Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:05:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Add ~Lauda & ~Zin-Zang to your Default Trust Settings  (Read 661 times)
Zin-Zang (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:42:30 PM

BY everyone excluding the bad apples, it makes certain they Lose DT Status and their reign of abuse ends.

Sadly it is the best that can be done, preferable wold be to scrap the whole useless DT system.

All adding members does is create default trust gangs, that will still abuse the system for their personal gain.

DT is a corrupt system, no matter how it is managed. And it harms more than it ever helped.

Cool

I disagree. It is only a warning system.

If I see a warning for trolling I would react differently to that user than if I saw a warning for an actual scam where people lost funds.

Even with a scam warning - different people have different opinions as to what happened and what constitutes a scam. So the details and description is important.

Lauda is one of the DT members that I don't know & haven't communicated with. But I do know that it was a mess when Lauda got removed from DT because many real scammers (my definition) were no longer identifiable as such.

Hopefully the new system will be an improvement of sorts and encourage users to create better trust networks based on actual trust.

From what I have seen is that it is a curse to be on the DT list. It appears to attract the wrath of trolls and scammers.

Exactly you use the red tag alone , never bothering to read what events actually conspired.
Lauda is one of the Major Scammers on BTCtalk,
you think Theymos kicked her off the staff because she was innocent , come on guy , you can't be that naive.

Scan the Bitcoin Cash Thread, and you find multiple people red tagged by lauda merely for the fact they prefer BCH over BTC , no other reason.
* My own red tag was merely for pointing out known flaws in LN, so much for freedom of speech on this forums. *
How do you justify such an extreme abuse of the DT system?

The Problem with DT is the members are Judge , Jury and Executioner with NO APPEALS PROCESS WHATSOEVER, their word is Law and you have no recourse.

Without an appeals process the whole DT is a Sham and always will be.

Cool

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zin-Zang (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:45:04 PM

your time is over zin-zang , you had more than you deserve. sending you to ignore zoo , right where you belong.

I would expect your 9 year old ass to still watch the Muppets.

Scram kid, you bother me.

Cool

FYI:
Funny when you point out that these SOBs, are using an alias, they no longer want to talk.  Cheesy

The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:48:59 PM

I have to say Zin-Zang, you are quite the selfish asshole, just like Quickseller.

You believe children are being sexually assaulted, you have the person's name and city, and you refuse to contact the local police.

I hope you can sleep at night.   On ignore you go.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Zin-Zang (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:05:04 PM

I have to say Zin-Zang, you are quite the selfish asshole, just like Quickseller.

You believe children are being sexually assaulted, you have the person's name and city, and you refuse to contact the local police.

I hope you can sleep at night.   On ignore you go.

Foolish VOD ,

Post your Full address coward and then try and explain to the ones that arrive why it is ok the evil you have committed?

The Authorities I will be sending are not the Police.  Cool
(That was your mistake.)

The Police have proven useless, it is a higher power , and you will cower before them like the little bitch you are.

Still Waiting Full Street Address & Apt# ?

Cool

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:05:26 PM

The Problem with DT is the members are Judge , Jury and Executioner with NO APPEALS PROCESS WHATSOEVER, their word is Law and you have no recourse.

Cool

No they are not judge jury and executioner. The people who judge you are the people who read the comment.

The appeals process is in reputation.

Like with a court process if you go in yelling and screaming it is likely to get a worse outcome.

A red tag is not the end of the world. It is one opinion.  

There are many things that happen in life that you cannot appeal elsewhere.

Love, friendship, trust and respect are all things that if you lose it you cannot appeal to an external authority to regain. You have to negotiate with those directly involved.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Zin-Zang (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:07:24 PM

Cool

No they are not judge jury and executioner. The people who judge you are the people who read the comment.

The appeals process is in reputation.

Like with a court process if you go in yelling and screaming it is likely to get a worse outcome.

A red tag is not the end of the world. It is one opinion.  

There are many things that happen in life that you cannot appeal elsewhere.

Love, friendship, trust and respect are all things that if you lose it you cannot appeal to an external authority to regain. You have to negotiate with those directly involved.

An appeal Process can over turn a bad verdict and remove those abusing the system.

DT has no real appeals process.

Otherwise all of the Lauda Topics would not even exist ,  because she would have been removed years ago.

Her name is mentioned more than all others and your ignoring her misdeeds , make you more part of the problem than solution.

Cool

FYI:
If you truly believe a red tag means so little, then why the dissent at just scraping the whole useless DT system, because useless it is.

Cool

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:17:42 PM

BY everyone excluding the bad apples, it makes certain they Lose DT Status and their reign of abuse ends.

Sadly it is the best that can be done, preferable wold be to scrap the whole useless DT system.

All adding members does is create default trust gangs, that will still abuse the system for their personal gain.

DT is a corrupt system, no matter how it is managed. And it harms more than it ever helped.

Cool

I disagree. It is only a warning system.

If I see a warning for trolling I would react differently to that user than if I saw a warning for an actual scam where people lost funds.

Even with a scam warning - different people have different opinions as to what happened and what constitutes a scam. So the details and description is important.

Lauda is one of the DT members that I don't know & haven't communicated with. But I do know that it was a mess when Lauda got removed from DT because many real scammers (my definition) were no longer identifiable as such.

Hopefully the new system will be an improvement of sorts and encourage users to create better trust networks based on actual trust.

From what I have seen is that it is a curse to be on the DT list. It appears to attract the wrath of trolls and scammers.

However it does prevent people from participating in the PAID2POST that most of the DT members /merit sources like to benefit from.

Hence why strict criteria needs to be introduced. Subjectivity is where abuse stems from.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 11:35:54 PM

blah blah blah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqZY2zatqDg
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:22:12 AM

My Bad

Updated

~Timelord2067

*Sweet* I made the list on post number three! - Looks like I'm making in-roads after all. This thread reminds me of the one created by Thule -     
Announcement @Lauda @ThePharacist @actmyname @Timelord2067 @suchmoon for its ramblings.  You don't suppose there's a connection between the two UID's?

Zin-Zang (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:28:19 AM

Considering how badly the forums mods are censoring my posts.

This is my last post in this shithole.

Vod, Who cowardly refuses to post his real address.
Hey you'll be burning in hell soon enough for what you did to those kids.

Lauda
Fuck off Bitch, I hope your STDs gets worse.

Tman, I say grow the fuck up, but that would still take you 20 years, and you still be an idiot
also minifrij sockpuppet

To the rest of Lauda & Bitches SockPuppets, FUCK OFF.

achow101, you're a piece of shit, in case you were uncertain.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: