Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRADE REWARDS 2BTC & 400,000$ in Prob]Pre trade Mining on Probit Exchange  (Read 675 times)
Cadito4545

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:43:17 PM

I hope second round mining has almost the same pool? As most times  it is reduced as compared the first? What is the pool dev
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:23:36 PM

Are you still sleeping on it? While others are mining? More than 30% of prob allocation has been mined, join now!

i don't see the reason why any sane investor would want to miss this opportunity.
It is my job to help them not miss it, so they do not complain later, People are already earning, everyone can earn. There is still a round 2 tommorrow Cheesy

Wow, the probit platform is really on top gear.
Keep it up!
cosmicart

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:24:32 PM

🔥Pre-Trade Mining Round 1 at ProBit is Now Open!https://www.probit.com/en-us/pre-trade

💰Why Mine PROB during Pre-Trade Mining?

1. Get back 100% of trading fee in PROB
100% of trading fees for BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, BTC/KRW, ETH/KRW, XRP/KRW, EOS/KRW trading pairs are converted to PROB at a price of 240 KRW or 0.21 USDT.

2. Receive Endless Airdrops
PROB Holders are scheduled to receive 12 rounds of airdrops in 6 weeks!
PROB Holders will continue receiving airdrops whenever a project lists at ProBit Exchange.

3. Top Miners of PROB will receive 2 BTC, in total
1st place: 1 BTC
2nd-3rd place: 0.5 BTC

4. Buyback of the Decade
30% of all trading fees incurred in both Pre-Trade Mining rounds will be used as funds to buyback circulating PROB tokens in 2019.

5. Tons of other Benefits
Trading fee discounts, referral bonus, voting rights and preferential access to new features at ProBit

⏱Pre-Trade Mining Round 1 will end in 12 hours!
Hurry up and start mining PROB now!
https://www.probit.com/en-us/pre-trade

100% value back, wow!
That's mouth-watering, I'm certainly spreading this news.

Exciting times we are now, probit is making it all happen

YOu can say that again.
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:26:08 PM

So I learnt that there are more rounds coming up, this is getting more exciting Smiley

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
cosmicart

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:27:26 PM

Good one and I will pass this to some folks not to miss out on it. I believe it will turn out great in future. I believe to get access to the whitepaper soon to get more information about the platform.

The exchange is actually a good one, probit is professional and will bring about the world most global exchange to know more visit here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://static.probit.com/landing/whitepaper/whitepaper_probit_en-us_v1.0.3.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj61r3KkZPgAhUGJ1AKHSFlBfkQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1iEeIjrhTtPoQZhxAm8PQg

In such a market it will be very difficult to get your place at the table. Without large investments in advertising and without trading bots + full access to otc trading via api it will be unrealistic to enter the top. Added your project to the bookmarks.

Lol, but you have to try as much as you can Smiley

Exactly, everyone has an equal shot in winning, just do your very best

BTW, there are more rounds for everyone to participate and take part in the cake sharing.
cosmicart

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:27:56 PM

So I learned that there are more rounds coming up, this is getting more exciting Smiley

Can't be less exciting! Smiley
iyke12 (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 03:58:04 PM

Impressive, so lots and lots of Prob miners have already attacked the mining pool this way?. Wow, I hope I will be able to get some prob for myself, as I know I am not still late for round one, and round two continues tommorrow . Thank you Dev for the never ending updates it helps

Thank you too for supporting probit, happy trade mining.
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 03:59:02 PM

I hope second round mining has almost the same pool? As most times  it is reduced as compared the first? What is the pool dev
[/quote
The pool is fixed, same 1,000,000 tokens can be mined, about the bitcoin competition, the winners will emerge from both rounds.]
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:00:17 PM

Are you still sleeping on it? While others are mining? More than 30% of prob allocation has been mined, join now!

i don't see the reason why any sane investor would want to miss this opportunity.
It is my job to help them not miss it, so they do not complain later, People are already earning, everyone can earn. There is still a round 2 tommorrow Cheesy

Wow, the probit platform is really on top gear.
Keep it up!

Have you been participating in the trade mining? There are only few hours left to the end of round now, and more than 60% of first rounds allocation has been mined through trading...
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:01:30 PM

So I learnt that there are more rounds coming up, this is getting more exciting Smiley
So sorry to break it to you, but actually, there will be just one more round tommorrow, this is why we made sure everyone gets to participate in the round one, you can still earn prob in the round 2 so go on!
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:10:06 PM

This is the current level at which first round pool has been mined, you still have few hours to get involved, get busy, Mine Hard!

iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 10:43:50 PM

The first round of prob tokens has been all successfully mined, 1,000,000 Prob tokens worth 200,000$ has been mined through trading on the probit exchange. If you missed out on this, you still have another chance in few hours to partake in the round 2 with same $200,000 cap  from 1,000,000 prob mining pool. Do not miss out, trade and earn through the probit exchange, stick around the thread as I will announce once round 2 begins.
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:16:25 AM

Good morning , Afternoon and evening to all Probit users, the second round of the pre trade mining commences in in 2hours 45 minutes from now, remember the mining pool is the same . Goodluck.
CIA12

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:20:08 AM

Wow, how much the thread has grown, I participated in the first round yesterday and as at now my prob tokens are in my wallet on the exchange, it is so cool. I sure will trade to mine more prob in few hours, I love Probit Grin
polimping

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:40:52 AM

Wow, how much the thread has grown, I participated in the first round yesterday and as at now my prob tokens are in my wallet on the exchange, it is so cool. I sure will trade to mine more prob in few hours, I love Probit Grin

Me too. This seems to be a good exchange with nice interface. Did you know that you can adjust the trading boxes to fit your eyes? Hahaha!

I have mined myself some PROB. I mined PROB because I think it will moon. I heard their bounty gave out USDT instead of PROB, so selling pressure must be very limited!
Dagwunobi

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 09:13:38 AM

I missed the round one, I would ensure not to miss the round two as I am less busy today. Great interface by the way, looks top notch.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:20:38 AM

To bounty manager, you can just actually reply all of them in one reply so you don't need to reply and post them one by one because it gonna make spams.
polimping

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:58:13 AM

I missed the round one, I would ensure not to miss the round two as I am less busy today. Great interface by the way, looks top notch.

Yes. I was just checking them out again. With the pre-trade mining. They are now on 19th place on Coinpaprika.

https://coinpaprika.com/exchanges/

Laugh at me, go on, but I use coinpaprika because it updates more frequently...
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 10:25:51 AM

Pre-Trade Mining Round 2 already started! https://www.probit.com/en-us/pre-trade.... Earn now in this last round of pre trade mining.
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 10:27:14 AM

Good to know you enjoyed your share of the first round, second round just started and will last only 4 hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: