Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:07:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 8)[BOUNTY][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 2720 times)
Zahmere

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:47:23 AM

Project FORTFC is really original and not similar to other projects on the crypto terminal. I hope that this will be appreciated by users and the project will succeed!
Now a very difficult situation on the market. I hope that the team will be able to overcome difficulties and be able to implement their project.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:22:47 AM

For example, I used to actively participate in bounty in social networks. Then I decided that this company’s signature is much more profitable to participate, and for about a year, I’m mainly participating only in the signature company. Will there be something like that?
Unfortunately, I have not met such information. But it is quite possible that the FORTFC team will change its attitude towards bounty and company signatures in particular.
FortFC (OP)

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 09:34:39 AM

Hello,

First of all, many thanks for everyone in this thread who joined and has left any feedback. As of now we have a bounty campaign running. You can earn FFCT tokens by completing the simple social media tasks, making an article, video, graphic deditacted to the FortFC project. As soon as we are ready to launch bounty signature we will make a detailed post here in this thread. Thanks
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:53:17 AM

I would like to know more about the concept of the FORTFC project. It looks interesting but a bit difficult for non-experts to understand. Can someone explain in simple words but in detail.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:16:08 AM

I support. People have common goals, plans, interests, and a look into the future. And to find like-minded people is always good.
Communicating in the forums dedicated to cryptocurrency, I found many like-minded people with whom I communicate on other topics. The cryptocurrency really managed to bring together different people together.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:51:07 PM

I support. People have common goals, plans, interests, and a look into the future. And to find like-minded people is always good.
Communicating in the forums dedicated to cryptocurrency, I found many like-minded people with whom I communicate on other topics. The cryptocurrency really managed to bring together different people together.
Yes, the forum helps a lot! You can learn and gain experience! And such projects are also not a bad chance to earn!

FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 01:05:20 PM

Twitter contest results!

We have received number of twitts dedicated to FortFC project during the contest time! It was hard to select a winner but, in our opinion, the best one is made by @Daniil24309534: https://twitter.com/Daniil24309534/status/1098819726472556545

FortFC congratulates the winner and grants the promocode for 250 EUR in FFCT tokens!

We would like to thank all participants for their support!

Stay tuned for more updates on the upcoming promotions allocated to the Twitter followers!
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:26:29 PM

Hello,

First of all, many thanks for everyone in this thread who joined and has left any feedback. As of now we have a bounty campaign running. You can earn FFCT tokens by completing the simple social media tasks, making an article, video, graphic deditacted to the FortFC project. As soon as we are ready to launch bounty signature we will make a detailed post here in this thread. Thanks
Thus, it turns out that bounty with signatures on the BTT forum will be possible? It is perfectly! I am very glad that you did not categorically answer "no", but gave a kind of hope.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:03:52 PM

Twitter contest results!

We have received number of twitts dedicated to FortFC project during the contest time! It was hard to select a winner but, in our opinion, the best one is made by @Daniil24309534: https://twitter.com/Daniil24309534/status/1098819726472556545

FortFC congratulates the winner and grants the promocode for 250 EUR in FFCT tokens!

Stay tuned for more updates on the upcoming promotions allocated to the Twitter followers!
Very worthy prize. Now the number of people willing to participate in contests will increase.))) Congratulations to the winner!
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:16:10 PM

Nowadays, not all users are willing to appreciate the efforts of admins and so on. Some need everything at once, but it also does not happen!
Unfortunately, most people are not able to adequately assess the work of other people. It always seems like everyone around does nothing ...
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:39:37 PM

You're right. In this thread is really quite lively communication between users. It's good. It is always pleasant to communicate with people with whom you have common interests.
For this, there are Internet forums ... it is a live communication of like-minded people or just interesting interlocutors.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:33:55 PM

Sorry you are right. Marketing is by far the most important element in the crypto industry. But this will not always be the case. The world is changing. Blockchain technology is increasingly penetrating our lives.
In the future, the blockchain will be used everywhere. But today cryptocurrency and blockchain projects are more of a type of venture capital investment, only an even more highly risky asset.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:02:37 PM

Sorry you are right. Marketing is by far the most important element in the crypto industry. But this will not always be the case. The world is changing. Blockchain technology is increasingly penetrating our lives.
In the future, the blockchain will be used everywhere. But today cryptocurrency and blockchain projects are more of a type of venture capital investment, only an even more highly risky asset.
most likely, all prospects for the development of blockchain technology have great opportunities,and today we even do not assume in what areas of human activity this can be implemented
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:46:12 PM

Nowadays, not all users are willing to appreciate the efforts of admins and so on. Some need everything at once, but it also does not happen!
Unfortunately, most people are not able to adequately assess the work of other people. It always seems like everyone around does nothing ...
And here it is a shame! After all, the greatest work is behind this all! Projects and so on ... those who have not come across such ones will not understand!

sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:54:02 PM

those people who can not appreciate someone else's work most likely do not know how to do anything, but only to discuss and command, and those who are engaged in their work and do it qualitatively always know how much someone else's work costs and appreciate it
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:27:22 PM

How about the exchanges? Do you already have contracts with exchanges? I would like to start trading your tokens.
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 07:05:34 AM

How about the exchanges? Do you already have contracts with exchanges? I would like to start trading your tokens.
Hi,
As of the current moment Poloniex and Bitstamp are the two ones we have contracts with. The listing of our token in different exchanges is ahead. Thanks
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:16:45 AM

Now a very difficult situation on the market. I hope that the team will be able to overcome difficulties and be able to implement their project.
The difficult situation on the market? You know that yesterday one company held an ICO in 24 seconds and raised $ 21 million.... And you're talking about hard times. The main thing that the project was working and promising. There are still enough investors on the market.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:31:41 AM

For example, I used to actively participate in bounty in social networks. Then I decided that this company’s signature is much more profitable to participate, and for about a year, I’m mainly participating only in the signature company. Will there be something like that?
Unfortunately, I have not met such information. But it is quite possible that the FORTFC team will change its attitude towards bounty and company signatures in particular.
I want to believe it. Already several people have written in this thread that they would like to take part in the company signature. Maybe the developers will include this kind of bounty in their generosity program.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:54:03 AM

Twitter contest results!

Congratulations to the winner! 250 euros is a pretty good prize! Especially in the FFCT tokens of the project. Tomorrow, these 250 euros can easily turn into 2500 euros!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: