Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:21:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing In ICO's vs Investing AFTER The ICO  (Read 7309 times)
cp_underground

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:32:46 PM

for me, i'm preffered to investing after the ico token sale ended, because if see at the back, many ico prject are failed, ex when ico they offering their token for value $0.5/Token but after listing on exhange the price is not same with ico price and i think after ico and bounty ended the token are dumped by bounty hunter and we have chance for bought the token in cheaper than ico price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 07:44:39 PM

because some of my experiences at ICO for now I prefer investment after ico because when market experiences decline in average price, the price will fall below ico. there have been very many examples of coins falling after listing. and your words are correct if it will not happen forever.

Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:45:05 PM

Both condition have the separate advantage like when you invest in ICO at the time of presale or main ICO you get good bonus around 10% to 50% which you can sell on exchanges by taking profits over bonus. Whenever new token launches on for first few hours or day the price goes up after that the price starts to drop hard. But if you think the project team can make this project successful and have good volumes on exchange even after the drop you can invest after the ICO too. Projects like pumapay, hyperquant recovered 5x value returns after the dump within few months and later dropped again. If you invest after ICO you will have to look for opportunities like this and take action on the right time to recover your money.

triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:48:15 PM

for investment in ico that has ended it is profitable, but sometimes a lot of ico , which actually the price goes down I take an example like helbiz when ico is finished the price has dropped greatly from the rate of ico but in a few months the price has increased, but after that the price has dropped and enough in the point is if you want to invest must be prepared if our predictions are wrong
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:05:20 PM

Both options can be used, in my opinion. The option is chosen according to the project. There are projects that are good in the short term and others are good in the long term. If you do not have a lot of experience, it is recommended not to invest in ICO projects because they are quite risky and you need experience. There are many SCAM projects claiming to be real ICO projects during this period. I recommend you choose projects that are listed on the exchange.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:23:45 PM
Merited by sandra_x (1)

It depends ones perception towards a project. There are projects with great fundamental, coordinated financial expert and team with great vision.When you invest on this project before the ICO,after the lunch on exchange, the price might go down below the ICO,but with time the price of that coin might skyrocket to the extent that early sellers will start to regret selling their coins.
This normally happen when the product is fully lunched.
This also happen when the product has gain massive adoption and real usage.So,investing on ICO before the lunch or after the lunch depends on how the investor see the potential in the project.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:30:09 PM

The choice between investing in ICO or investing after ICO must be guided by the power of community. A project with big support from a large community will see his token value increase after ICO, while a project with little community will necessarily see his token value decrease just after ICO.
(Of course, this only applies to good projects)
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 09:02:03 PM

If I invest in ICO,then I prefer hype ICO with experienced team, blockchain or exchange industry, small market cap and high ratings on ico drops, crypto differ, ico guru and monoico.
I can also invest after ICO, sometimes it is better solution

Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:26:36 PM

Investing during or after ICO is good but certainly one would be better than the other which the underlying factor that'll determine which is better is the kind of project it is, during the ICO there's always some outrageous bonus while after ICO some tokens after first exchange drop as low as 90 percent which is a huge opportunity for investors to stack some sack which I think it's more better than investing during ICO
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:52:27 PM

Investing in ICO and investing after ICO are both good idea it depends in the situation and the project.  If you really sure that the project is good why not to invest in ICO you will get a bonus also. But if you want to see if project is good well wait the to finish the ICO to end and look if the project will be good after their ICO. It will up to us what will be our decision but we need to think many times before we invest.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:59:55 PM

You might be right but i also think you waiting till end of ICO and probably listing too could not reward you you much if no dip happens since you gonna get tokens at high prices. I will prefer investing in ICO's and not after, crypto is for the brave  Smiley

Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:01:42 PM

With this market condition, i think invest in ICO is so risk, that's why early investor get so many bonus because they trust the project, but for me i better invest after ICO, but when about 2017 until about february 2018 it was a very good time invest in ICO, i hope moment like that repeated again. So now I choose not to invest anymore until, market better
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:08:33 PM

There is none that does not have its benefit. Those who invest in ICO, still get their bonuses. Sometimes, I just wonder that, if an investor who buys a token at a particular price and now decide to sell lower after listing. This happens even when bounty hunters have not been paid. If they had decided to sell above or at the same price as ICO, they will still get buyers.
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:15:31 PM

Many investors now buy tokens after listing, there are much less risks in this case and I think that this is the right position, since the ICO boom is officially over and there is no point in rushing.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:16:17 PM

I think that today it is much more profitable to invest after that when the coins come out on the stock exchange because they almost always fall in price and you can buy much cheaper on the stock exchange.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 11:31:45 PM

If You are an early investor I think you will gain some benefits during private sale or presales but must of the time regular investors get left behind I think is safe to wait and maybe buy from dump but  there is already enough project to invest in if you are looking for that

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:08:58 AM

The price of a token after the completion of ICO depends only on the phase of the market, if the market dips, then the price will decline, and if the market rises, then the price of the token will immediately start to grow. Today it is more profitable to invest after the completion of the ICO because tokens become cheaper by more than 10 times.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:33:03 AM

Both decisions can be a good benefit, depending on the community and the team that handles the project.
If the team knows the strategy to go by in order to prevent unnecessary dump, then the fall will be minimized.
I have seen some few projects perform that well, even in bear market.
Then whoever want to invest in a coin, either after ICO or even before, should bear it in mind that anything can happen.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:25:52 PM

If you pay attention to the fact that today many projects immediately fall after the ICO and sometimes it happens that after some time the projects are getting more expensive, I think it’s time to buy after the ICO, but the question is in bonuses. How much are they willing to give
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:33:36 PM

it's all depend on the project itself, if the project has value and have a use for it's token also active and experienced developers team so better join in ICO, cause it's good for the long run.
but the safe way was to invest after ICO but the profit is not as many on pre sale or even on private sale.
just my oppinion though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: