Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Justice to ME as a victim of Lauda  (Read 573 times)
talatk (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 550

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:42:43 PM

See how they make fun of this situation.

This is a shame of humanity, as always, doesn't matter who is right, what matters is who is green.

Thank you "cryptohunter" for leaving a comment, yes it seems like the number one sheep is TMAN.

I thought maybe one humankind on the administration can see it but I must be wrong, wasted my time for nothing. Poor me.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:56:03 PM

Come and debate why you abused the trust system right now.

Arguing with an Idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon.. no matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut about like it won anyway...

now please come back with some mindless rambling my little cherub.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:24:14 PM

This is a shame of humanity, as always, doesn't matter who is right, what matters is who is green.

Thank you "cryptohunter" for leaving a comment, yes it seems like the number one sheep is TMAN.

I thought maybe one humankind on the administration can see it but I must be wrong, wasted my time for nothing. Poor me.

They are assholes , and theymos supports them.

Their is no justice in these forums, no appeals process for when lauda and her band of bitches slander you.

I know you were wronged by those assholes , but like you , we have no power in this corrupt design of theymos.

The clear course is becoming , just to leave these shit forums forever and let them die from lack of advertising.
Be sure and tell everyone you know in the real world , how corrupt bitcoin and it forums are.
That is my new approach.

Good Luck to you.

Cool

FYI:
It is no coincidence that the markets are crashing, not long after theymos brings lauda back.
BitcoinTalk like Bitcoin is now dying. As it is so unfair to others, it should die.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:48:33 PM

They are assholes , and theymos supports them.

Their is no justice in these forums, no appeals process for when lauda and her band of bitches slander you.

I know you were wronged by those assholes , but like you , we have no power in this corrupt design of theymos.

The clear course is becoming , just to leave these shit forums forever and let them die from lack of advertising.
Be sure and tell everyone you know in the real world , how corrupt bitcoin and it forums are.
That is my new approach.

Good Luck to you.

Cool

FYI:
It is no coincidence that the markets are crashing, not long after theymos brings lauda back.
BitcoinTalk like Bitcoin is now dying. As it is so unfair to others, it should die.

I don't think theymos support them that much because if you look here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;dtview

it seems theymos does not have them on his list

actually he have only the DT that actually voted lauda OFF DT

sadly the gang of colluding scum have over powered his votes and are running DT now.

I agree theymos should remove these proven scammers and bullies. I blame more the other DT who are not essentially scammers but pussies scared of the gang - lauda, the pharmacist , suchmoon, tman, owlcatz these are the people pulling off ognasty and hostfat who theymos support.

Strange though theymos did not realise that the new algo will pull off the only 2 person that had some balls to fuck that scammer lauda up in the past.  I hope he can fix this.

These scum lauda, the pharmacist , suchmoon, tman, owlcatz  need actually a ban at at once.

suchmoon is a scammer now by his own diagnosis.... he says anyone protecting, enabling or promoting scams or scammers is a scammer. He knows lauda was a scam promoter and protector for years, he now enables and protects lauda on DT .... boom he is scammer and a hypocrite.

sniveling little snitcher that he is .... actually all of them trying to silence free speech by weaselling on dt and merit source....

True theymos has been caught snoozing by these devious weasels .... but I do not think he will allow them to crush free speech and his new algo will help long term.

But the scum bags must be kicked out and get ognasty and hostfat back at once. You need DT with some balls to stand up to gangs. Some DT may not be scammers but a big bunch of scared pussies.

talatk (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 01:07:35 AM

AFTER 2 YEARS: I'm a member of this forum for 5 years. Spent 40 days, 8 hours and 24 minutes in here. Translated over 55 ICO projects for my community.  I left the forum 2 years ago because of these stupid reasons below. I couldn't do any work after getting tagged by Lauda. Just came here time to time to check whether Lauda is still on DT. And as I see now Lauda is gone but my trust is still on the other side thanks to his heritors... Isn't there anyone who can help me? I gave so much time to build this profile and it get destroyed for just meriting a person for fun. And I know it wasn't a crime in here only reason was that guy became a fraud but we didn't have anything to do with it.
KaneVWE

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 01:22:38 AM

AFTER 2 YEARS: I'm a member of this forum for 5 years. Spent 40 days, 8 hours and 24 minutes in here. Translated over 55 ICO projects for my community.  I left the forum 2 years ago because of these stupid reasons below. I couldn't do any work after getting tagged by Lauda. Just came here time to time to check whether Lauda is still on DT. And as I see now Lauda is gone but my trust is still on the other side thanks to his heritors... Isn't there anyone who can help me? I gave so much time to build this profile and it get destroyed for just meriting a person for fun. And I know it wasn't a crime in here only reason was that guy became a fraud but we didn't have anything to do with it.

Imagine youd been here 8 years or 9 years and crushed the scammer lauda and stopped his fav scam dethroning bitcoin and made a tons of people into millionaires and pushed multiple projects to be fairer to all participants.

Then you got red tagged by the scammer lauda for presenting independently verifiable evidence about his past.
Then all his scammy DT pals added more red trust and admitted they gave you red for presenting facts.
Then theymos went on their side.

You think you have it bad. I know of a case where that happened.

Rather than begging for help for yourself only. Better to force changes where such abuse can not and will not be possible for all members.
Shame you didnt know lauda and his pals were known for giving each other 50 merits for fun.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2829282

No point fixing one persons problems the system needs fixing for all to enjoy fair and equal treatment.

Having said that I hope yours gets fixed if you deserve it.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 10:04:15 AM

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
talatk (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 05:52:35 PM

No point fixing one persons problems the system needs fixing for all to enjoy fair and equal treatment.

You are here for 9 years. Did you notice any change on the system?

I can't do anything about it. So do you. There were just one thing I could do for myself and I did it. Nothing more.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: