Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:19:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting?  (Read 3305 times)
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:27:13 PM

Leave So give up quickly? No, not everything is so simple! I was already involved, I had already received a pill, I got a share of the profits and am not going to stop!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
allmight_

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:51:13 PM

I'm tired of waiting and if not in the next few months will not be much growth, I will sell my currency and forget for this market. I am tired.

Grin Sell at what prices? The prices are no where and selling now is a total mess. I think the market will not die, we just have to watch as things unfold. Remember we are in modern times and cryptocurrency is a new generation kind of money. You better buy more  Shocked
The probability that the top coins will grow in price at least 2 times compared to today's, is simply negligible. Sell your coins-the right way, but to leave the market is not worth it.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:21:05 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Yes, convincing ourself is very important here because the market cap will going and here is not so good and we need to change our thoughts and mind with the previous investment While We're getting profit or loss to some new way to get the new income from this field.

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:41:06 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
Many people are here because of speculations and profit making though its good doing business to make profit but its bad not having idea or knowing about your business.
Only the early investors who were patiently invest their time and funds knowing the idea and trust it made it in the cryptosystem. The era of getting quick money here has gone by and leaving is not the best option we need to be patient more.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:48:58 PM

I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency market at a time when, on the contrary, you should start investing in cryptocurrencies. People usually like to invest in something to catch up when something is already sensational.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:10:53 PM

I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency market at a time when, on the contrary, you should start investing in cryptocurrencies. People usually like to invest in something to catch up when something is already sensational.

the worst decision was to leave Crypto with a loss so that I would not leave even though it was quite tiring waiting for the market to rise.
but with small trade and new hopes by buying new coins it can entertain me a little while I wait for the market to rise.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:23:56 PM

Surely very tired of waiting, but not dead yet so i will keep waiting but i will not quit cryptocurrency. I am sure about its great recovery too.
I agree. It is tiring to wait but never quit because crypto won't die, it is a beginning to have different coin in its cheaper price. You cannot be tired if you work in different strategy where you do not have to wait only but keep yourself busy till price recovers. I do not doubt working here because I know this would give good return.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:32:28 PM

I'll stay here anyway. I don't plan to leave crypto. I know the good times are coming, the fall can't last forever. So the thought of it doesn't allow me to leave crypto.

michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:36:51 PM

I'm not really that worried about the fall. I have already got used to it and learned to earn in such a market. Of course, I would like to see the growth as soon as possible, but I'm not very tired of waiting for him. Let things take their course.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:39:19 PM

Waiting is a tedious and tiring job, we all know. However, we can't help but do it. Because it was forced by circumstances. An example is when bounty hunters are told to wait for delivery of tokens which are sometimes unclear when they will be sent into the wallet. Sometimes for months and months we receive delivery.
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:29:31 PM

Even in such conditions, you can learn to take some action, for example, related to trade, or simply to rest and direct your energy to other resources, but not to leave, as everything changes, as the price of coins.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:32:08 PM

Waiting is a tedious and tiring job, we all know. However, we can't help but do it. Because it was forced by circumstances. An example is when bounty hunters are told to wait for delivery of tokens which are sometimes unclear when they will be sent into the wallet. Sometimes for months and months we receive delivery.
Yes, I was really bored when I had to wait for the Bounty Token to be distributed, because after the token sale was finished, usually the bounty hunter had to wait very long to receive the prize for the bounty hunter, which made me very tired of waiting.
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:37:40 PM

Surely very tired of waiting, but not dead yet so i will keep waiting but i will not quit cryptocurrency. I am sure about its great recovery too.
indeed we certainly feel tired waiting, but have not given up because we still believe that bullrun will definitely come,
I will not leave crypto because I am still sure the market will definitely recover and the price of the coin will rise

B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:38:24 PM

everyone here seems to be tired, but they are still waiting. there are many important reasons for the goal of all the same people is the bull run in the crypto market. I'm also still waiting for this even though in my mind this is very painful. waiting for something without certainty is a very boring thing.
no one really wants to leave the cryptocurrency, even though crypto is falling but everyone will definitely not be willing to go and forget crypto, everyone still hopes that even those who seem pessimistic, I am sure from the bottom of their hearts, they still hope

marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 10:30:57 PM

No, I would stay still the same and hold my tokens and coins for a long term. Even if the market did not participate well, I will still continue to do hold for my asset portfolio.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:42:06 PM

If you can not afford to wait
The vacation proposal is suitable for you provided that you are holding
Success needs work and perseverance
The crypto market needs a lot of patience but
In the end, it will work done because crypto is the future of the money industry.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:47:23 PM

I never had the desire to leave the crypto market. Despite the sharp drop in prices for my assets, I remain calm and patient. This helps me to ensure that the cryptocurrency market will grow in the future. It remains only to wait for this event and save the entire stock of their coins.

moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:07:54 PM

we have to be able to be in this bear market situation, we have to look for all opportunities and strategies even in bear market
conditions, don't give in to current market conditions, we certainly can afford to make big profits when the bear market ends

JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:15:00 PM

If we have a lot of patience then we will never be tired waiting the market to increase again. I do not panic because of the patience that I have. I'm aware that patience can help me to increase my capital.

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:17:50 PM

Yes, I am a bit tired of waiting, but right now eth seems to brake support level and there is a potential for fast growth within next few days. So let's just wait and it will be the best solution!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: