Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting?  (Read 3296 times)
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:40:12 PM

I am also in the same situation. Every two alternative hours I check the market in hopes that the market will show some signals that it will recover. But to my disappointment, I get only coins declining in price. I am in debt and trying to find ways to cover my loss. Now I am beginning to think that the market is not like a magic stick. It has its own rules and regulations and it will move in its own time zone.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:05:17 PM

if it's true that it happened in the long run I will remain here while waiting for the market to recover, this is only a matter of time and I am sure that this condition will not last long since crypto transactions are always active.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:08:37 PM

To be honest, I was ready for such a long bear market, in the future I hope the volume will grow and the correction will be less protracted, so now I'm waiting quietly.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:09:19 PM

Market runs like this, it does not fulfill someone's expectations. Many of us think that bear trend is about to over as its running for last 1 year but we may be proved wrong, market may take another year to recover or it may take 2 years, the same time it may starting recovering in few days, noone know it. I think its time to accumulate whatever you can, wait for the right time, you will have good opportunity to sell your assets accumulated.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:11:42 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Well, it really depends on how long this bear market will last. So far, to date, I have no plans to leave this market, as I have a great desire to wait for the market reversal and finally start earning here. That's what I believe, and that's what motivates me not to leave the market ahead of time.
Trusting the market and have a good faith with this industry can really prolonged your stay even the market is down right now, you just need to find the courage of waiting inside your heart and keep moving, lots of positive thoughts of possible outcome can also generate extra patients, make your self comfortable from what you are seeing and look and find positivities.

You can rest a little while you are waiting but never to give up in something that you really trust.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:12:29 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 11:27:46 PM by Question123

Im not tired of waiting for the price of the bitcoin to increase the value again because we are believers of cryptocurrency. Those people who are really tired of the cryptocurrency who did not trust to bitcoin to increase because for sure they will lose more than hundreds dollars or thousands of dollars of money when they started to invested and they did not want to happened to them again.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:15:19 PM

why should you be tired of waiting? do you know that a bull run will happen soon? I can't predict it for sure, I also only have confidence as my capital persists to wait,...
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:54:54 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

Yes, the bear market of cryptocurrency has running for long time since 2018. But hey, we don't just waiting the market to go green.
While the market is on the red, waiting is the safe option to take. But if you can find a good project to invest on, then you can try to find it while waiting for the recovery of the market from the red condition.

caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:57:32 PM

I might be disappointed but I never get tired of waiting. because crypto is an extraordinary thing. this is the future, if we give up now, we will regret in the future. so try to be patient you will get all the good things in the future.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:07:55 PM

no, I personally don't have a plan to leave about crypto. because there are many ways to make salary in crypto. and participate in crypto growth. everything is still good, the bear market and the bull market are harmonious, so I remain in it. and keep making income and growth. if anyone is unable to see the bear market longer, then a short time off is a good choice.
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:14:49 PM

it is not necessary to forget about crypto. I might be disappointed if the bearish market continue but we don't have a choice but to wait for the market to recover again.
crypto is very volatile. so take the risk on investing.

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:20:50 PM

I think seeing the current market price situation is still not supportive, I think I will never leave Krypto, we will wait for a more favorable crypto price increase than the price I got.

It is logical, it is better to wait than sell all the coins now and stay at a loss. This applies to those who entered the market at the peak, and I think that in the wake of the growth of such investors is not enough.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:28:02 PM

Tired of waiting? This is exactly what many people expect from you, because it is for this that they made a similar long-term falling trend today. This situation will definitely change, because this situation is unprofitable for anyone. Do you understand this?
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:28:25 PM

No I m not tired of waiting because I'm always trying to accumulate more of my favorite cryptocurrency and I see that as an opportunity anyways good luck in your investment decisions
I agree, at such moments of course it is better to accumulate coins and try to buy not all the money cryptocurrency , I think now the top coins can be quietly purchased

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:41:52 PM

There must be a lot of people who are tired of waiting, but I think going and trying to forget cryptocurrency is not the right thing to do, because many people do not want to lose just because they are tired of waiting, I think many people will choose to stay and keep watching the development of coins they have to then make decisions that they think are right to do.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:58:02 PM

Tired of waiting? This is exactly what many people expect from you, because it is for this that they made a similar long-term falling trend today. This situation will definitely change, because this situation is unprofitable for anyone. Do you understand this?
if you are just waiting, then you will not get anything just tired, if you can learn the movements of the cryptomarket then you can benefit in any situation, because in the cryptomarket there is always an opportunity in each movement to be left to how we use it to make a profit.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:03:56 PM

I guess patient is all it requires now to get better in the crypto sphere, things are not like it use to be, so only those that are ready to wait will surely benefit when things finally get stable.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:08:00 PM

I don't lose confidence in crypto, and still believe the market will recover. In my life crypto is important and even though it has decreased but I don't feel tired and think about going.

Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:11:39 PM

No I m not tired of waiting because I'm always trying to accumulate more of my favorite cryptocurrency and I see that as an opportunity anyways good luck in your investment decisions
I agree, at such moments of course it is better to accumulate coins and try to buy not all the money cryptocurrency , I think now the top coins can be quietly purchased
because success requires effort and patience so we really have to wait patiently and if we have more capital it's better to add our assets especially when the coin price is low.
and if we feel a little tired we should try not to think about our assets first and begin to calm our mind with a vacation so that we will be calmer. Grin Grin
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:13:04 PM

I have been through a lot here in crypto world and I could say that I have passed through a lot of tests of time here. Nothing will happen if we'll rush things out. Having patience is enough for us to gain a good profit in due time. There is no shortcut to success and we should wait for the best time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: