Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run??  (Read 25376 times)
kewlia

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:13:24 AM

Actually bitcoin still have and working there team, a long time bear market prices situation is fall down. but i think that, we are not hopeless. because any time any moment bitcoin again can do pump bear market condition. so we still have hope to be able to see bull run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:17:13 AM

now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
If I will lose hope, then I will never regain the losses that I experienced. I keep believing to the cryptocurrencies that I hold because it has potential to survive the challenges in the market. We will see the recovery of the market in these following weeks.

Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:20:51 AM

now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
Market now is giving a sign that the bull come,, looks like we will see a bull run slowly start from now.Look at the coinmarketcap many crypto is in the green
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:31:20 AM

February seems getting better and a bullrun can see on our windows now.
But this is not a sure hit as of now, but there are so many people holding cryptocurrency that this wave will start the tsunami for the market.
Bullrun will happen really soon,

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 10:39:27 AM

In my opinion, the market would definitely go into bull run, but nobody knows when it would happen. As without bull run the cryptocurrency wouldn't survive that's not going to happen.

Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:55:02 AM

Now I think a small jump just does not affect anything. And in the future there is an opinion that the interest of Wall St will give impetus.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:00:00 AM

Of course yes, you will see a lot of bull run in the future if you still stay in this market. Like yesterday and today, we have had a great bull run and the market has increased by more than 20%, this is the first bull run after 5 months of waiting

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:08:20 AM

I think you also still have better expectations for krypto, because I'm also sure, the future of krypto is also a longer future, so I don't think you should worry about krypto now even though the price is still low, because I will still hold back for some future time at a higher price.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:20:35 AM

We should always be positive. We will only panic if we keep thinking negative. There are now many good newd right now and I am sure that we will see the big progress in the cryptocurrency market. We should just belive for us to not do panicking.

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:40:51 AM

I think yes we still have chances for a bull run for 2019 and what is more important dont give up and keep up working until it comes to us, I think after ETF s accepted it will.

likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:08:21 PM

For a bull run to return, it is necessary for Bitcoin, like Phoenix, to rise from the ashes and start its triumphal march to its maximums. So 2019 is a year of cautious optimism.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:14:22 PM

The thing to do now is to wait patiently, the bull market will definitely come, if you withdraw too early, you will lose the opportunity to turn over.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:24:27 PM

We should always be positive. We will only panic if we keep thinking negative. There are now many good newd right now and I am sure that we will see the big progress in the cryptocurrency market. We should just belive for us to not do panicking.

Be positive and continue to believe that the bull will return someday are two things we must remember if we want to continue this business. If not, we can be swayed by issues being spread on the internet. If we do believe that there will be no bull anymore, then there is no point in continuing this effort.

umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 12:26:33 PM

Nothing is impossible in crypto world but in current situation very difficult to predict about any bull run in near future.
In my opinion I think we have to wait a bit long to see any bull run but it’s my prediction, might possible soon we will see a bull run.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:40:44 PM

Yes i still believe that there is hope that the market could recover and its like that im still believing that theres still good project that exist.Cryptocurrency is all about patience and it never reach this far if theres no changes.It happens anytime and in that day we all be prepared.Lets all be positive.

mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 12:44:23 PM

You hoped for a bull run and it is going to happen. There is a good feeling right now in the crypto market. If it continues like this, we might be in for good prices in the coming months.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:48:55 PM

You hoped for a bull run and it is going to happen. There is a good feeling right now in the crypto market. If it continues like this, we might be in for good prices in the coming months.
if what happens is small-scale growth and can repeat for several times, this might be a small signal for the bull. but if this is just a moment, this is not so good for trade growth.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:02:32 PM

Don't expect too much mate maybe you will failed again the rise we experience this days can be only temporary,how many times we see this increasing of prices but it falls again so it's better not to expect when is the bullrun happen.
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:15:39 PM

Don't expect too much mate maybe you will failed again the rise we experience this days can be only temporary,how many times we see this increasing of prices but it falls again so it's better not to expect when is the bullrun happen.
yes.the stronger your wish is ,the stronger disappiontment you'll get.Although its price has risen somewhat today.Maybe it will fall more quickly tomorrow.There is any possibility in this market.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:29:23 PM

I expect at least local growth. As for the bull run, there are chances, because most people are waiting for this event in 2020, and have already despaired that it provides excellent conditions for unexpected growth right now.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: