Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news from Japan  (Read 23489 times)
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 02:27:39 PM

We hope that is not only Japan that will be a country which did a massive adoption in crypto but the other countries too so all people in the world can start to use cryptocurrency. I am sure that other country will follow Japan to adopt cryptocurrency and people will start to learn crypto more deeply. Then we will see a massive adoption is happening in all countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 02:43:42 PM

Japan is a big country where one of the countries is indeed with modern and sophisticated technology. it seems like this is a bright spot for bitcoin because it gets good news from japan. this way bitcoin will get mass adoption that can pump prices.

This is good information for the crypto world because in that area it has technology that continues to grow every year or month. I see the technological development that happened there is very different from my country. The perfect modern world.

Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:44:31 PM

Good news and I hope this will have a big and massive impact on crypto development, we have been waiting for positive news for a long time because there are too many negative news in 2018 to make the market red.

Thank you
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:42:12 PM

It is not possible for a technology giant like Japan not to lead the technology-based crypto.
The Japanese are really intelligent people and they follow technology very closely.

That's the thing, they have intellectual knowledge and a good government that have a very supportive in terms of nnovations, so it's not impossible for them to cater this and have a good look for the future of cryptocurrency, we all knew that even in the economical aspects Japan have its capabilities to
control wide adoptions, so it's really a cool news for everyone around this industry.
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 05:24:52 PM

That's the thing, they have intellectual knowledge and a good government that have a very supportive in terms of nnovations, so it's not impossible for them to cater this and have a good look for the future of cryptocurrency, we all knew that even in the economical aspects Japan have its capabilities to
control wide adoptions, so it's really a cool news for everyone around this industry.
Japan, as in other countries of the Asian region, seems to me more likely to see the adoption and implementation of cryptocurrency first. The ideas of the crypto economy in these countries have the support of both ordinary citizens and governments. But on the other hand, the concept of cryptocurrency implies the worldwide distribution and worldwide recognition of cryptocurrency. And what currency will become a single world, whether Bitcoin or Ethereum or Sound Money Coin is not so important!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:40:25 PM

There were always great news coming from Asian market regarding crypto currencies and the mass adoption. I hope that in the nearest future, this crypto fever is going to take place in Europe and America as well.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:01:17 AM

This is great news for cryptocurrency adoption if it eventuates and there's already several other major retail chains worldwide that are looking to adopt the lightening network as a future channel for payments even though the technology is still in an early stage of development and there should be increasing interest from this year which will help the drive toward mass adoption and potentially add further value to the market along the way

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:38:03 AM

Japan, as in other countries of the Asian region, seems to me more likely to see the adoption and implementation of cryptocurrency first. The ideas of the crypto economy in these countries have the support of both ordinary citizens and governments. But on the other hand, the concept of cryptocurrency implies the worldwide distribution and worldwide recognition of cryptocurrency. And what currency will become a single world, whether Bitcoin or Ethereum or Sound Money Coin is not so important!

I think not all Asia country because many country still ban crypto if used in merchant. But maybe in next few years, after advance country allowing crypto, asian country will following and we can use crypto in merchant. Hopely mass adoption will come because i think it will increase the price

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:03:56 AM

Japan is the most big acceptance of cryptocurrency and most stablishment, big store, bills payments i think they use crypto as payment as their local transactions, japan continue develop their technology and help the crypto market grow up.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:18:13 AM

We know that Asia is crypto-mad, and this article shows that Japan may well lead the way to mass-adoption through retail payments.

https://cryptomenow.com/why-japan-could-become-first-major-crypto-market-to-see-mainstream-merchant-adoption/
This is good news in cryptocurrency, in the future I believe there will be many good news that will happen, recently facebook is also preparing a stablecoin to participate in crypto, crypto seems to be getting more popular.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:37:38 AM

Great news. If Japan embraces crypto-currencies it would be a matter of time before other financial jurisdictions will. Let's keep watching
Japan already embraces cryptocurrency and in fact, its one of the best country to use cryptocurrency. This is indeed a good news from a great and more innovative country. Its great to monitor Japan because usually they created more advance technology and for sure with a help of cryptocurrency now, they will invent more good technology.

Japan since XX always was a far-sighted innovator, and of course, they will never miss out blockchain technology and will bring more adoption to it
Yeah, every time there's a new technology they will study it and adopt as soon as possible that how they work and it makes them more powerful.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:36:38 AM

as we know that the one who created bitcoin is Japanese, namely Sosiosi Nakamoto, if indeed Japan can become a country that controls the crypto world, I personally agree too because in addition to developed countries, Japan is also known as an independent country that is very persistent in advancing the economy, I'm sure Japan can become the most sophisticated crypto country

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:56:22 AM

The news everyone is waiting to hear is the aproval of SEC in favour of cryptocurrency I think that's the major news that will attract more people.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:38:16 AM

This is not something new from Japan. Japan always have positive new regarding crypto.
In 2017, $240 Bln Japanese Company To Pay Employees in Bitcoin

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:58:00 AM

This is a good news and hopefully this can make investors optimistic, Japan is the world's biggest crypto user and this has made me never doubt the future of Crypto.

criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 10:14:22 AM

the fact that Satoshi Nakamoto is Japanese, no one knows for sure, maybe it's just a pseudonym. And there is nothing left for Japan to do but to accept and develop everything that is new and promising, they do not have what nature has given.

IParn

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 10:37:58 AM

This is very good news. Because the cryptocurrency will expand its borders and this is good news. I can not wait for the moment when in my country there will be the implementation of cryptocurrency.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:22:07 PM

good news because indeed Japan is a country that is progressing to crypton with the arrival of this news making the continent of Asia that uses crypto better because it can support crypto back to achieve good results so that we will later be able to enjoy the results that might have a positive impact on us all.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:54:08 PM

Really good news, if they are doing a large number of things with cryptocurrencies it will definitely good for the development of stability and there is lots of possibility to allow there cryptocurrency to their country properly it may inspiration to all other country to accept Bitcoin.

bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:50:39 PM

Japan is amongst the leading crypto countries and they are on good way to increase the awareness of cryptocurrencies the level of merchant adoption. These are good news for overall crypto market.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: