Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run??  (Read 25376 times)
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 01:48:06 AM

I think that We should wait and look for the market, because every month i see some small pump, please pay attention about this!!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:55:55 AM

Hope is always there and I believe in this, the bull run will come back but it's time when no one knows, this definitely takes a short time, now the market has not recovered, the most important thing now is to get the market back so that in the future followed by bull run which is the hope for us all, hopefully in the future it will run as expected

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:16:40 AM

now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
Cheer up!
Market looks that it's getting in to the recovery period. Bull run can't be avoided and we will be there soon and it looks like we're starting to get in at these days, we just need to be patient.
If the ETF rumour can be a true story and big bullrun will happen and that will give a lot of possibility for bitcoin to get another big increase again. Just with only a little rumor about ETF approval already given a lot of impact to the price of crypto and bitcoin
ETF now bring hope for cryptocurrency community to see bitcoin and altcoin price recovered.maybe this is the only thing that could make new investors interested put their money into bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.we hope on march SEC will release their decision about ETF, approved or rejected it.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 02:52:07 AM

now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.

In the situation like this, only those who played well can survive, those hodlers out there, from the start of their crypto career might tend to sell their holdings if the market would.continue like this, everything is depreciating in value, for me, it would happen in the future but I am still hesitant if bullrun would happen this year, there are lots of reasons and factors to be considered of course, but honestly trading is only the solution if you want to make a profit.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:49:13 AM

Let's determine that the market may go down more and freeze for long time and  from there you make a plan if this situation happens. It will make you be more proactive than thinking the market must recover soon

ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:53:40 AM

I still have a hope, as well as you know about crypto, no one know what happen in future, yes a still positif market will recover or back to "green" zone
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:10:05 AM

Since there is still litecoin halving on the mid of 2019, so we can expect more bull runs incoming this year, hopefully we can see so many ATHs this year.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:30:13 AM

2019 will be better than last year and all the possibility of huge bullrun is in place ,don't forget that the next halving is around the corner and ETHEREUM upgrade is days away now ,I'm sure bullrun will always exist ,cryptocurrency is unpredictable to anything can happen at any time ,lite coin halving ,ETf too I'm positive changes will come

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:37:53 AM

Nobody knows when the bull run will come but we are hopping that it will come in this year and make some profit  Wink
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:42:24 AM

Yes, with negative news, of course, this can affect market development. But in 2019 I am sure if the market will rise. And a few days the market seems to rise and this is a positive thing. So we must now be able to use it to invest in coins that have great potential.
thesniper99es2

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:12:45 AM

i guess there's a chance after summer mid of july maybe?
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:41:59 AM

Well many of us still hoping for the bull run, and I also believe that bull run has a great chance to happen again due to the amazing growth of the crypto currency community. I believe that bull run may happen any time because crypto is full of surprises and crypto is really an amazing ways to earn that is why many investors are really become more interested on it.
vasilev456

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:51:19 AM

Ethereum hardfork one way or another cannot influence the whole market, only on the coins that are made on its platform!
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:27:33 PM

The updates needed for the market to rise are yet to come. The likes of Bitcoin ETF, BAKKT and other are still being expected. The only update we have now is that SEC chairman has just made his consent known that ETF will be approved, while the time is not known yet. If all these are approved, i believe that the bull we expect will come.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:36:40 PM

Cheer up!
Market looks that it's getting in to the recovery period. Bull run can't be avoided and we will be there soon and it looks like we're starting to get in at these days, we just need to be patient.
If the ETF rumour can be a true story and big bullrun will happen and that will give a lot of possibility for bitcoin to get another big increase again. Just with only a little rumor about ETF approval already given a lot of impact to the price of crypto and bitcoin
A big bull run will trigger.
It's for sure thing, we already seen the effect of it just because of the rumor so what's more if its real?
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:54:21 PM

The updates needed for the market to rise are yet to come. The likes of Bitcoin ETF, BAKKT and other are still being expected. The only update we have now is that SEC chairman has just made his consent known that ETF will be approved, while the time is not known yet. If all these are approved, i believe that the bull we expect will come.
maybe like that, but it will come or not even though everything has been agreed upon, we all don't know what will happen, because maybe the facts don't match our expectations.
hope, but don't overdo it, because later our hopes will not match our expectations, and we can pray and do our best.  we wait if it is our sustenance, it will surely come.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:58:54 PM

I think the bull will come in the future, but not in this year, I have lost the hard money in the last year, but I still believe the market will recover in someday, so don't your coins, you will lost all your profit.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:05:16 PM

I can confidently say that everything will be fine, we can only expect that everything will work out in other words, I think that today people simply cannot make decisions on this matter anymore. Probably better just not to stop and not be distracted.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 01:12:55 PM

Yes, obviously we can see the bull run again. We must have patience and should not panic. The market will improve soon and hopefully with a great start.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:16:56 PM

Yes, obviously we can see the bull run again. We must have patience and should not panic. The market will improve soon and hopefully with a great start.

Let us hope for price to run this end of February with the Ethereum Constantinople and the Bitcoin ETF approval date. But let us not expect that much just like the speculation of another bull run on December 2018 which didn't happen. People are also speculating for a bull run this mid-year and end of year but who knows?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: