Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do we still have hope to be able to see bull run??  (Read 25376 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:30:28 AM

I think Bull Run is not just a dream, but it will definitely happen. I am very optimistic because Crypto has very big supporters and everyone wants money from Crypto. I think Bull Run will occur in 2019, but we must be patient and continue to invest.
Gonna make it right. Though we wanting it to happen early this year but we aren't in control with market, all we ha to do is to patiently wait and never think of quitting. But we never expect that bull run will be similar of what it happen last 2017 cause it definitely won't be like that. Reaching for $10k is may good enough to feel that crypto won't loss its market value in the future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:38:59 AM

Of course we must continue to hope that there will be a bull run from bitcoin, because then we always have the opportunity to gain profits from the upward movement of the market,
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:55:12 AM

Of course we must continue to hope that there will be a bull run from bitcoin, because then we always have the opportunity to gain profits from the upward movement of the market,

I didn`t lost my hope for a second, even in the darkest moment. I stayed strong, I didn`t sold nothing, I added more! I`m not
sitting now, I`m working and investing more. I wish to have more as I can before next bull run.
   That will come. Next year, or maybe for 5 years. I`m here. I`m working and more time until next bull run is better for me, I will
use that time in earning and buying more coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:00:52 PM

I didn`t lost my hope for a second, even in the darkest moment. I stayed strong, I didn`t sold nothing, I added more! I`m not
sitting now, I`m working and investing more. I wish to have more as I can before next bull run.
   That will come. Next year, or maybe for 5 years. I`m here. I`m working and more time until next bull run is better for me, I will
use that time in earning and buying more coins.
- The market can shed blood and make people depressed, the red waves can push us to hell of despair but I believe that most people do not give up, similar to you, everyone maintains their hope, they always believe that with positive hope, opportunities to overcome current challenges and achieve miracles will happen. That's why so many people continue to buy more and buy more, they know bull run will come back, it may not today or tomorrow, even this year but someday, it will definitely come, however, my advice is that you should accumulate to a certain extent, you should not put all your money into this market, it is very dangerous.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:14:19 PM

There is still hope, but I am already losing confidence. Now I don’t have a main argument for my friends, since this argument is price dynamics.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:48:27 PM

When we always observe the market it’s price has no changed for longer now. Even it may experience of slight increase it went down. So, I do still have hopes to see bull run comes in the market and I am still waiting for it to happen.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:24:45 PM

When we always observe the market it’s price has no changed for longer now. Even it may experience of slight increase it went down. So, I do still have hopes to see bull run comes in the market and I am still waiting for it to happen.
The fact is that I always very often deceived all with all the predictions that sounded to this day. From September 2018 to us were deceived, assuring that the cryptocurrency market is stabilizing. But even before the end of the year we saw the example of the price of ethereum 76 dollars. This is almost a collapse of all investments. This is not the last days of the cryptocurrency market. Well, but just another stumbling block on its development path.
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:31:58 PM

The market is starting to come to life, and projects, like Faireum.io are coming to the market. It`s a gambling project, their ICO is around the corner.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:14:19 PM

not all hopes will be fulfilled quickly especially in the cryptocurrency market like this, they always surprise their users, news from them will not always make their prices go up high and vice versa, bad news may not have a negative effect. enjoy this market even though it is not yet stable and conditions are now starting to improve slowly
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:46:36 PM

I think hope will always be there but to achieve hope it takes patience. The market will not experience a setback forever, and there will be a recovery process that will make the market bigger.

TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:52:44 PM

I think it's not interesting to think of hope because it seems to be something impossible. For me, the correct word could be like possibility! And we must work to see that situation materialize. Usually, this kind of event you and almost nobody will realize because it's more matter of feeling than anything else! For example, prices have begun to stabilize and are better than a few weeks ago! Maybe we're already in a bull market and we don't even know. Wink
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:55:06 PM

I think hope will always be there but to achieve hope it takes patience. The market will not experience a setback forever, and there will be a recovery process that will make the market bigger.
The fact is that I completely agree with you that the poor state of the cryptocurrency market negatively affects the positive development of cryptocurrency. If we take into account that these are all controlled by big whales manipulators, then they must understand that they are killing the cryptocurrency market by their actions. Otherwise, I cannot explain what brings about the consequences we see today.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:29:17 PM

The fact is that I completely agree with you that the poor state of the cryptocurrency market negatively affects the positive development of cryptocurrency. If we take into account that these are all controlled by big whales manipulators, then they must understand that they are killing the cryptocurrency market by their actions. Otherwise, I cannot explain what brings about the consequences we see today.
Whales with a strong desire and profit, can again raise it to high prices, the more already know how, the system is debugged, but it takes time, they want to reset as many passengers as possible

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:12:04 PM

Bitcoin will recover and it has started recovering already and we can now invest in we have risked capital.  I strongly believe that the future of cryptocurrencies is bright and bitcoin is going to become our mainstream financial institutions.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:46:19 PM

now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
if a sudden change will happen to the market then only the possibilities and proof of a bull Run will happen otherwise it will go very slowly and the Bear market will continue still there is no development so I think definitely the possibility of a bull Run is here in this year.
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:15:12 AM

the encryption market is hard to predict. it is the biggest bull market in December 2017. some big events have created such a big bull market. within a few years, the market will have a hard time returning to its level.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:28:32 PM

Whales with a strong desire and profit, can again raise it to high prices, the more already know how, the system is debugged, but it takes time, they want to reset as many passengers as possible
do you think prices only go up when whales want? i dont think so. prices will definitely rise when the conditions on the market meet. so I really hope that many of you don't do panic selling, so the market remains strong to move up, of course a bull run will occur, but it needs a process for that
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:52:20 PM

For me theirs a chance if the price of bitcoin return in 10k or 9k dollars it will affect the whole crypto world and crypto users will growth again and easily to find investors.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:11:04 PM

Always be optimistic, be patient and we just wait for a while to be able to watch the bull run. The current situation is indeed less profitable where there is a prolonged downtrend, but that does not mean we have to be afraid. With positive news about this crypto currency, it will affect the current market situation.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:30:42 PM

now the market falls again, do we still have hope to be able to see bull run. no one knows when the market can recover. even with the many good news about the ethereum hardfork unable to make the market jump. so I thought bull run would only be a dream for all of us.
I still have hope in this market because now there are many good news about crypto and I believe in blockchain technology , if we hold crypto for 1 to 2 years, I believe we will be profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: