Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The dump has started for 2019  (Read 27878 times)
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:01:41 AM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??
I think there is no way to remove those whales investors, they had the fund power that we hadn't.
The only thing we can do is joining force together to pull up the crypto market even with just small amount of investment, but if we can do that together.
Then we won't need those whales investors anymore. That is what i think.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:36:09 AM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

I think there is no way to remove those whales investors, they had the fund power that we hadn't.
The only thing we can do is joining force together to pull up the crypto market even with just small amount of investment, but if we can do that together.
Then we won't need those whales investors anymore. That is what i think.
Well i believe that there are whales that controls the market based on bitcoin purchasing history and dumping history of big amount of bitcoin in crypto market exchange. I believe that ordinary investors can afford to buy or hold that biga amount of bitcoin on the market place. So whales is maybe still on its way to manipulating price. Thee only thing we can do for sue is to join them be smart and we need to joind them if they buy we also buy for sure there will be a great earnings soon.

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:51:56 AM

This is really sad, after all the rise that makes many people feeling happy about it, then someone just dump it again, making many people getting worried about what will happen next.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:02:05 AM

This situation is indeed sad, it seems that crypto recovery is currently failing, and this must indeed be faced. The value of the bitcoin market capitalization has dropped and there must be an improvement, but no one can be free from the pope. This year it will look neutral and this decline is also temporary, we will see tomorrow for a better improvement even if only a little.
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:11:40 AM

You have bought a coin with a high price and a price decline that is happening now, you don't do a seller. It's disappointing if you look at the market with falling conditions, but selling coins will not give you an advantage. It's better to save your coins because the market will definitely rise again.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:34:35 AM

At present, Cryptocurrency is looking for a position to establish itself in the financial sector, the strongest reason, in my opinion, is about the new altcoins appearing, causing investors to move horizontally and glance at new tokens on the market, so the BItcoin Movement is slightly hampered, so the crypto market is not stable

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:35:55 AM

It should not be your sad day just because market is being red. You know what everyone investing in traditional stock market or here in crypto should know how much risk is there. By the way, I think the red will go for 2-3 days and later it will be stable for 1 week and then it will turn into green for a minimum of 3x from the current value.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:41:09 AM

I think right now I doubt that we will see any changes this year, even though I really want to be honest, but I still think that nothing shines for us this year.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:41:16 AM

It should not be your sad day just because market is being red. You know what everyone investing in traditional stock market or here in crypto should know how much risk is there. By the way, I think the red will go for 2-3 days and later it will be stable for 1 week and then it will turn into green for a minimum of 3x from the current value.
I think your post is out of facts specially if you always visit some website like coinmarketcap.com and etc, cause if you really monitor the movement of the market...the 3x green is not true. Still the loss is much high percentage than the profit, more or less it will continue on this year.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:43:11 AM

I think right now I doubt that we will see any changes this year, even though I really want to be honest, but I still think that nothing shines for us this year.
Your prediction of continuous downfall is too early, this is just the first quarter of the year. Just like 2017, the bull run starts on the middle part of the 3rd quarter through the 4rth and last quarter of the year 2017 . If will be better if you stay tune, this will be a good year for crypto currency ( good positive aura is more appreciated than the bad one )… peace.
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:48:33 AM

feels like we have one more year of bear market or side ways moving market to look forward to Sad
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112

SIGMA

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:38:44 AM

we will not be able to be from the hands of whales they are very intelligent and they have power and also money it will be difficult to free themselves from them. what we can do is just wait for the price to rise again.

nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:44:15 AM

The market will go the way it chooses, People have been expecting a bull run in the beginning of 2019, regardless of whether the bear market has actually ended. According to many experts, it has not ended.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
MattyBversion3

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 04:51:02 AM

Remember... manipulation goes both ways.
No one was complaining when it ‘magically’ went to $20k... right?
It’s a marathon not a sprint.

If you believe then just have patience.
If you gambled, well, should’ve bet on red.
And if you actively trade short & long... you’re in heaven.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:58:05 AM

The market will go the way it chooses, People have been expecting a bull run in the beginning of 2019, regardless of whether the bear market has actually ended. According to many experts, it has not ended.
I think that in early 2019 not only this month, I think the next 1 to 2 months will still be included in the early 2019 category so I think there are still many possibilities if the bear market ends earlier this year.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:16:23 AM

It is still difficult to say what awaits cryptocurrency this year. It is hardly worth expecting an increase in the cryptocurrency market from the first days of the coming year. Such a slight fluctuation in the price of cryptocurrency does not mean anything. We still have hope for improvement this year. It’s still too early to be nervous.

Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:28:56 AM

Maybe market conditions are sad when prices fall. But it's different for some investors because they think it's time to buy coins. Bedagang will be more profitable, even though the profit obtained is only a little. The price of coins will increase again because this decline is temporary.

mariogomer

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:31:46 AM

2019 will not be different from 2018. We were all hopeful for 2019, but the market is getting worse. The whales are waiting patiently and manipulating the market  Undecided

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 07:24:51 AM

I really hope this is the last of the dump, and the end of the bearish market. Earlier this year, we see how the market cap recovering and the price also starting to go higher recently, but then some bad news regarding hacking, and other stuf come up and now crypto market are dumping again.

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:26:58 AM

It is really so sad to see the price if coin go down just like that when we are hoping that the price will rise the more, I just hope people don't get frustrated and get out of crypto this time around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: