Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:00:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistake you should avoid when holding your Altcoins  (Read 24196 times)
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:52:40 PM

There are a lot of people like you in this market, when the whole market rises, few people think it will fall like the present. And I'm also one of those people, but I believe that the growth cycle is getting ready to start, be ready

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:54:55 PM

Many investors make such mistakes. Until you make such mistakes yourself, you will not learn. But I prefer to invest in such projects, the altcoins of which can be kept in the portfolio for several years.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 09:50:26 PM

Early 2018 I had different altcoins via bounties, airdrops and small investment in ICOs. But the major mistake I made was waiting for bull run to come so I could sell and make large profit. But atlast the bull run never came. So I had to keep hodling till I got stocked in the Bear market.

I think you all should learn from my mistakes and never wait for bull run because nobody knows when the bull is coming because of the volatility of the market. Sell when you have decent profit and not waiting till you have a large profit. Thanks

If you got your altcoins from bounties then I would assume that you never lose anything from that. But for that small investment in ICOs of yours, you sure to lose something even if it is only a small amount. My only advise is only to be prepared on what will come to happen. Don't wait for the bulls to run like you're expecting for that to happen because no one will know when will it is going to start.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:53:20 PM

Early 2018 I had different altcoins via bounties, airdrops and small investment in ICOs. But the major mistake I made was waiting for bull run to come so I could sell and make large profit. But atlast the bull run never came. So I had to keep hodling till I got stocked in the Bear market.

I think you all should learn from my mistakes and never wait for bull run because nobody knows when the bull is coming because of the volatility of the market. Sell when you have decent profit and not waiting till you have a large profit. Thanks

I used to be like you, but now there are not many opportunities to change, bounty is no longer easy to earn a lot of money.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:03:30 PM

Sell your coins when you have profit. if you think Altcoin won't rise in price, Cutloss is the best choice. If Altcoin has the potential to go up you can hold it. The most important thing is not to be greedy to take advantage.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:55:44 PM

It depends on the market but you are right on bearish market it is highly risky hodling  shitcoins as their value can go near to zero. But if you are holding a decent coin long term holding should be profitable.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:13:45 PM

On bearish market you can still earn by trading as it does not depend on the type of the market. Until there will be fluctuations trading will be an option. The other option is investing in high potential projects which still perform in these market conditions. They are rarity nowadays, but they are here,  we just need to find them. Several other options  existing as well.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:22:46 PM

We can avoid mistakes if we will not hold worthless altcoins. We should pick wisely if we will hold altcoins. Most of the altcoins are losing its value over time and there are only few altcoins that are suitable for long term investment.

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:25:43 PM

Do not hold altcoins if you know that it doesn't have enough characteristic in order to survive in the market. I hold many shitcoins before and that's why I regret it. We should just store altcoins that are really profitable.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:01:33 PM

I also think because I was engaged in a bounty for 2018 and after entering the exchange, the tokens fell in price by 10-50 times and I lost money. Now I sell tokens at once and get much more money.
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:24:52 PM

No one waits for a bull run but rather we wait to see some set targets before we take our profits like the day traders do. Right now, what I have learnt is that we should not set high targets before taking our profits. At least a 50'4 profits should be appreciated than waiting for an unknown period of  bull run.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:48:25 PM

Almost everyone both bounty hunters and investors are having the same experience due to lengthy bear market, All hope are not gone yet, as you can see the bull run have started already.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 07:09:22 PM

unfortunately i am one of those who made the same mistake i wanted to do a long-term hold strategy with the hope of the return of the bull market but unfortunately many of the altcoins are now worth almost nothing or are even delisted by the exchanges
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 11:36:38 AM

unfortunately i am one of those who made the same mistake i wanted to do a long-term hold strategy with the hope of the return of the bull market but unfortunately many of the altcoins are now worth almost nothing or are even delisted by the exchanges
Sorry for your lost. However, long term holding strategy is never a bad strategy if you ask me but there are some certain things and moves you to put into consideration in other for you to make profit. Things like time of entering/exiting the market, concept behind the coin creation, coins that have good volume, historical data and huge community support or else you'll still make debt even with short trading if you don't consider this things.

Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:52:56 AM

Same thing happened to me. My tokens came from bounty and when it was Early 2018 some of my tokens are worth $400, $700, $200 but they all came down to almost nothing now. I regretted having to hold it until now. I cant even sell it, as gas might even be more expensive than the token itself. If I know any knowledge in technical analysis, I would gamble what I have now and TRADE!  until it multiplies in numbers. But sadly I don't. So I keep holding until I feel like its time for me to sell.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:55:17 AM

Almost everyone both bounty hunters and investors are having the same experience due to lengthy bear market, All hope are not gone yet, as you can see the bull run have started already.

It makes me feel good reading positive mindset about the state of cryptocurrency now. I also feel the same. I am not an expert but all I know is that what comes down must come up- and I am just waiting for that right timing.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:56:32 AM

It happens to me several times for waiting too long my coins losses it's value before we can trade them but we can't blame ourselves we do not have an insider news on when is the pump is going to happen and so is the dump, it's better to have an exit point for every coin you are holding.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:58:44 AM

Thanks for the instructions.. had a good laughter reading this topic here. Would you give the same advices to the crypto-millionaires that got rich by hodling their coins? i don't think so! You just have to take care of yourself and try to learn from your own steps.. dont advice us please.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:10:26 PM

me too, it seems to be a mistake of mine and i will never forget, i was waiting for the bull market to appear but it did not come and the bear market appeared, it took away most of my profits !

moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:10:38 PM

get a token from income bounty and airdrop, and you plan to hold it until a bull run occurs? when did that happen friend? you will only waste time. before the bull run comes, some of your tokens will become shitcoin and hilag from the market. selling now their breasts are still valuable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: