Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news from Japan  (Read 23497 times)
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:37:23 AM

this is very good news that hopefully in other countries it will also be legalized soon for bitcoin and altcoin because this will certainly provide many benefits and benefits for all of them, hopefully the bitcoin participants who first know bitcoin will also be more successful with this good news.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:51:59 AM

What a booster at a point like this! Hoping that this becomes a reality, so we can enjoy the fruits of its manifestation. Long Live Blockchain world
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:08:59 AM

Japan is a country that shows very good results for the development of cryptocurrency. Because I think that it is Japan that is the reason for the growth of coins.

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:18:41 AM

Nice news for investor of bitcoin and altcoin because Japan have legal payment by using cryptocurrency and you will be more available to get much profit with bitcoin later, how ever when many country have interested with crypto will have higher price later.
Well, cryptocurrency is not only for Japan people or even the Japan people do the influence because the crypto market is global. The market price movement depend on the global economics or the global crypto influences. Anyway, at least it could create a good impact to other countries.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:41:31 AM

We know that Asia is crypto-mad, and this article shows that Japan may well lead the way to mass-adoption through retail payments.

https://cryptomenow.com/why-japan-could-become-first-major-crypto-market-to-see-mainstream-merchant-adoption/

Good news dude, I hope this makes a great market again, I hope that Japan is an example of using crypto directly as an ATM or credit card so that it becomes an example for other contries.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:45:35 AM

Japan is one of the crypto friendliest countrys for a longer time. adaption is going on day by day in japan.

latest big news from japan comes by rakuten: https://www.ccn.com/rakuten-wallet-launch-announced-for-march-30-2019

they cant stop it, adaption is happening everywhere Cool
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:45:21 AM

This is a great news for the cryptocurrency space owing to the fact that Asian giants of China has been unfriendly to the cryptocurrency industry. I sincerely hope that this could be imitated by other countries in the bloc
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:23:25 AM

This is great news. If there is a leading Japanese, there are definitely countries to follow. I hope electronic money will be popular everywhere.
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:36:30 AM

yes this is good news, hopefully it can boost prices back on the market, usually the good news from the public can grow the price of bitcoin and this will affect other coins as well. I think cryptoqurency needs mass adoption and public trust as well.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 11:48:40 AM

It is not possible for a technology giant like Japan not to lead the technology-based crypto.
The Japanese are really intelligent people and they follow technology very closely.

Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:50:12 AM

this is very good news for the cryptocurrency market.
This is one of the mass adoption that waited for the crypto.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:09:48 PM

I have heard that nearly one-third of Japanese own cryptocurrencies worth 5,000USD! So people in Japan really could start the wave of massive adoption.

They should please and extend that wave to other countries. This government on cryptocurrency is really bad market.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:57:31 PM

Japan since XX always was a far-sighted innovator, and of course, they will never miss out blockchain technology and will bring more adoption to it

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:07:55 PM

We know that Asia is crypto-mad, and this article shows that Japan may well lead the way to mass-adoption through retail payments.

https://cryptomenow.com/why-japan-could-become-first-major-crypto-market-to-see-mainstream-merchant-adoption/

if this article is correct, chances are that crypto prices will increase is very big and of course this is a good step for crypto in the future, so in my opinion now is the right time to buy crypto and hold, because in the future i believe crypto prices will increase very high and that will make you regret if you don't invest in crypto for now.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:09:57 PM

I heard that Japan immediately legalized crypto and authorized crypto equivalent to fiat, but unfortunately Japanese users grew very slowly and without strong support from the government in total it would have been difficult.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:42:56 PM

Good news from Asia again Japan first on the world in technologies as always tow week ago samsung and enjin coin news was gladed me, today samsung got own crypto wallet. imho crypto is going stronger.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:49:37 PM

This is really such a good news for crypto market after long time. This would be the amazing step and thus it will be very helpful for mass adoption of cryptos in japan. It would be great that people easily can buy products by their crypto assets and Japan is going to the right way. If such steps taken by other countries as well then the crypto adoption will definitely increase.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:05:44 PM

This would be good for all of us who believed in cryptocurrency. I have seen almost every week there are something really new happening in the cryptocurrency world and it is as if everything is slowly changing right now. The use of cryptocurrency seems to have gone up as with the interest of people in this technology. Companies lately supported cryptocurrency in mobile phones, now on retails, some FUDs have been slowly dropped favoring the positive response by the people and for me this would be a good sign to start investing right now while the price is still low.

Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:15:32 PM

Great news. If Japan embraces crypto-currencies it would be a matter of time before other financial jurisdictions will. Let's keep watching
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:17:05 PM

Japan is a big country where one of the countries is indeed with modern and sophisticated technology. it seems like this is a bright spot for bitcoin because it gets good news from japan. this way bitcoin will get mass adoption that can pump prices.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: