Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 [1399] 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 ... 1478 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 190825 times)
Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 04:01:09 PM

When Mumbai Indians scored 97 runs, I said that the lowest score so far this season might be by Mumbai Indians. At the end of 20 overs of the first innings, the result was the same Mumbai Indians ended the first innings game with the lowest score so far this season. Mumbai Indians scored just 125 runs off 120 balls again in a tournament like IPL where their opponents are Rajasthan Royals. 125 runs will not be considered a minimum target against Rajasthan Royals' strong batting line-up. With a target of 126 runs, Rajasthan Royals will go into batting and may very easily chase this target and win. Advance congratulations and best wishes to Rajasthan Royals.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 04:04:07 PM

F*ck me!!

The kind of explosive batting lineup both teams possess. I was genuinely expecting some mindless batting with a big score encounter but shit it turned out to be the opposite. Now it's only fair if Bumrah matches Boult's powerplay spell with the same intensity so that we can have a tight match.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Nalain420

Activity: 294
Merit: 383

AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 04:24:30 PM

MI vs RR up next! RR won both their matches while MI lost both of their matches and I am expecting the trend to stay the same thanks to RR defeating MI in their own backyard though I could be wrong.

Sandeep Sharma and Chahal are the primary reasons why I feel RR will prevail in this particular clash. Excited!

Mumbai is in horrible state ever since Hardick became captain, after replacing Rohit Sharma. That said, I am not sure whether Sandeep Sharma and Chahal will guide Rajasthan to victory. IMO, these two are very ordinary players, who are extremely inconsistent. In fact I am quite surprised that Sandeep has actually managed to find a slot in an IPL franchise all these years. He can be very wayward and expensive at times. For Rajasthan, the strength lies with batting - especially Sanju Samson, Jos Buttler, Yashasvi Jaiswal and Shimron Hetmyer. And now the useless Riyan Parag is also in good form. 
MI batsmen are not working hard and struggling.  Their batsmen have scored 116 runs in 19 overs.  RR bowlers have worked very hard and struggled.  Their bowler stopped the MI batsmen's run and took wickets and would get an easy target and win the match.  The match is still going on.  let's see.  How much target they give and whether RR batsmen can complete it or not.MI batsmen have given a target of 126.  And it's a very easy target.  RR batsmen will easily complete this target.  I really hope that RR batsmen will win today's match.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 210
Merit: 228

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 04:37:27 PM

MI batsmen are not working hard and struggling.  Their batsmen have scored 116 runs in 19 overs.  RR bowlers have worked very hard and struggled.  Their bowler stopped the MI batsmen's run and took wickets and would get an easy target and win the match.  The match is still going on.  let's see.  How much target they give and whether RR batsmen can complete it or not.MI batsmen have given a target of 126.  And it's a very easy target.  RR batsmen will easily complete this target.  I really hope that RR batsmen will win today's match.
Mumbai batsmen are trying hard but they were completely stopped today by Rajasthan Royals bowlers Trend Bold. The batting spine of Mumbai Indians was completely broken today as three batsmen of Mumbai Indians Rohit Sharma, Naman Dhir, Dewald Brevis were out for 0 runs. Mumbai Indians lost the toss and came to bat first, but the Rajasthan bowlers put them under a lot of pressure right from the start.The bowlers of Rajasthan Royals started taking regular wickets from the start as Mumbai Indians lost two wickets within one run of the team.Being under pressure from the start, Mumbai Indians managed to score the lowest runs in this year's Indian Premier League in today's match. Rajasthan Royals batsmen are trying to score runs slowly after coming out to bat against a short run target given by Mumbai Indians. Rajasthan Royals will win this match maybe there is no doubt about it they need only 80 runs to win this match they need to do it from 88 balls.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 04:48:02 PM

MI vs RR up next! RR won both their matches while MI lost both of their matches and I am expecting the trend to stay the same thanks to RR defeating MI in their own backyard though I could be wrong.

Sandeep Sharma and Chahal are the primary reasons why I feel RR will prevail in this particular clash. Excited!
Mumbai is in horrible state ever since Hardick became captain, after replacing Rohit Sharma. That said, I am not sure whether Sandeep Sharma and Chahal will guide Rajasthan to victory. IMO, these two are very ordinary players, who are extremely inconsistent. In fact I am quite surprised that Sandeep has actually managed to find a slot in an IPL franchise all these years. He can be very wayward and expensive at times. For Rajasthan, the strength lies with batting - especially Sanju Samson, Jos Buttler, Yashasvi Jaiswal and Shimron Hetmyer. And now the useless Riyan Parag is also in good form. 

Today's pitch is not batting friendly. The pitch is helping the bowlers enough and the batsmen are struggling a lot to stay at the crease. Mumbai's batsmen batted very badly. If Mumbai could muster 140-150 today, it would be challenging for Rajasthan to win the match.

Rajasthan managed to collect only 50 runs after 7 overs. And the team lost three wickets. If Rajasthan lose one more wicket before 10 overs, they will be under pressure. Akash Madhwal picked up two wickets in two overs and conceded just 7 runs. Mumbai bowlers have been bowling very controlled so far.

Crypto Library

Activity: 854
Merit: 764

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 05:55:39 PM

Today's pitch is not batting friendly. The pitch is helping the bowlers enough and the batsmen are struggling a lot to stay at the crease. Mumbai's batsmen batted very badly. If Mumbai could muster 140-150 today, it would be challenging for Rajasthan to win the match.

Rajasthan managed to collect only 50 runs after 7 overs. And the team lost three wickets. If Rajasthan lose one more wicket before 10 overs, they will be under pressure. Akash Madhwal picked up two wickets in two overs and conceded just 7 runs. Mumbai bowlers have been bowling very controlled so far.
I will agree with you that today's pitch was not batting friendly list but I think the pitch was not so friendly that 150 or 160 runs could not be taken here. This pitch or stadium is located in Mumbai, I am actually surprised that the Mumbai Indians team managed to score only 125 runs in the T20 format at their home ground.And to my surprise or not, Mumbai Indians' top order batsmen have performed irresponsibly today, including Rohit Sharma, Naman Dhir and Dewald Brevis, who have hit three consecutive golden ducks, which is very disappointing.
And I think the dismissal of these three of them is one of the reasons behind the defeat of Mumbai Indians.  Because if it had not been batting friendly then Rajasthan Royals could not have scored 127 runs in just 15 overs with only six wickets left in their hands.  Rajasthan Royals would have easily crossed 170 today.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 06:17:20 PM

ICYMI, a fan entered the ground and hugged Rohit Sharma: https://twitter.com/CricCrazyJohns/status/1774837058613461060

Rohit's reaction is hilarious.

I wonder about ground security that fans enters the ground frequently, about week ago fan entered and touched Kohli's feet.

Also, now I feel things shifting and it's time everyone will start accepting Hardik as captain, and it's time for MI to comeback as well.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 06:59:56 PM

I am really surprised by Mumbai Indian because they have firey line-up with some extra ordinary names but still 3 golden duck including thier star player Rohit Sharma which is quite disgusting because Ambani's invest huge inorder to deliver some postive results but I think under Hardik captaincy team were behaving much awful compared to Rohit captaincy and that's why they just scored 125 in rest of the overs and for that credit goes to spectacular bowler of Rajasthan who put these huge name in trouble and took a fabulous victory from them, I think it's third consecutive victory for Rajasthan and third consecutive lose for Mumbai as both of these continue his trend and streak. Hope things will be ok soon for Mumbai otherwise they will be out of tournament soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cheema02

Activity: 406
Merit: 335

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 08:34:07 PM

The bowling performance of Rajasthan Royals is amazing they restricted Mumbai Indians to under 130 runs. I think a target of under 130 is a comfortable chase every time t20 cricket and Rajasthan Royals easily chase down a target. The Player of the Match is Trent Boult for his outstanding bowling performance picked 3 crucial wickets by just giving 22 runs. Riyan Parag also batted well and scored half a century of 54 runs unbeaten from just 39 balls.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 12:50:23 AM

Rajasthan Royal are in splendid form as they are still undefeated. Against Mumbai Indians they bowled well and did not drop any catches. A small target of 126 runs was always get able for them. But, Mumbai Indians did gave them a good fight and at one stage of the game it looked as if the host team was going to win then the inform batter of Rajasthan Royals (R. Parag) destroyed all the hopes of the Mumbai Indian team. Poaching Hardik Pandya is not working at all for them in this season.

ThemePen

Activity: 756
Merit: 680

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 12:55:12 AM

The bowling performance of Rajasthan Royals is amazing they restricted Mumbai Indians to under 130 runs. I think a target of under 130 is a comfortable chase every time t20 cricket and Rajasthan Royals easily chase down a target. The Player of the Match is Trent Boult for his outstanding bowling performance picked 3 crucial wickets by just giving 22 runs. Riyan Parag also batted well and scored half a century of 54 runs unbeaten from just 39 balls.
I completely agree that Rajasthan Royals bowling performance was outstanding and they restricted Mumbai Indians to under 130 runs. It definitely set them up for comfortable chase in T20 cricket. Trent Boult performance was really really well and he really deserved Player of the Match award. Riyan Parag half century was also help in securing win for Rajasthan Royals. Overall it was great team effort and they definitely have potential to chase down any target with their strong batting lineup.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 05:33:45 AM

I am really surprised by Mumbai Indian because they have firey line-up with some extra ordinary names but still 3 golden duck including thier star player Rohit Sharma which is quite disgusting because Ambani's invest huge inorder to deliver some postive results but I think under Hardik captaincy team were behaving much awful compared to Rohit captaincy and that's why they just scored 125 in rest of the overs and for that credit goes to spectacular bowler of Rajasthan who put these huge name in trouble and took a fabulous victory from them, I think it's third consecutive victory for Rajasthan and third consecutive lose for Mumbai as both of these continue his trend and streak.
Hardik is definitely doing a bad job as a captain, but blaming him completely for the team failure is just silly. Tilak is the only one who keeps performing consistently while the rest keep underperforming.

Tim David was the worst performer in this match in my opinion.

Hope things will be ok soon for Mumbai otherwise they will be out of tournament soon.
There's still a lot of time and opportunities remaining for MI since the tournament is still in its early stages.

Publictalk792

Activity: 294
Merit: 278

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 06:17:21 AM

I am really surprised by Mumbai Indian because they have firey line-up with some extra ordinary names but still 3 golden duck including thier star player Rohit Sharma which is quite disgusting because Ambani's invest huge inorder to deliver some postive results but I think under Hardik captaincy team were behaving much awful compared to Rohit captaincy and that's why they just scored 125 in rest of the overs and for that credit goes to spectacular bowler of Rajasthan who put these huge name in trouble and took a fabulous victory from them, I think it's third consecutive victory for Rajasthan and third consecutive lose for Mumbai as both of these continue his trend and streak. Hope things will be ok soon for Mumbai otherwise they will be out of tournament soon.
I am also very surprised by how Mumbai Indians played recently. They have team full of famous players and people had high hopes for them. It was really sad to see three players get out without scoring any runs especially Rohit Sharma. Ambani family has spent a lot of money on this team so their poor performance was even more disappointing. When Hardik Pandya became captain it looked like team did not do well as they only scored 125 runs. Bowlers from Rajasthan Royals did great job and made it hard for Mumbai Indians to win. Rajasthan team keeps winning while Mumbai keeps losing which is not good sign. Mumbai Indians need to fix their problems quickly if they want to stay in tournament.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Farhan99

Activity: 238
Merit: 173

Trade Big, Win Bigger!

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 08:16:21 AM

When Mumbai Indians scored 97 runs, I said that the lowest score so far this season might be by Mumbai Indians. At the end of 20 overs of the first innings, the result was the same Mumbai Indians ended the first innings game with the lowest score so far this season. Mumbai Indians scored just 125 runs off 120 balls again in a tournament like IPL where their opponents are Rajasthan Royals. 125 runs will not be considered a minimum target against Rajasthan Royals' strong batting line-up. With a target of 126 runs, Rajasthan Royals will go into batting and may very easily chase this target and win. Advance congratulations and best wishes to Rajasthan Royals.
Yeah, In 14th match Mumbai Indian gave the target of 126 runs excellent bowling Yuzvendra chahal takes 11/3 wickets in 4 overs also Trent boult took three wickets. Rajasthan Royals chased down the target 127/4 in 15th overs good inning played by Riyan parag make fifty and help his team to won the match 5 overs before team Mumbai lost 3 matches in a row under Pandya captaincy while Rajasthan Royals won 3 of 3 matches and top of the table with 6 points. I think a big question is being raised on Mumbai team and also on the captaincy of Hardik Pandya

Bd officer

Activity: 378
Merit: 245

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 10:35:44 AM

Oman vs Namibia 2nd T20

Yesterday the 1st match of T20 series between Oman and Namibia took place where Namibia won. Oman scored 109 yesterday, Namibia won by 4 wickets in 18.4 overs. The second match of the series will be held today. Namibia lead 1-0 after winning the 1st match so Oman needs to win to level the series 1-1 today. I predict Namibia will win today too. Because Namibia's batting and bowling line is better than Oman. Namibia is leading in the T20 format. However, Oman won the toss and elected to bat. Let's see how many runs target Oman can give.

Cheema02

Activity: 406
Merit: 335

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 11:09:49 AM

Oman vs Namibia 2nd T20

Yesterday the 1st match of T20 series between Oman and Namibia took place where Namibia won. Oman scored 109 yesterday, Namibia won by 4 wickets in 18.4 overs. The second match of the series will be held today. Namibia lead 1-0 after winning the 1st match so Oman needs to win to level the series 1-1 today. I predict Namibia will win today too. Because Namibia's batting and bowling line is better than Oman. Namibia is leading in the T20 format. However, Oman won the toss and elected to bat. Let's see how many runs Target Oman can give.
The match between Oman and Namibia has started and Oman won the toss and decided to bat first. Oman current score is 58 runs in loss of just 1 wickets. Kashyap Prajapati is out after scoring 20 runs from 22 balls. Now Athavale is playing at 21 and A. Ilyas is playing at 13 runs not both players looking good and this partnership is very important for Oman if they score a big total for Namibia.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rustam Meraj

Activity: 126
Merit: 109

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 12:53:23 PM

The match between Oman and Namibia has started and Oman won the toss and decided to bat first. Oman current score is 58 runs in loss of just 1 wickets. Kashyap Prajapati is out after scoring 20 runs from 22 balls. Now Athavale is playing at 21 and A. Ilyas is playing at 13 runs not both players looking good and this partnership is very important for Oman if they score a big total for Namibia.
Oman has played their turn and they gave a target of 138 runs. Which I think not a good target. But if we take a look on Oman bowling so we will see that they are playing really well at this time. Oman has collected 3 wickets of Namibia team at 27 runs. And Namibia has played 8 overs. Means they need 111 runs on 72 balls. Which is looking little bit difficult. By the way we can't say anything at this time and we know that cricket game is an unpredictable game so still this is little bit difficult to predict.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 02:14:26 PM

Oman vs Namibia 2nd T20

Yesterday the 1st match of T20 series between Oman and Namibia took place where Namibia won. Oman scored 109 yesterday, Namibia won by 4 wickets in 18.4 overs. The second match of the series will be held today. Namibia lead 1-0 after winning the 1st match so Oman needs to win to level the series 1-1 today. I predict Namibia will win today too. Because Namibia's batting and bowling line is better than Oman. Namibia is leading in the T20 format. However, Oman won the toss and elected to bat. Let's see how many runs Target Oman can give.

Oman won the toss and decided to bat first, and it seemed a good target for the Oman Cricket team. They were playing with a run rate of 6.25 runs which is average but good for Namibia and now we are expecting a good type of bowling from them that I hope they will do it.

They played very well but, in the end, their run rate decreased but overall they made a very good target which may have given them the confidence to win this match because of course, they didn’t want to see themselves as losers. This is a time when the whole game is dependent on the bowlers of Oman because if they play well then we can see them as winners of today’s match and they should have to win it for a better record.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 03:05:59 PM

LSG is playing well at the moment thanks to De Kock and Stoinis who are dealing in sixes. Rahul and Paddikal are still out of form. If they reach 180+, I feel that they will win against RCB thanks to bowlers like Mayank etc.

Maxwell is bowling really well in this particular match. Let's see where this goes.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 03:11:07 PM

Oman vs Namibia 2nd T20

Oman won the toss and decided to bat first, and it seemed a good target for the Oman Cricket team. They were playing with a run rate of 6.25 runs which is average but good for Namibia and now we are expecting a good type of bowling from them that I hope they will do it.

They played very well but, in the end, their run rate decreased but overall they made a very good target which may have given them the confidence to win this match because of course, they didn’t want to see themselves as losers. This is a time when the whole game is dependent on the bowlers of Oman because if they play well then we can see them as winners of today’s match and they should have to win it for a better record.

I think that the team of Oman should have made more runs as 137 was never going to be a safe score, however good luck to them as Namibia weren't able to chase it. They have been tried when their good batsmen like Pratik Athavale and Kashyap Prajapati were playing in such a good type of performance so why, do they have the hunger and greed to play too fast?

That became harmful for them. If they play as they play, they can be making more runs. Also, I would like to talk about a player who can play well but he also has a victim of the same thing whose name is Rafiullah. He is such a good player but why he has to play fast means hitting four in every three balls then it will be great if they will play for more time  Huh
Nevertheless, they have won the match and this is what matters in the end.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 [1399] 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 ... 1478 »
  Print  

Jump to: