Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 best year for ICO  (Read 21485 times)
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:41:19 PM

I bet we will see better and baddass projects in 2020 simply because bitcoin halving is 2020 ,since what most devs care about is market condition and fear of dumping there tokens 2020 will be a better target for upcoming projects  and that doesn't mean there won't be scam projects too ,profits is all we care about isn't it?

What does Bitcoin halving something to do with ICO, it's regulation of the ICO is what we all need to many scam and failed ICO because they cannot provide a decent platform for the community even if there is a bear market as long as the project is good it's still going to get funded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:45:36 PM

I bet we will see better and baddass projects in 2020 simply because bitcoin halving is 2020 ,since what most devs care about is market condition and fear of dumping there tokens 2020 will be a better target for upcoming projects  and that doesn't mean there won't be scam projects too ,profits is all we care about isn't it?
A lot of people say that ICO is dead and finished, but I think it doesn't die at this time. Since the beginning of 2019, I see that ICO is showing signs of returning when there are many projects that have received a lot of attention from investors

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 01:57:43 PM

I agreed with this post but now daily comming new ICO's with scam project. So we hard to find whats the best ICO project. But i think good ICO's will be hit in next year with new crypto cycle in 2020.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:04:34 PM

I think that such projects have already begun to appear, they simply cannot announce themselves in such a market as it is now
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:08:34 PM

How you know 2020 is the best year of the ICO? I have invested in the crypto over 4 years, and I have learned the crypto market is volatility, no one can predict the market price or anything, so I never trust any news or report, also I want to grow in the future and recover my loss.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:11:29 PM

We are just in 2019 one year before 2020 occur.
Although it is good to be advance in preparation but I think we should be more focus this year because this is the present and on going into the future. Hopefully the market trend  will become better sooner. While 2020 is not yet happening still unclear if it will be the best year for ICO.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:14:51 PM

Well, of course, profit is an important factor. But I do not think that by 2020 we will be able to get it with such a market. Just projects will be off the date of release on the exchange. That can lead to a massive dumping of coins after entering the stock exchange.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:19:36 PM

What will be in 2020 is very difficult to predict, it is almost impossible, 2020 will be good for many promising projects and projects with great potential.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:20:06 PM

I like your postulation not necessarily because it's a fact but simply for the reason that I believe crypto will be better in future everything being equal. This can only happen when we start talking about adoption, rather than price speculations. When project team members start using the funds raised during token sale for actual project development, rather than embezzlement. Many things need to be changed, blockchain architectures need to be revamped, I'm talking about scalability and security.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:22:51 PM

I hope so and also everyone of us here in bitcointalk. I dont conclude your prediction to be wrong and also not totally hoping for 2020 to be best year of ico, if there would be a bull run or on the year 2020 now is the best time to buy and invest in cryptocurrency.
atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:32:16 PM

I think after all of the hell that we have all gone through this year might actually be prosperous for us, only thing that could really bring us down would be some regulation issue in the US that bans btc, but I doubt that will happen. By 2020 things will start picking back up.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:40:13 PM

Yes it's could be right, 2020 would be best year for ICO projects. The ICO's were perfect in 2016 and in 2017 and i made great ammount of assets with them. But last year in 2018 everything have turned in very bad ways, more than %70 ICO project turned scam and many poeple has lost their money. As far as i know there are some new project about stopping scams, if in 2019 this anti scam project would success in 2020 everything could change in very bery positive ways.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:44:57 PM

If the process of the ICO will not change anything good for us in 2020 are not expected. Unless the greater use of cryptocurrencies in everyday life will slightly correct the statistics for the better, but no more.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:49:26 PM

By 2020, scam ICO would have been decimated very well because most investors will be very wise then. ICO promoters too would have come up with methods to discover scam ICO. So it will not be easy for ICO then. Any ICO should be a very serious ICO.
This is true! Investors will be wiser as most of the ICO's now are scam and they get used to scam then they would choose wisely. I've read article earlier about the STO ( security token offering ) where it will replace the ICO for backing up its token for more safe and security between the company and the investors. I hope it will be implemented as soon as possible to get rid of scam ICOs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:51:05 PM

I think after all of the hell that we have all gone through this year might actually be prosperous for us, only thing that could really bring us down would be some regulation issue in the US that bans btc, but I doubt that will happen. By 2020 things will start picking back up.
No one can ban Bitcoin everywhere, because Bitcoin is decentralized and it is supported from different points of our planet. The government can ban it on their territory. But even this is very difficult to do because it is very difficult to track the owner of the wallet

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:03:12 PM

I am not sure if the bitcoin halving in 2020 will really affect icos. To revive the ico market something else has to happen than the halving. But until 2020 there is still some time and maybe something else will happen, which will revive the ico market.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:05:43 PM

2019 is the year which is better than 2018 and i think this is a good year for ICO.
this year is the preparation of the next year where i believe that the market will have the bullrun.
early bullrun might start on the second half of thiis year.

First stage - (January-February 2018) was a good time for crypto. But Still bad situation in the month January 2019. So We can not say 2019 year is better than 2018. But we can expect better something than the year 2018. And bullrun also be happen in future when a big new comer will come to this sector.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 03:11:30 PM

make sense too 2020 could be the time when this will take another ride to the moon. but who knows what could happen, things could change if there is going to be significant changes like ETF that could put bticoin in the spotlight. the longer you hold though the better.

I am not sure if the bitcoin halving in 2020 will really affect icos. To revive the ico market something else has to happen than the halving. But until 2020 there is still some time and maybe something else will happen, which will revive the ico market.

it happened before ICO were funded well after the halving. BTC price went up too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:24:46 PM

~snip~
if there would be a bull run or on the year 2020 now is the best time to buy and invest in cryptocurrency.
Remember buddy, in my opinion this is a prediction, all of that must do research first, and don't be tempted by tantalizing bonuses, thinking clearly before investing is very necessary.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:27:22 PM

~snip~
if there would be a bull run or on the year 2020 now is the best time to buy and invest in cryptocurrency.
Remember buddy, in my opinion this is a prediction, all of that must do research first, and don't be tempted by tantalizing bonuses, thinking clearly before investing is very necessary.

Yes you are right. And there is no need to invest the last money or take a loan. The mistake of many now who blindly believes in the cryptocurrency world. 2020 is far away.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: