Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:41:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting?  (Read 3306 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:15:55 AM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

I believe that many already leave this investment in dismay as a year of waiting is very long enough for them. There are lot of investments that are known for centuries but if we are not meant for those investments then better to find and try our luck in the other field. So even if Crypto market is getting bigger but if you are constantly losing miserably to it then better to stop and give non crypto investments a chance.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:27:17 AM

no one knows the future, so our hopes for the future will be realized or not, the important thing is we always try our best and hope the market will recover quickly.

many of them are tired of waiting for all this to change, but the reality is different from our expectations and we cannot do much other than be patient and try our best. Crypto is still alive, he can rise again and we must be more patient waiting for him.

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 02:29:15 AM

preparing tasks on evaluation as appealing focus as observing different token on running with the drawing as fine with lists of moderation and gains with chance of exchange to follows with extensive as major token to gives of signals to work on with as the main on use with reference of spares with possession on funds on resource of authorization.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
siena23

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 02:32:25 AM

I thought about holidays from crypto because of poor market conditions. Indeed, the present situation makes many people frustrated. Marketcap for me did not change my mind.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:01:20 AM

Well no tired actually I am fed up with this waiting. So I will vanish from this crypto currency world and then I will reappear whenever the condition gets good.,

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:28:08 AM

There is no way the bear will continue and the market cap would be getting bigger and bigger, as the decline will also affect the cap but the bear market is can't take forever as it will come to an end soon and every one will enjoy the bull but only for those that stay and believe in the crypto.
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:37:23 AM

tired, but I still waiting this market become "green" again. Crypto is long period investment. So if its tired but I will waiting.
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:14:49 AM

If in the next month I do not see the growth of the price of major cryptocurrencies then I will leave this area. I'm tired of seeing people predict a price hike. They all lie. I like to trade short-term because I get a good profit. But I'm completing hold.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:18:03 AM

I'm the one who chooses to wait. I think I'm gonna make a profit when the market grows up. Therefore, I will continue to stay on the market even if the bear season lasts longer. Lately, these decreases are morale. But I think that there is no other covenant than waiting patiently.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:13:40 AM

The wait is of course tired, but I still think that this is a necessity for more fruitful growth in the future!
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:26:48 PM

Many token holders, traders, and also investors or other participants may be tired of waiting this dip market to recover. everyday we are checking the market, expect that the green will come, but they are all red. This is a very dilemma problems whether should we leave or still stay in this crypto world with this all tired feeling.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:29:16 PM

They say patience is a virtue, we should give and try to wait it its for the better. Maybe what we hold for now may be hundreds or thousands of dollars in the future, so be patient and wait for the right time.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:32:15 PM

I ma hear for the long haul no matter the direction the market takes, if it is positive, we gain and it if it negative, we find ways to still profit from it, I love crypto and all the opportunities it presents no matter the market condition.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:35:49 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

If you are a long term investor then i think whatever the time it takes it wont matter as you have just invested the money which you can afford to loose it and your daily work is moving as same before it was. Only the short term trader and greedy people will get frustrated if the market wont recover and it goes more down then it will affect them more.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:39:51 PM

If you are a trader, you can still continue to stick with this market because you can still make a profit from it many times a week. If you are the holder, then it is best to forget it for a while and do some other work to wait for this market to recover in the future.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:08:06 PM

I have waiting more than expected. Right now, I am only depending on my fiat and for the past 8 months, I have not made withdrawal from any exchange meaning I have not spent crypto money for the past 8 months. This is not what we expected. I know very well that some people are behind this. They want us to be poor but they are not the people who created us to deicide our fate. Things will get better.

ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:32:35 PM

those who wait until this time will take their labor back then. From now on, the market started to move slowly. We need to evaluate the opportunities we have before.
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:47:14 PM

I hope my waiting will be able to adjust the maximum results when the market improves, because I have invested a number of altcoins at cheap prices, so I will continue to wait and wait until the market really improves and my coins have a high selling price.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:53:09 PM

But waiting for what exactly?
This moment is not speculation or anything, because you will be subject to irreparable losses.
Also, I believe that anyone still in cryptocurrency is because they believe in its diffusion and utility.
This utility is still very questionable, but there are jobs to dispel them.
The only thing at the moment we have to do is actually wait, if the interest is financial.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:57:55 PM

it's quite tiring waiting from 2018 to the present, but what can I do now besides waiting because I suffered a huge loss if I sell it now.
but I am still optimistic that the market will rise again as before and I will stop waiting and start doing other things besides being a holder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: