Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:53:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 8)[BOUNTY][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 2720 times)
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:50:26 PM

I also had problems with the site. From a mobile phone, he absolutely does not want to work adequately. Please fix this problem.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:53:37 PM

I think all these nuances should be understood by potential investors who have decided to work with this project! And just so dig, I think it is not necessary!
Investors should always thoroughly understand all the nuances of the project and make a decision on investing in this project based on their own conclusions.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:03:41 PM

When someone else's photos, it's just an ordinary scam where people want to earn trust as quickly as possible and just collect money for themselves, a simple scheme
I hope that the crypto market is becoming more and more regulated and controlled. On the one hand, this is bad because it contradicts the ideas of decentralization, but on the other hand, the market will have fewer SCAM projects.
The fact that the market is experiencing such a state, the better for projects because the scam projects simply stop working and no longer invest in them.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:51:05 PM

I hope that the crypto market is becoming more and more regulated and controlled. On the one hand, this is bad because it contradicts the ideas of decentralization, but on the other hand, the market will have fewer SCAM projects.
I personally now see in market control only whales, they control it as they want and they control it for a long time and will continue to
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:12:31 PM

now investors, especially small investors, sit and wait for prices to rise,and are very rarely ready to risk investing in a new project
Everyone is waiting for growth. Perhaps it will start very soon (I sincerely hope for it) and may have to wait until the end of the year ... The first option is certainly more pleasant for everyone! )))
I would like to see your words about the growth of the market come true in the near future,
I do not want another year to see such low price like now   ,apparently the whales do not like this option that the market would grow Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Tryam93

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:41:52 PM

I think all these nuances should be understood by potential investors who have decided to work with this project! And just so dig, I think it is not necessary!
Investors should always thoroughly understand all the nuances of the project and make a decision on investing in this project based on their own conclusions.
The main problem of investors is that they listen to others, but they don’t include their brain and as a result lose their money.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:54:56 AM

The main problem of investors is that they listen to others, but they don’t include their brain and as a result lose their money.
Of course, you need to listen to each other! But the final decision is only for yourself!

CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:56:41 AM

But after all, not all of them are such, just a lot of people listen only to themselves and communicate with the project developers.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:48:46 AM

I also had problems with the site. From a mobile phone, he absolutely does not want to work adequately. Please fix this problem.
Most likely, the site is simply not optimized for the mobile version, it can be easily fixed via HTML, and then everything will work fine.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:21:16 PM

I personally now see in market control only whales, they control it as they want and they control it for a long time and will continue to
Well, yes, you are right, we will not get away from this, they have very well taken control of the market at the moment and manage it, how long it will be, nobody knows
tor9

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:18:33 PM

Well, yes, you are right, we will not get away from this, they have very well taken control of the market at the moment and manage it, how long it will be, nobody knows
this control is very beneficial to them,they earn a lot of money on it, so it can last a very long time
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:21:22 PM

this control is very beneficial to them,they earn a lot of money on it, so it can last a very long time
It would be better if it ended quickly and then everyone will be able to return to their favorite business called "trading" on the stock exchanges
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:30:48 PM

The most annoying thing is that no one knows how long this period will last, it all depends on the fork of the ethereum, maybe something will change.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:01:13 PM

The most annoying thing is that no one knows how long this period will last, it all depends on the fork of the ethereum, maybe something will change.
well,as you can see, nothing happened, the market did not react, although I myself expected that there will be positive changes in the market
FortFC (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 10:10:26 AM

Hello,
Please drop me a screenshot of the problem you faced with or provide some details in PM so we can take a look on the matter. Thanks!
Tryam93

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:59:08 AM

Hello,
Please drop me a screenshot of the problem you faced with or provide some details in PM so we can take a look on the matter. Thanks!
Problem solved. It was a bad browser. I apologize for reporting a false problem. Now everything is working fine.
tor9

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:10:51 AM

Problem solved. It was a bad browser. I apologize for reporting a false problem. Now everything is working fine.
do not mislead the developers, they have enough worries and work on the project, please be careful and vigilant
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:49:27 AM

It sounds very tempting! I think that such generous bounty has not been on the forum for a long time. The opportunity to earn such money may be of interest to many.
The opportunity to get tokens for 100 euros is a very cool opportunity. This is a great opportunity to start crypto investing for people who do not have financial opportunities.
Quite often, projects began to reduce the minimum contribution to the project. All this because of the state of the market, people began to invest a lot less over the past year.
And for this reason, growth projects have become much slower than before! And some are closed and did not start!

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:22:11 AM

No one will invest in the project, if he finds something suspicious, these are facts, for example, even a team photo.
You are 100% right! It seems to me that if the team wants to remain incognito it is better to be honest to write that the team decided not to publicize their names and photos. But when they use other people's photos, it's like a Scam.
Everyone has the right to ask any question here, right? if a person wants to invest, he will personally communicate with the team
Yes, I will not argue with you! Everyone has the right! But I think for now the information itself is enough and there is no hurry!
And I still insist that the information for investors should be as open and accessible as possible. People should be able to fully explore the project before investing their money in it.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:33:02 AM

Maybe of course the adaptation of the site for mobile devices is not the best. but in principle everything works more or less normally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: