Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run??  (Read 25376 times)
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:38:44 AM

Told them bears will be back, who listened? Just because good news are around the corner doesn't mean price will stay stable ,cryptocurrency is so unpredictable that you can end up biting yourself if you Ae not careful of the choices you make ,bullrun will come back ,its just not now

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:46:22 AM

Its tiresome when you see market price falling with no stability for two months ,I still can't understand how bullrun will cone back and to me it doesn't look like we will see bullrun any time sooner ,I just hope this year won't be in mess like 2018 ,i m waiting for new improvement atleast.

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:26:05 AM

i think we should just wait for the bull run because it takes time and the market is pumping too and alot of people predicts that there is a bull run in last december.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:06:34 AM

It's too early for bull run I guess. Many people lose a large money, investing in BTC on it ATH. Need to wait some time, when new wave of information attack involve in crypto market a new fresh investors.
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:29:52 AM

Its tiresome when you see market price falling with no stability for two months ,I still can't understand how bullrun will cone back and to me it doesn't look like we will see bullrun any time sooner ,I just hope this year won't be in mess like 2018 ,i m waiting for new improvement atleast.

I, unfortunately, have no other choice than to wait for a bull run. I bought not a small portfolio of altcoins. Since then, their market value has fallen by more than 5-10 times. Of course, I will not sell at a loss. it's better to be gone. I know what will be the next wave of the market. She will be more previous. For me, it only remains to wait.

various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 07:45:44 AM

Dont lose your hope, bull run is not a dream. If you look at the history of the crypto market, you will see the market repeats itself. I don't know when the date is, but i believe that we will eventually see a new bull run

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:03:46 AM

Dont lose your hope, bull run is not a dream. If you look at the history of the crypto market, you will see the market repeats itself. I don't know when the date is, but i believe that we will eventually see a new bull run
Yes, only those people who are not understanding how the market will be trading may lose their hope. All the markets will be having ups and downs always and we cannot do anything about that because we cannot expect all the people will keep on buying so that market will be rising all the times, there will be some people who will book profits and then make the market to go down ward. It is a cycle of incidents and it will keep on happening.

Need to wait some time, when new wave of information attack involve in crypto market a new fresh investors.
We always need good news to make the market to move upward. But expecting those to happen, it is not too early because there will be more possibility of Bakkt to go live within this month. I believe that will trigger the positive trend at any time.
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:36:36 AM

Yes, only those people who are not understanding how the market will be trading may lose their hope. All the markets will be having ups and downs always and we cannot do anything about that because we cannot expect all the people will keep on buying so that market will be rising all the times, there will be some people who will book profits and then make the market to go down ward. It is a cycle of incidents and it will keep on happening.
The reason for the disappointment is not because I don't like the future of crypto, nor because I don't think there will be a bull. Because the price of crypto is so low now, many of us are losing money (at least for now). No matter what kind of work you do, when you don’t make money for a long time, disappointment is inevitable, this is very normal.

Loser
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:41:15 AM

The arrival of the bull market is inevitable, but you must make the right investment judgment. When the next bull market arrives, the mainstream currency of the cryptocurrency may undergo major changes. Some coins will disappear in the mainstream, and some new coins will rise.

nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:06:29 AM

Actually, the Bullrun may happen in this year. But not half and lack. It may happen in the end of this year or probably it will not happen. I can say about it because we can see how the market right now. This is too bad to see the market progress is very low and it is always minus day per day.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:19:30 AM

I believe the Bulls will run again, but I don't think it was in 2019. Looking at the history of crypto in the past, we can see that the market recovery cycle usually takes more than two years, and in 2018 the market has dropped by more than 90. %, such a large drop is unlikely to recover in the short term, so I think the bull will not appear until at least 2020.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:28:51 AM

Of course, I believe that it will be still bull-run market of cryptocurrency.
However, to see the progress on the market at this time, I also become very aware that the bullrun will not happen in some months later. probably it will happen in the next year or years. yeah, just be more patient.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:29:21 AM

That's right, we can only dream and hope for a global reversal of the crypto market. I think it will come exactly at the moment when all market participants will stop waiting for a bullish rally. Wink
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 10:18:12 AM

Right this year, our hope is only one, namely the market will not fall as in 2018 if the market has the same graph as 2018, Crypto will not have more prices and many investors will leave crypto if that will happen before 2020. find out because everything is still secret.
carrigan

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:15:20 AM

Expectation of the bullrun to occur in this year is little bit too far. I myself only expect that the market i this year will be back and recovered. The market especially the Ethereum as the coin that influence the ICO and other coins should have its standard price, hopefully it will increase in $500. But, never stop for a hope.
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:21:20 AM

The bulls will definitely come to the market just not clear when exactly this will happen. I think that in the coming year we should not expect it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:18:17 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 10:09:36 PM by der_troll

There are no reasons to think that there would not be any bull run. Crypto needs some time to recover and as soon as a lot of great updates will see the light, we will see a new wave of fresh investors that will push the market forward und we would get rewarded for our patience.
Life_time_student

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:21:17 PM

now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.

You can earn both in when market pumps or it falls. If your market read and price prediction is good then you can earn in any condition. Set long contract if your analysis says there is a pump and if your analysis shows a dump short your contracts.

Irrespective of the type of bet you have set if you have a habit of trading with tight stop loss then the changes of loss is rare.

Sharing a short term analysis:
https://coinswitch.co/news/short-term-technical-analysis-of-the-top-5-cryptocurrencies-by-market-capitalization
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:23:44 PM

Bull run will see for sure this year.
qualitywork

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:24:12 PM

It's too early for bull run I guess. Many people lose a large money, investing in BTC on it ATH. Need to wait some time, when new wave of information attack involve in crypto market a new fresh investors.

You are right, we can clearly see the crypto graph and assume ourself as there is no any signs of bull run till the mid of this year, this is Just a prediction according to the market. Big whales need to involve if we want to see a good pump here.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: