethereum always excels with a lot of support from the community and society. I also think ethereum will always be the main compared to XRP or other altcoins.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:57:37 AM

XRP has surprised many people because they were able to become number two. XRP experienced a pretty good development and Ethereum at that time the price did decrease. But now Ethereum is in number two and this of course makes a lot of Altcoin also increase. Ethereum will continue to grow better in 2019.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:12:35 PM

Time shows us that there are no projects that are always 100% in demand, so it can be argued that they will be very successful today. I think that all projects have a beginning and an end.
Centur

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:40:44 PM

As well firm and diminutive XRP restores its spot from Ethereum. I am yet vacillating to seat instantly, the marketplace is yet not great. Many regularly cherry and no meaningful substitution. How achieve you react to this? Desire you yet last to purchase various altcoins? Thank you in feeler.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:47:48 PM

Well for me ethereum is by far superior. I think buying altcoins like Eth, XRP and XLM, LTC remains the sure bet.. I am actually diversing and investment theory.. Where i spend 30% on high risk cryptocurrencies, 35% percent on a top 10 cryptocurrencies in the market and the last 35% will go to a hidden germ, with low risk but a usecase that can attract value in the nearest future. This is not a financial advice but I think with carrying out thorough personal research this mechanism of mine should yield something tangible on a six month time frame.

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
ofKJVb

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:39:39 PM

Good, when the marketplace is active obliquely, that is the better age to adorn, and with the marketplace at its valid bottommost, i assume 't anticipate that you should hang back to adorn. I signify at one time the marketplace first active, it'll just move ahead up so whether you wish to put in, this could be the better age.
Greatbut

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:41:30 PM

I furthermore control myself from the shopping instantly. I bought any altcoins in Dec. Instantly I am inactivity representing Parade to purchase anew
Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:49:40 PM

The competition between Ethereum and Ripple has been going on for a very long time about the cryptocurrency with the highest marketcap but unfortunately Ethereum seems to stay in that position for long time. The market is rising gradually and I plan on investing into both Ethereum and ripple.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:02:45 PM

I am not sure about the price of XRP, I do not think the price is real. They have too many partnerships, but the reality is that XRP token is not really used by banks.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:06:20 PM

I am not sure about the price of XRP, I do not think the price is real. They have too many partnerships, but the reality is that XRP token is not really used by banks.  Roll Eyes

Yes it is true that I have not even seen which banks have used XPR because of payment instruments, this is just a partnership so that strong XRP and stable prices may be.
NibleyIt

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:15:36 AM

I have to consideration each state and the in fashion marketplace condition, on the other hand according to my review this displays that it is not the equitable age to purchase. The cherry marketplace on to hap at each period, and just concisely representing callow. It doesn't get to be pretentious when you look cost existence low-priced, as that doesn't assure that cost desire keep to fall representing a continued age. So the ending is to stay circumspect so as not to drop into the brim of descending cost. Thank you each.
Butpow

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:18:02 AM

I furthermore anticipate that the marketplace desire keep to drop. and I anticipate that the drop desire break just later the each heavy ramifications of the Ethereum
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:11:38 AM

Yes it is true that I have not even seen which banks have used XPR because of payment instruments, this is just a partnership so that strong XRP and stable prices may be.

Banks only use Ripple network not Ripple coin. I think the price of XRP high because XRP have big community. I am still believe ethereum is better than XRPcoin and hard for XRPcoin replace ethereum as second biggest market cap. I think Binance Coin have more chance to replace ethereum place

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:17:19 AM

Banks only use Ripple network not Ripple coin. I think the price of XRP high because XRP have big community. I am still believe ethereum is better than XRPcoin and hard for XRPcoin replace ethereum as second biggest market cap. I think Binance Coin have more chance to replace ethereum place
binance coins could probably replace etheruem but it all depends on their platform which can be binance later Exchange that really big and maybe everyone will have binance. lately the bnb up because even IEO conducted, if it continues and get investor confidence might just much will experience increased again.
but for the moment the ethereum has remained the Idol and not replaceable.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:49:40 PM

Anything like this happens too, so I hopefully look at the whole thing and I understand that nothing terrible should happen if today people try not to invest in centralization. Because it is a road to nowhere.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:56:17 PM

Anything like this happens too, so I hopefully look at the whole thing and I understand that nothing terrible should happen if today people try not to invest in centralization. Because it is a road to nowhere.
at the moment, investing in centralization is not a stupid idea. decentralization has not yet developed to invest in it

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: