Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are ICOs really dead?  (Read 108000 times)
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:06:49 PM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?
This indeed makes most people become unwilling or hesitant to invest in the ICO project because some of them are just scams, so be careful. And I think ICO hasn't died yet, there is still a good ICO project. So in my opinion it is better to be careful in choosing ICO and you can observe and analyze the ICO project before deciding to invest in it.

So far, the most correct decision in my opinion will be a complete refusal to invest in ICO, the price of the error may be high, that's when the bullish run begins, then it will be possible to work with ICO again
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:29:29 PM

icos are having a tough time in the market due to eth drop down in prices and new projects are struggling to gain developments cost and listing fees and fundraising is becoming a difficulty for most of the ico companies

A lot of new exchange is coming to market today, ICO only have to pay for big exchange. however, I believe it is not their priority now, most projects are focusing on developing their platform or product.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:35:43 PM

well. hard question. anything is possible ofcourse. but i dont believe that icos will end. icos and new projects are necessary for the ecosystem. the only issue is people are scared to join the icos nowadays because of the market.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:41:06 PM

i think this year is the year of security token offering sto not initial coin offering ico more regulation must be put in place the crypto currency world must be regulated sooner or later
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:37:24 PM

As you know market is at the botom level and various projects are dead and some project was scam and most peoples are not interesting in ICO's and they looking only real ICO's if any .

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:46:34 PM

ICO projects are not dead, when there are many ways for ICOs to call money to operate. One is to cooperate with big exchange like binance, and the other is to seek investment funds from big investment funds. And of course I am sure that those projects must be very potential
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:38:26 PM

I think that at the moment only sometimes there are ICO, in which richer people can afford to invest. I think that at this time it makes no sense to conduct ICO and even more invest in them.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:44:40 PM

I believe that the world of ICO will live for many years. Because knowledgeable people are capable of finding ideas that are really desirable in the crypto world. They are eager to create projects that bring new technology not the same projects. Also launched a new stream of Binance Exchange. The Binance Exchange decided to list the ICO projects directly and found this idea that the stock market would be successful.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:30:47 PM

Definitely no. Unfortunately we have a lot of scams now but still there are some successful ICO.
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:56:36 PM

After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

I have slowed down my investment for ICOs pending when I am sure the entire cryptocurrency market has recovered. Some of the failed projects have blamed it on the general bad market.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:58:27 PM

Not really. Fetch ai is my next target in ICO market. I bet these guys will outperform market. Results should be awesome, because hype is too high at the moment around this story!

if everyone finds their project promising and invests in, then it is going to be a very good investment package for every crypto investor. Most investors are waiting for people to start buying heavily before they also get their monies in a project.
I also like fetch ai and supporting the project wel.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:00:07 PM

Of course, for the most part now a lot of ico are dead, few of the projects can give a good income , I think you need to choose projects very carefully, now a good project is on binance

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:12:28 PM

There are still many ICOs they are ongoing at the moment and in fact some of them have had some interesting  and successful participation. The crypto market is in the bear season hence one can easily conclude that most ICO projects are collapsing
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:56:23 PM

There are still many ICOs they are ongoing at the moment and in fact some of them have had some interesting  and successful participation. The crypto market is in the bear season hence one can easily conclude that most ICO projects are collapsing
Of course, we can say that due to the large number of scammers in the money market, the company has ceased to be this type of activity. But you need to be objective and draw conclusions correctly regarding the state of the cryptocurrency market. It is because of this that the market league of companies has lost investment attractiveness.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 06:59:46 PM

ICO will be in demand again after the cap will reach the 200kkk. Till that time we will see only couple successful ico on binance and no more.

cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:02:14 PM

There are still a bunch of great projects on the market but there are no investors at all. They are all holding their funds and waiting for the better market, because right now almost no ICO can bring you at least some dividends.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:05:27 PM

ICO will be in demand again after the cap will reach the 200kkk. Till that time we will see only couple successful ico on binance and no more.
I think that even now you can find good projects. they just don't talk about themselves loudly. they are just waiting for the right moment

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:08:23 PM

As some say, 2019 will be the year of the STO. Still, it is better to own at least a small but part of the company (digital share) than to have a token "on hand" supported by almost nothing. And in 90% of the past ICO funds collected only under the idea and whitepaper.
https://hackernoon.com/will-stos-security-token-offerings-rule-over-icos-in-2019-8feda7bcf562

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:09:30 PM
Merited by trademark (10)

No, ICO's are still alive but just aren't as popular as they were a couple of years ago.  There are many projects that are releasing working products and their prices are below or near their ICO price.  These projects are a better investment than gambling on a new ICO.  
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:01:49 PM

From the point of view of investing in ICO projects, here, of course, it is better not to risk it. Unless in very reliable projects, however now they are very few. As for joining the ICO bounty campaign, here you can still risk those who have a lot of free time. In this case, we may lose our time and effort, but not money. In connection with a certain rise in the cryptocurrency market, the situation is slightly improving, and it is possible that even pending and suspended projects will end.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: