Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:16:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing  (Read 53609 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:46:41 PM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?
In essence, the developer must present an interesting and different thing compared to other coin features. interesting functions will make the public increasingly interested in using these coins. it could be from a service that is owned, even a partnership with various merchants can be a plus for raising the prestige of a Coin in order to survive and even experience price increases after the ICO.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:49:18 PM

I do not see a problem in that the price drops, unless to prohibit the sale ... I always keep tokens, and I believe in those projects in which I invest, or receive an award. There are different views of people, and such sales will continue until people who do not understand will seek only profit.
I also always keep the coins which i've earned in the bounty campaign, but often people sell because they need money for life

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:57:35 PM

You understand that in the conditions of the market that we have today, it is simply impossible to avoid falling prices, because there are simply no projects on the market that do not fall in price. Now in the world as a whole, a crisis has formed.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:17:23 PM

Not giving away tons of tokens for free or almost for free.
Must be a practical solution but most projects are going for free giveaway and huge of bounty rewards for the reason of gaining more popularity among crypto community. They are giving out when they themselves not aware of how much worth their tokens will be. Still by comparing with ICO prices and bonuses, they should set limits so that they could prevent future dumps.

There is nothing wrong with giving free tokens to promote ICO. But you need to have some vision. And pay them according to the standards. If some promotion cost $100 you cant pay for same work $1000 in tokens and believe you made good job. that is pathetic planing that they do. And for that pathetic planing they give themselves $10000 monthly salaries. No wonder then all go to hell.

They sell in ICO token for $1. Then token is worth $1. Not more or less. Tomorrow will be more or less today is this much.  But if they give tons for free then yes ofcourse it will be worth less. And those that buy coins in ICO are scammed. Yes they are. ICO organizer were hired and giving good salary to do all these things perfect. Not catastrophic as they mostly do.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:24:37 PM

I think most of the investors can not stand it and start to drop coins. I saw a lot of such projects when I sold about 6 million coins for a penny.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:42:18 PM

One way to avoid it is to perform a hardcap small and offer something like 1% - 1.5% marketing and bounties campaign! In addition, it is important that you do not complete more than one phase of fundraising with different prices, where you buy in Phase 1, you already profit in Phase 3, 4 between 60% - 80%. Well, you can see that the problem is among the people who participate directly in ICO, what happens next in the market is just a few consequences
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:47:19 PM

I think most of the investors can not stand it and start to drop coins. I saw a lot of such projects when I sold about 6 million coins for a penny.
maybe only you or some new investors do that. actually, if the old investor, of course, already knows their plan for a long time. not because of this situation they will sell the investment assets they have. especially with losses, I think selling at a loss is a bad choice for you as an investor.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 05:59:02 PM

usually, the initial value of a project will be reflected after it has been listed on exchange.  if people see the uses and application of the project, they will buy more.  if they don't, they will usually sell their holdings.  another factor that affects the price is the airdrop duration.  if the project is listed on exchange while airdrop rounds is still ongoing and there is a requirement to hold certain percentage of the airdrop, then there would be less people who will sell their coins.  the problem would be when the end of airdrop has come.  this is the true test for the project.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:56:29 PM

I do not see a problem in that the price drops, unless to prohibit the sale ... I always keep tokens, and I believe in those projects in which I invest, or receive an award. There are different views of people, and such sales will continue until people who do not understand will seek only profit.
I also always keep the coins which i've earned in the bounty campaign, but often people sell because they need money for life

Humm almost like the bounty campaigns I participated in, the bounty hunter wanted to quickly sell the tokens they received. Very few people hold them like you
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:12:33 PM

You can't avoid any dumps on bear market . Especially on coins that just were listed on exchange , because people want to save their money . I think the only thing that can stop a coin dump is a global bull market . No one will dump their coins for a few cents on a bull market , because they will turn into hundreds dollars in a few months

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:28:24 PM

I think that today it can not be avoided. This is a normal situation on the market after the coins go on the stock exchange, they immediately fall in price, but after that, if the project is a quality coin, in any case grow.
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:39:03 PM

Without investor only bounty Hunter couldn't stop dump market. Market continuously dump because of lack of funds. After listed some projects release their unsold token.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:47:52 PM

Firstly, there are no people who are willing to buy this token, and secondly bounty hunters often sell their tokens. Especially in a situation like this. Because the market is very low and they are trying to earn something. I think that in any case we can not avoid it, the price of tokens will always be less than on ICO. But there's nothing wrong with that. If the project is promising, the price will rise soon.

lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:48:24 PM

Only buyback system can protect the coin price, otherwise, I haven't seen any proper option to avoid the dumping! In 2019, ICO projects will decrease and Security Token Offering will take the ICO's place. Most of the STO projects have a buyback plan to protect the investor's money! For ICO projects, I think they can reduce the presale bonus because some projects gave 40-60% bonus!! And they can pay rewards to bounty hunters in ETH! Without these options, I don't have any idea about avoiding dump!
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1219

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:51:26 PM

I think that today it can not be avoided. This is a normal situation on the market after the coins go on the stock exchange, they immediately fall in price, but after that, if the project is a quality coin, in any case grow.

This practice is quite interesting, because if you understand this, it gives you the advantage and understanding that you can immediately sell a coin after the release of a coin or altcoin to the stock exchange and wait for it to fall, and then repurchase in the fall. It is at this stage of development of the market can be considered an algorithm for success.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:52:19 PM

There is no way we can avoid dumping after ICO and the coin is launched into an exchange this is due to many factors such as bounty hunter's trying to cash out they token from there campaign and also some other people who got they coin in the cause of the ICO also can sell what then survive the market is it potential and ability.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:57:02 PM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
It happens because of various reasons. First of all, the bounty hunters dump their tokens to cash out for fiat or exchange to some other less riskier crypto currency. They are not willing to take the risk of those coins by holding them for the long term. Once the price starts to drop, other holders also starts to dump their tokens. Now, if the project is actually good (which i doubt), then chances are the price will recover and have a better price than initial price. Or else, the token price will remain shit forever.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:12:58 PM

I think that at the moment it is impossible to get around this. It seems to me that now almost all coins go down after listing. Just now is a hard time for crypto.

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:23:36 PM

I think that at the moment it is impossible to get around this. It seems to me that now almost all coins go down after listing. Just now is a hard time for crypto.
I agree, since at this time tokens or coins of even good projects after listing on the exchange, very much fall in value. I don't think that can be avoided yet.

dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:44:44 PM

there is no way to avoid that. A dump will always occur when the coin is first listed on the exchange. the only way to minimize the dump is to listed it into a large exchange. the greater the trading volume, the better. but the problem now is that rarely large exchanges want to enter new coins, they first see and analyze the potential of the coin.

There is a way to avoid big price drop. If the team decided before or in early stages of ICO/funding to make some buy-back (even with not big amount of money) that may protect the price and even some investor may decide that there is no sense to sell when the team is buying back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: