Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO reached hard cap - 50 MILLION- not listed in an exchange - SCAM?  (Read 796 times)
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:12:02 PM

What is that project? can you give us link so that we can check too?
No listing does not automatically means scam but it's strange that a project with hardcap reached of 50m is not listed anywhere...
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:59:38 PM

It depends on the project.  Now a lot of projects do not list their tokens to the stock exchange due to what is happening on the market now!
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:02:15 PM

Well, I think they are trying to give the price of a coin. If the project has a prototype, then when entering the stock exchange, the price of the token can grow. I also think that no one wants to enter the bear market. Perhaps they do not want to discourage investors with a low price of a token. Therefore, waiting for the market to become stable.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:05:55 PM

It depends from many factors dude, about what exactly ICO are you talking about? I've already met ICO's whin reached hardcap and not listen just coz they not planned it. You should read whitepaper one more time and ask team about it.
salad daging

Activity: 1680
Merit: 812

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 03:11:49 PM

sometimes we really have to want to wait and leave everything to the project team because not all of them just give promises, there are some teams that provide evidence only they need time to prove it because not everything goes according to what they schedule therefore sometimes we have to be patient when there is a delay or when there is a delay for example is the entry of their coins on the exchange

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:19:31 PM

I have join a project to which it claims that the team was able to collect 50M in USD but until now they could not be able to list the token in an exchange. Their reason was the team were preparing the platform for almost 3 mos. now. I am starting to believe it when they show something great after sponsoring a certain event to which the name of the project was being flashed in the screen. Is it possible that the team is telling the truth? They want to bring a project with demand so that the token will not be undervalued. What do you think of this project scam or not? I could not name the project for now to protect their reputation.

I do not think its s a scam if team is working hard to develop the product, organizing events etc. Listing on an exchange does make the project successful always, some good projects need time to finalize their launch as there are many hit and trail before launching real product in the maket. Just wait for its launch, some time even team is not able to answer the query of participants/investors in such scenario due to their busy schedule.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Altcoinboss

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:21:20 PM

As for me I cannot say not listing on exchange 3 month after ICO is a scam. I have different altcoins that reached their hard cap since last year and they are not scam because they do update investors via telagram groups on the stage of their various projects.

So I will advice you to join their telegram to get the latest information about the project.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:54:41 PM

I have join a project to which it claims that the team was able to collect 50M in USD but until now they could not be able to list the token in an exchange. Their reason was the team were preparing the platform for almost 3 mos. now. I am starting to believe it when they show something great after sponsoring a certain event to which the name of the project was being flashed in the screen. Is it possible that the team is telling the truth? They want to bring a project with demand so that the token will not be undervalued. What do you think of this project scam or not? I could not name the project for now to protect their reputation.

What project are you talking about? We don't have any clear answer, it is because there's no link which is supposed to be have here, so that we can give our assessment to your statement. But since that there is no link, this means your stories was remain just as hearsay or gossip only, sorry mate no offense.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:58:08 PM

I think i was able to guess? that so called project that sold all its token during the crowdsale and reaching its hardcap $50 Million Dollars. I frequently visiting in there telegram chat and yes its true that they are not listing yet its token on any exchange! only (*DEX for now) because of the following reason. Working and focus on the development of the platform. and working on regulation about the platform liscence, 3 months is not that long to complain. its the best strategy to create demand and utilization. for me thats a wise move. Its a sports Betting Platform if my guess was right. Its a sports related plaftform thats why its very promising since sports are here to stay.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:58:43 PM

It is not a scam and I have faced a lot of projects that have collected their hard cap during 2018 and are still not live on exchanges. They are just waiting for the better market conditions to launch their tokens.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:07:53 PM

I'm not sure if the project you mentioned is a Scam project, but for now, there are a few projects that are inflating the money they raise.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:36:40 PM

Most probably all their decisions based on the current state of the market. Currently almost any project that's being listed at exchange experiences a huge dump and falls much lower than ICO price. But we should understand that the probability of scam is very high anyway.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:50:55 PM

If a project does not list its coin (immediately or in the immediate future) it does not imply that it is scam .. this correlation does not exist. There are ICOs who have listed their coin after several months as for example in the case of IOTA.
Are other the alarm bells of a scam project.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:01:55 PM

Now we can't detect to this project SCAM for exchange listing issue. If team promised will be reach exchange within 3 months, just wait and see until their time frame. In the bearing market a lot of project development disagree to listing because they worried about perfect value.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:17:20 PM

They probably learned from the past ICOs. Maybe they just do not want the tokens to get dumped after being listed. My question to you is, have you not known this even before you joined the campaign? Was the period of exchange listing not in their roadmap?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:20:38 PM

It can be a scam or legit.

I think you need to say which one is it for us to make better guessing.

Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 05:41:28 PM

They might have seen some amount of money but might not be urge to that extent so don't be move by the sold out price, most this project are just being so dramatic sometimes they just post those prices to convince people to buy their coin

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
dakiller

Activity: 174

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:47:43 PM

Take a little more clear, buddy.
Looks like you're talking about DARCMATTER ico?
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:48:09 PM

The market situation is very bad, and practically all tokens that are listed on the exchange now lose their value, so their explanation is true.
However, without a more detailed analysis of the project, we are not able to say whether the project is fake or not.
You do not accuse anyone, you only ask for a project analysis. Give us the name and then we'll be able to check it more closely.
dakiller

Activity: 174

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:49:54 PM

Now we can't detect to this project SCAM for exchange listing issue. If team promised will be reach exchange within 3 months, just wait and see until their time frame. In the bearing market a lot of project development disagree to listing because they worried about perfect value.
Yes.
To be honest, investors certainly do not want the bad results when list exchange at this time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: