Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:27:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run??  (Read 25376 times)
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:07:35 AM

now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.

You are right, no one knows for sure when the market will recover. However, I'm confident it's only a matter of time. I think anyway, that many altcoin projects won't survive the bearish market.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:17:29 AM

now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.

Of course we will have a bull run, it's a reality in any investment market and much more true in the cryptocurrency, the technology is moving and there are so many projects related and for the cryptocurrency community, so just follow the progress and it will eventually come.

innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:21:08 AM

Of course it will happen if you will be more patient. Q1 of 2019 is not yet done and most of the experts are saying that crypto's price will rocket in this span of time. Right now, I am accumulating more and more coins so at the time of bull run, I will have enough.

GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:56:07 PM

Yes of course, it is very early to have a topic like that. We have just started a year 2019, many possible things are gonna happen soon, a positive one. This price might be the last fall I guess, for a bull run is prepping out!.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 12:05:22 AM

I think when Bakkt finally releases it could be a catalyst to another bull run. It'll help more institutions invest and bring more legitimacy to the cryptocurrency space.

moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:34:53 AM

of course there is. I will tell you even more that I am 100% sure that this year Bitcoin will be able to reach its new maximum in price

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:52:21 AM

unfortunately it seems to me that there is already no chance of a bull run and we need to put up with it

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 01:15:01 AM

There is always a possibility about bull run again, however no one knows when exactly it would occur but let's just wait and hope for the bull run and better to hold our coins in our wallet for future purposes and i think there would be no lost for us if there is no bull run, right?
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:42:42 AM

I still believe that i can see bull run of this year of 2019 we have to be more patience waiting for this to be happen in order to get more profit, if we heard some analyst says that it has a positive impact this 2019 and it gives a huge of prices in the market.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:13:21 AM

I personally still believe and still hoping that there will be a bull run, but i can't really sure when will that happen.
I just need to keep my faith on it and wait patiently.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:13:25 AM

I'm still sure we can get better. I still believe that will happen. We only need time and patience to recover as we hoped. The market will recover soon.

LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:39:41 AM

Yes, I firmly believe in this. The arrival of the bull market is only a matter of time, and there will be a bear market and a bull market in the economic market. The bull market will come when the bear market is far away from people. The bear market will come when the bull market is already crazy.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:52:18 AM

Yes ofcourse we will see the bull runs again. But the main problem is we are having more bear markets than bull runs. Thats why the cryptocurrency market is keep going down. Last bull run was just for 2-3 days but when red market starts it would continue days, weeks.. If it goes like that all coins will loose their value which has already lost too much..
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:36:49 PM

In the next bull run this altcoin is going to explode in value https://youtu.be/r3hfBVADejo

Of course yes!, and I don't see any reason for not that to be happen, there is only two also reason why trading market is moving and that is Buy and sell only, in short if there is dumping happen in the value of the coins for sure 100% there will also have increasing to be happen in the end, its just like an ecosystem cycle.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 02:30:20 PM

I still hope that a bull run will come this year but can not predict when it will happen as this market waiting for a big positive which can change the market mood and start of a bull run.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:59:23 PM

I still hope that a bull run will come this year but can not predict when it will happen as this market waiting for a big positive which can change the market mood and start of a bull run.
In order to expect positive changes in the cryptocurrency market, we need some prerequisites, but for this, nothing has been done so far. At least, only a large amount of investment in cryptocurrency can provoke market stability and a rise in coin prices.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:04:02 PM

With or without a bullrun the market will survive but if you want to gain something during this dip I suggest that you should go with eth and btc. But if ever a bullrun will happen I hope that will come soon so thatbit will attract investors.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:08:19 PM

Everyone have still hope for a bull run, even if no bull run comes.
Yes, i hope so too, but really i do not expect any bull run.
If the prices would rise only a little, I would be satisfied.
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:11:43 PM

I think that we have every chance to see another bull run, but most likely it will not happen this year!
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:14:48 PM

Well, you said something about Ethereum hardfork, and I guess the only real fork there is the constantinople. Lets erase NOWA and ETCV I just get scammed by one of it and I learned allot from it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: